Does anyone here have two different coloured eyes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
I have blue eye and a hazel eye. Just wondering if anyone else did...

Pink Maynard
I have a friend with one blue and one brown

Zatch
Well for me it depends...my eyes are usually just hazel but sometimes one eye is just green or just brown...very odd that it is.

-Tired Hiker-
I collect eyes, so .. . . erm

BlackC@
I know a girl with a green eye, and a blue eye with a bit of brown in it.

Zatch
well...one of my friends has a brown and a blue eye sometimes that eye is green though

AOR
One of my eyes is White and the Other is black. But you can call me ying yang ninja

BlackC@
The name for the condition is Heterochromia Iridium smart

Leo.M
I have a friend with one blue and one brown. And another friend with one blue and one green. It's crazy shock

Dawson
Originally posted by AOR
One of my eyes is White and the Other is black. But you can call me ying yang ninja

Sure they are...

Spartan005
My eyes are usually hazel but they turn bright green when I'm in the sun for a while

Valharu
My eyes are milky white.

NoRemorse
I lost my eyes in 'nam sad got any spare?

Council#13
Is A1hsauce gone or something? confused

Technicolor
I had one green eye and one blue eye for about 5 years, but now theyve both kind of turned to a mutual grey. confused

is that normal?

Valharu
No. You have 1 day to live.

Technicolor
sadangel

well it was kind of green. more like grey green though. i have a pic somewhere but im to lazy to find it.

Philip_ll
im a cyborgborg

Roulette
Originally posted by Technicolor
I had one green eye and one blue eye for about 5 years, but now theyve both kind of turned to a mutual grey. confused

is that normal?

Yeah, eyes can changesmile

My eyes were bright blue when I was young, but now they've turned into some greeny blue thingo color o.o...one eye's more blue than the other though.

Technicolor
Originally posted by Roulette
Yeah, eyes can changesmile

My eyes were bright blue when I was young, but now they've turned into some greeny blue thingo color o.o...one eye's more blue than the other though. Yeh, thats how my eyes are now smile

Ones gets really blue depending on the lighting, but the other stays pretty grey.

BakaXero
i got a black eye and a red eye...

Roulette
Originally posted by Technicolor
Yeh, thats how my eyes are now smile

Ones gets really blue depending on the lighting, but the other stays pretty grey.

yeslighting can make a difference.

Kosta
Sure do. Mine, and yours!

HAHA!...

Lame.

Roulette
^laughing out loud

T.M
I have 3 colours..

my Sclera is white... My Iris is blue.. and my pupil is black..

Ronny
When I was little I had really really blue eyes but over time they just kind of got... really... grey sad

lord xyz
see for yourself eek

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by BlackC@
I have blue eye and a hazel eye. Just wondering if anyone else did...

proove it

=Mysta=-kILL
I Have eyes that change colors, does that count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.