Darth Revan and Anakin Skywalker (full potential)vs DN Luke and Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikester
this battle takes place at Mustafar. You are also allowed to throw volcanic blasts at ppl smile

First round : Force battle

Second Round: Lightsaber Battle

Third Round: Free For All

Forth Round: Space Fight

Fifth Round: No weaponary just FIGHTING

jollyjim311
...Yeah... nice try.

Broly92
Team 1 wins everyone

Eragon993
Anakin could almost take out the second team by himself with Revan team 1 win very easily

Count Kent
I'm just going to cancel out Luke with Anakin in each fight, so this is about Revan versus Naga.

1. Revan shields himself in

2. Revan uses a superior weapon, .

3. See .

4. In terms of flying ability, was the best.

5. I take it this is .

DE Luke
^
1.Crap
2.Crap
3.Mega Crap
4.Crap
5.Ultra Crap

DE Luke
Damn edit sequence,at any rate,here's the proof to counter your random bullshit,Kent.

You can't just "Cancel Luke and Anakin out each fight.",fanboy.You either debate with ALL characters in the Versus threads or don't debate at all.

1.Yeah,that is pretty much fanboyism with a mix of bullshit in it.There is no such thing as those techniques,the only one thats true is the 'stripping of the Force' technique.And we've never seen Revan do that technique EVER.

2.It doesn't matter what weapon your using in a fight,it's how you utilize it.And from the look from the comics,Naga's sword was pretty huge,and combined with the power of the Dark Side,i'd say it's better and more poweful than Revan's standard lightsaber.And it doesn't say shit about Revan studying Tulak Hord's techniques,your lying again,Kent.And it wasn't "The most martial time in the SW Saga.",your lying out of your ass right there.Again,you should be banned for posting random bullshit and not contributing a damn thing besides that.

3.See MY .

4.He couldve been the best Swoop Champion ever,that doesn't make him a good swordsmen.And he WASN'T the Darth Vader of Kotor,he didn't know how to fly and he certainly didn't know how to combine that with swordsmenship.And,again,you should be banned for posting so much bullshit.

5.It never states that he was "Fast and agile as hell.And had naturally great reflexes.".the rest is all your random bullshit.Sadow didn't just sit around,even Kreia said that the Ancient Sith were better than the Jedi of that era.

REX,can you just ban this idiot already?

Count Kent
Now now, no need to get bitchy just because I owned your silly ass in the Traya Sidious thread.

DE Luke
Originally posted by Count Kent
Now now, no need to get bitchy just because I owned your silly ass in the Traya Sidious thread. Actually, I was the one who actually owned your ass,not the other way around,my genderly confused friend.Then again,I shouldn't hold it against you.You are a retard afterall.
Now
http://www.guitarwar.com/teams/1000151.gif

Count Kent
If you were the one who did the owning, how comes you are the one who left?

overlord
Yup, that's true according to scooby doo logic, the one who keeps talking like a moron is the one who is always right!

Blue_Hefner
First round : Force battle

Since Anakin's at his full potential, I think he and Revan win this.

Second Round: Lightsaber Battle

I don't think Naga used a lightsaber so I dont think he counts in this one unless his sword has cortois or whatever on it. I dont how much good Revan is with a saber, so it comes downs to Luke vs. Anakin. Since Luke already defeated Anakin with little training, I dont think Anakin would be able to defeat Luke when hes much more experienced.

Third Round: Free For All

I dont know about this one.

Forth Round: Space Fight

I don't know whos better at this time: Anakin or Luke?

Fifth Round: No weaponary just FIGHTING
I never read anywhere where any of them fight with fists so I have nothing to offer on this one.

kamikz
Originally posted by overlord
Yup, that's true according to scooby doo logic, the one who keeps talking like a moron is the one who is always right!

LOL! laughing

DE Luke
If you were the one who did the owning, how comes you are the one who left? Actually,YOU were the one that left.I stuck around to see if you actually had the nuts to actually debate.THEN I left.
So,
in the Immortal Words of DarthSabotuer:
Kent, no double posting.
Kent, no triple posting.
Kent, no bumping age old threads.
Kent, stop trolling.
Kent, stop with the bullshit.
Kent, quit using psuedo-logic.
Kent, stop being a sock.
Kent, stop posting here; please.
Kent, stop giving me a headache.

DePWNZOR
Anakin and Revan take all of them easily. Anakin at full potential would be (by far) the most powerful Force User EVER.

Hokage Yoda
I'm just going to cancel out Luke with Anakin in each fight, so this is about Revan versus Naga.

1. Revan shields himself in

2. Revan uses a superior weapon, .

3. See .

4. In terms of flying ability, was the best.

5. I take it this is .

Kent's spam? Sweet!

Captain REX
I've requested Kent's ban (permanent if I can get it, temporary at least). He hasn't listened to me, so he doesn't need to be here.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Captain REX
I've requested Kent's ban (permanent if I can get it, temporary at least). He hasn't listened to me, so he doesn't need to be here.

All hail Taicho Rex-sama big grin

DePWNZOR
Why are you banning him? Just because you personally don't like him is no reason to ban him.... He hasn't been that offensive, or mean to anyone. Seriously, you need to think about what you are doing. We should request a new mod!

What, are you going to ban ME now?

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Oh, you're serious. no expression

Kent is being banned for spouting off complete and utter nonsense, as I have told you. What the hell is 'the True Light'? Nothing. And yet he persists with using it in debates, which detracts from what few decent debates there are in this forum.

If you have a serious problem with it, go complain elsewhere.

DePWNZOR
No...seriously what has he done? Tell me one good reason to ban him....

Based on this thread, DE Luke deserves to be banned WAY more than Count Kent does.

Captain REX
Made an edit...and that's still even funnier that you think DEL should go and not the person who has deliberately defied my warnings.

DePWNZOR
Such as...

REX, you are being extremely unfair.

True Light is something from the KOTR video game...

Bespin Bart
If that's so, then why does everyone say 'WTF are you talking about?' when he mentions it? Oh, and the cool sources he lists, those are neat. "Mace & Sora: Brothers of the Sword," yeah, totally read that. raver

Stop defending the n00b.

Captain REX
DePWNZOR, I'm going to have to ask you to take it to private messaging if you have a serious and full-out problem with the removal of a person whom several people have asked me to ban.

Continue publicly and you will receive a warning.

DePWNZOR
Fine....Geez, I was just trying to stop you guys from being completely unfair and cruel. BUt ok....I'll stop and let injustice and tryanny procede......

Captain REX
Good boy. Now hush.

Xepeyon
Tyranny and injustice? That is WAY to Extreme for the situation at hand. I could understand that for executing someone who was already proven Innocent, or killing someone for their land- - but for message boards? Chill out. It's not the "End of the World". I don't like when people get banned personally(Numan was the only exception, couldn't help it, Had less I.Q. points than an eggplant) because sometimes they can make good points, or remember comics and phrases. It can be extremely useful. tdtd was like an Itch you could never scratch, but he did occasionally make valid points. Same with ICK, but he normally was busy bashing with tdtd or Fannus.

Count Kent
Thanks for the supprort Depwnzor, oh and Rex, I apologise. I have recently been informed that a site that I frequent that is supershadow-esqe contains N-Canon material. I will no longer talk about uncanonical events or people.

Sin Harvest
Revan is a big unknown and Anakin at his full potiential is an unknown. You have an unknown team vs. DN Luke and Naga. This battle cannot be decided. All that we know is that Anakin at full potiential would have been the strongest Force user ever.

Captain REX
Thanks for the supprort Depwnzor, oh and Rex, I apologise. I have recently been informed that a site that I frequent that is supershadow-esqe contains N-Canon material. I will no longer talk about uncanonical events or people.

Too late. Anyone could make that excuse.

And no, it's not against the rules to stick up for you, as your report says. Don't make up rules. wink

DE Luke
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
No...seriously what has he done? Tell me one good reason to ban him....

Based on this thread, DE Luke deserves to be banned WAY more than Count Kent does. No,I don't.I provide logic and proof to my posts,wherein good ol' Kenty boy,provides nothing but bullshit.So why am I needing to be banned?Oh,because you don't know jack shit about logic.I swear,the n00bs in this forum are getting more stupid by the minute.And thanks,REX,this guy annoys me and is nothing but next to useless on these forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.