Blade TV series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
I think this is the right forum to put this thread in.

Anyways is this series supposed to be before or after the Blade Trilogy?

D4th R3v4n
After.

And if you ask me. This series is gonna be shit. If you don't put Wesley Snipes as Blade then you screwed up the whole entire thing no expression But then again, it looks okay... I just don't plan on it being a hit.

DigiMark007
I saw a 2-minute trailer. Sucked horribly. Not really excited about this, but I'll give it an episode or two maybe.

Darth Vicious
Anybody watched the premier last night? I only watched the first 5 minutes and I had to leave but It didnt look that good.

Sea King
i watched it.

it wasent veary good he sounded nothing like blade, they ripped some of the quotes form the movies and made the women that was on his side a vampire witch blade makes a good vampire with surum. the story dident even stay compleaty true to the movies.

Scarlet_Spidey
After watching the enormously stupid movie Blade : Trinity, i don't think i ever want to watch anything that has to do with blade.

FG725
I wasn't ever big into the stuff but during UFC event last Saturday they managed to jam about 20 or 30 blade the series commercials into the thing didn't look good to start off with I didn't even wanna see as much as was on the commercials looks ghetto.......like a buffy the vampire slayer wannabe

Sea King
Originally posted by FG725
I wasn't ever big into the stuff but during UFC event last Saturday they managed to jam about 20 or 30 blade the series commercials into the thing didn't look good to start off with I didn't even wanna see as much as was on the commercials looks ghetto.......like a buffy the vampire slayer wannabe

its like buffy crossed with supernatural except imo it sucked(i like supernatrual)

Darth Vicious
So how long do u guys think it will last?

Draco69
About three episodes...

King KAM
Ill be watching it, itll get better.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by King KAM
Ill be watching it, itll get better.

Crap doesnt get better with time, it only stinks worse. Ill give it 6 episodes.

AcousticDoc
Just downloaded it and watched it. It was alright but nothing I would follow unless I was a fanboy.

outavodka
yes it was garbage>>i must say Buffy or Angel would kick tv Blade's ass brutally.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by outavodka
yes it was garbage>>i must say Buffy or Angel would kick tv Blade's ass brutally.

Buffy was in a class by itself, it was way better than the movie Buffy would kick this Blade's ass.

Grimm22
Came for the violence..

Stayed for the hot vampire chicks cool

Francisco
Originally posted by FG725

What the hell do you mean with "looks ghetto"? You mean black? I bet your own of those kids who only watched Buffy because there were no blacks who could mess up their Utopia negrofree world. Bet you hated when they added Robin Wood to the cast eh?
Ghetto!! mad

Sea King
Originally posted by Francisco
What the hell do you mean with "looks ghetto"? You mean black? I bet your own of those kids who only watched Buffy because there were no blacks who could mess up their Utopia negrofree world. Bet you hated when they added Robin Wood to the cast eh?
Ghetto!! mad

i take it your race'est cause you are the one who came to that counclusion not him. wink

Sea King
Originally posted by outavodka

even one of the brothers from of supernatural could take this version of blade he just plain sucks.

Darth Martin
It is prertty good. You guys are just spoiled on Snipes thats all.

Sea King
Originally posted by Darth Martin
It is prertty good. You guys are just spoiled on Snipes thats all.

not really i just that the story line sucked

and were i said one of the brothers from supernatural could beat him id even say dean could do it

(cause sam has tp powers like movieing stuff and seeing the future and so on. and dean is just a normal human trainded in fighting and weapon training since he was a kid. i think about 6 or so.)

Francisco
Originally posted by Sea King
i take it your race'est cause you are the one who came to that counclusion not him. wink

What am I suppose to think when the guy comes up with such nonsensical statement? Ghetto!! Everybody knows that when a nerd wants to use the N word Ghetto is the first thing that comes to his mind. mad

Sea King
Originally posted by Francisco
What am I suppose to think when the guy comes up with such nonsensical statement? Ghetto!! Everybody knows that when a nerd wants to use the N word Ghetto is the first thing that comes to his mind. mad

i know what you mean but that is not really fair iv heard black people call other people (that is including all races) "ghetto"

and you see one person type "Ghetto" and they just so happen to not like the show so they express it by calling it "Ghetto".

and you auto assume their white they could be any race they could even be black.

(where i dont think its fair for certin race'es to be able to say certin words with no prob and when other races say it they get jumped all over. imo to truley be equal we would all have to be allowed to say/not say the same words,do the same things...ect.)

Francisco

Sea King

Francisco
So you feel sorry for me? Well I feel sorry for those guys who are unable to relate to anything or anybody that is not white.

Milkie

Francisco
Yes I knew. And the point is?

Milkie
NO YOU DIDN'T

KNOW YOUR ROLL AND SHUT YOUR MOUTHS

Francisco
Everybody knows Phil Lamar voiced John Stewart! What are you trying to prove? He also gives voice to Static.

Milkie
Duh

Praylu
For me Michael Jai White was always the perfect choice to take over the mantle as Blade in the television series, unfortunately Spike was blind to the fact. I'd had been hoping Jai would be cast soon after Blade 3 was released, however I've been especially disappointed by the outcome. Jai has Blackbelts in 7 Karate styles, 26 titles including U.S. Open, North American Open, and is a New England Grand Champion. Additionally, he is also taller than Kirk Jones and is physically substantially more imposing considering his physique.

Also, I've noticed Blade has definitely been noticeably powered down in the new series, which makes little sense consdering it's a continuation of the past three films. Secondly, the fighting, costume, and motorcylce for some reason all seem very clunky as the fighting resembles more wrestling than combat. Then the costume appears to be massive on Kirk and he moves too slowly, whereas Wesley's interpretation of the character implied cat-like reflexes and agility.

snoopdogg
Being the season finale airs tomorrow night does anybody know if Spike is gonna give season 2 a green light?

srankmissingnin

Darth Martin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Being the season finale airs tomorrow night does anybody know if Spike is gonna give season 2 a green light? I don't think they would. They should try and make more shows like Punisher.

UniOmni
Actually i agree with Frannie.

I won't go so far as to say that its another way of saying ******, but its touchy.
Somebody tells your girl she has a ghetto booty, they might as well say your girl has a black girls ass. Fact.

Somebody calls you ghetto, that means you act like you have no sense/class.
Or put plainly, act like someone who lives in the ghetto.
And while caucasians may be the largest poverty stricken group in America, blacks and latino's are clearly the most publicized/ media scrutinized ones.
And they tend to live in the ghetto.

Many people don't know what goes happens on the other side of the tracks, but still have opinions about it from the medias cast.

Somebody calling John Stewart ghetto from JLU, tells me they have no clear grasp on the modern meaning of the term.

Same with the blade series, unless they meant it looks cheap and hokey. If so, then thats a decent description of the show, imo.

Scoobless
Originally posted by UniOmni
Same with the blade series, unless they meant it looks cheap and hokey. If so, then thats a decent description of the show, imo.

I watched the first series of Blade this week.... I actually quite like it and hope to see a second series/season asap

I really didn't expect to like it after I had seen one of the commercials... and to be fair the commercial was utter shite, thankfully the series is much better

It will obviously draw some comparisons to Buffy and Angel but it has been written in a completely different way; less humour, more violence

This type of series always seems to get better after the first year or two and it's off to a good start so far

thumb up ... smile

Milkie
It was ok but the action could have been way better

BlaqChaos
CANCELLED

* Spike TV is confirming that Blade: The Series has been canceled by the network.

Jill Wagner, who played Krista Starr, said on her MySpace page late Thursday that she was informed of the show ending.

According to the network, there will still be a DVD release of the series from New Line.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0609/29/index.htm

Grimm22
Well it was good while it lasted sad

But I guess Spike just dosent give a crap about making good shows anymore.

Not when they can play repets of World's Most EXTREME Police chases all day or other crap like that

Dinalfos
I can't wait for Moonknight's on screen appearance.

Scoobless
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
CANCELLED

* Spike TV is confirming that Blade: The Series has been canceled by the network.

Jill Wagner, who played Krista Starr, said on her MySpace page late Thursday that she was informed of the show ending.

According to the network, there will still be a DVD release of the series from New Line.

Serieously? ... damnit... I had just gotten to like it as well ... sad

Validus
Originally posted by Dinalfos
sad

Wolverine2006

Moonknight??????? On what?...The Blade TV Series???

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Moonknight??????? On what?...The Blade TV Series???

Well, I heard rumours that he was supposed to make an appearance. Marc Spector was mentioned(or so I've heard!) in the first episode.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Validus
sad

What?

Validus
What?
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
CANCELLED

roughrider
Yes, it's cancelled. But Blade is coming back to comics form as well.

http://www.animationmagazine.net/article.php?article_id=5961

Darth Martin
Man, that sucks. The show was pretty good and they made a perfect pathway to a season 2 at the end of the finale. Pretty stupid of them IMO.

Francisco
This show deserves to be rescued and re-imagined by sci-fi channel.
Give us more Blade and less Krista & Marcus.

srankmissingnin
Moonknight is getting his own live action series, so there is still one season of that to look forward to

Trackz
all episodes of the series now available:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=20307

jinzin
Just got a blade movie 4 pack 3 movies and the pilot to this series... I never watched the series in fear of it sucking harder than a thirsty vamp but it was actually kinda decent... A lil bummed now that this got cancelled so quick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.