8th Day Juggernaut vs. Doomsday Rex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dmx777
Meet up and fight to teh death. Who is left standing? evil face

MJOILNIR
8th day Jugg's I would think.....

jinzin
8th day punks rex into next week.

Dmx777
I am going with Doomsday Rex.

Accel
Isn't DD Rex the one who was easily beaten down by Superman's fists alone and broke his hand when punching Superman?

juggernaut66666
8th day wins rex can feel pain 8th day can't

Dmx777
No, Doomsday does not know what pain is. He just kills. And yes he did beat the shit out of Superman and killed him.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dmx777
No, Doomsday does not know what pain is. He just kills. And yes he did beat the shit out of Superman and killed him.
LOL Doomsday rex got beaten up by 3 hits from superman

Dmx777
Wait, Whats the difference between DOOMSDAY REX, And Regular Doomsday?

Accel
Doomsday in his first appearance killed Superman.

Rex was easily taken out by Superman with a few punches.

juggernaut66666
doomsdayrex was a weakened "jokerized one" who was smart enought to think and feel pain

Dmx777
Which version of Doomsday is the strongest?

juggernaut66666
gog wars doomsday he has beaten an army of gogs each is stronger than superman

Dmx777
Wow.

juggernaut66666
gog wars doomsday was a hero

Dmx777
Gog wars can prolly destroy Hulk and Trion Juggernaut both.

juggernaut66666
not trion but he can kill any hulk

Big Sexy
Hulk -yes
Trion Juggernaut- not a chance
Maestro is also a problem, hes smart enough to and can use prep and he can heal from particles. Doomday can beat him but he does not have anything in his arsenal to completely kill him.

Dmx777
See that is why i love Juggernaut so much. Even though they are making him into a pussy right now he only has like 15% of the Gems power. Trion has 100% correct? If he comes back, atleast 8th Day Jugs it would be awesome.

-Juggernaut is my favorite villian, Trion can probably beat most if not all people from the marvel or DC universe correct?

juggernaut66666
i think he can beat guys below the celestials

Big Sexy
any being under skyfather is a corpse and skyfathers are also in trouble. Problem is I dont think that was Cytorrak possessing Juggs. Its doesn't say for sure it was cytorrak

Dmx777
Hmm, well i read that he is at skyfather level so i don't know.

Big Sexy
He is most definitely in there or above skyfather.

Rewmac
Gog Wars Doomsday pretty much can kill characters like Hulk and even kick Juggernaut's ass too...Everytime you kill him he comes back stronger and the way you killed him won't work again...

Big Sexy
I have the Gogs wars comic and He can take hulk or jugs but not Trion. Maestro is also a problem but only to kill, as Doomsday would definitely beat him

Dmx777
Beat teh shit out of him that is.

Edit: Has anyone ripped one of em white spikes of Doomsday.

MattDay
supes did

Whittdawg92
Maestro would definently give DD a challenge.

lilnutta12
trion isnt that powerful beacause 3 celetials can give spectre a fight thats good

theres millions of celestials

and aswell trion cant take down spectre

but trion is still really powerful

him vs 1 celestial comes to celestial i would say but thats not the point

the actual winner of the fight would have to be dd i say

Big Sexy
You think Doomsday can beat Trion?

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Big Sexy
You think Doomsday can beat Trion?

no / well maybe / highly doubted though

Whittdawg92
umm....this is 8th day, not trion.

lilnutta12
is 8th day using 100% of the crystal

1 other thing who beat trion can some one tell me plz

Whittdawg92
U barely know anything about trion jugg, besides that he wuz possesed.

lilnutta12
i said is 8th day juggs 100%
i dont no that much about trion but i no hes not as powerful as a celestial or 2

Big Sexy
Basically we are not sure if he was possessed by king Cytorrak but I doubt it. In this form he was so powerful, his punches actually ripped through dimensions and time.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Basically we are not sure if he was possessed by king Cytorrak but I doubt it. In this form he was so powerful, his punches actually ripped through dimensions and time.

i no that much and some more but what im saying is who stopped him if any1 did

Whittdawg92
he was possesed by Trion, Cytorrak's arch enemy (HAHA, wow that sounded geeky)

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
he was possesed by Trion, Cytorrak's arch enemy (HAHA, wow that sounded geeky) I wonder if they will ever show the extent of Cytorraks powers. They will have to include him if they every want Juggernaut to be at full power again.

Dmx777
Yeah, and no 8th day only has around 75% of the cytoracs power.

Rewmac
Originally posted by lilnutta12
is 8th day using 100% of the crystal

1 other thing who beat trion can some one tell me plz Well 8th ain't using that much...there is no crystal...It's energy got from a God...

8th day has around 60% of Cytorrak's power. 100% would be too much for now...That would own the Hulk easily...

If any Juggernaut questions come to me...

Whittdawg92
question for you rewmac (or jugg6666), is trion jugg him at full power? has he ever been at full power? I thought classic wuz full potential.

Dmx777
Yeah Trion has been at full power why would they name him that, and spell a little better. I had to read your post 4 times.

Rewmac
question for you rewmac (or jugg6666), is trion jugg him at full power? has he ever been at full power? I thought classic wuz full potential. Trion was posessed...And he was over Cytorrak's power. More..We don't know the limit of Cytorrak's power...Juggernaut never used 100% of Cytorrak's over...But juggernaut66666 knows more of the Trion thing than me or more of the details PM him to get more info...But we didn't see the upper limit of full potential Juggernaut..And far as the story for Cain goes we never will...

Classic Juggernaut used about 30-35% of Cytorrak's power...

Whittdawg92
omg, why can't they show him at full power? he'd prolly be like a demi-god or something.

Dmx777
He would be far above skyfather level and he would kill everone against him since he is a thug, and pretty much a god.

juggernaut66666
omg, why can't they show him at full power? he'd prolly be like a demi-god or something.
juggernaut and the other 7 examplars are all demigods

Accel
I've been hearing that the Seven Exemplars were each more powerful than Thor. Where was this stated?

juggernaut66666
when he and stonecutter another demigod fought in the 8thday comics "when demigods clash never such fury was unleashed on the natural world"

Accel
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
when he and stonecutter another demigod fought in the 8thday comics "when demigods clash never such fury was unleashed on the natural world"
That's such a vague statement though. A person can be powerful, but his clashes aren't necessarily as powerful as those weaker than he is.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Accel
I've been hearing that the Seven Exemplars were each more powerful than Thor. Where was this stated?
well it was stated in avengers that thr and hercules together can beat 4 exemplars but juggernaut he beaten all of them alone

Accel
well it was stated in avengers that thr and hercules together can beat 4 exemplars but juggernaut he beaten all of them alone
Did it state they could ONLY beat four exemplars and no more though? or did just simply state they could beat four exemplars? 'Cause that cna be pretty vague as well in determining how strong they are compared to the exemplars.

Also, this would mean that the Exemplars are not each stronger than Thor or Hercules if four of them can be taken out by just the two heroes.

grey fox
Heres the thing. As powerful as Doomsday is I don't see his punches breaking dimensions.

When I do I'll consider him to have even a TINY chance against 8th day Juggs.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Accel
Did it state they could ONLY beat four exemplars and no more though? or did just simply state they could beat four exemplars? 'Cause that cna be pretty vague as well in determining how strong they are compared to the exemplars.

Also, this would mean that the Exemplars are not each stronger than Thor or Hercules if four of them can be taken out by just the two heroes.
they combined strength would be enough to take down 4 exemplars

Accel
they combined strength would be enough to take down 4 exemplars
That's still a 2 to 1 ratio. That implies that either Hercule or Thor could take down at least two exemplars. And it doesn't even limit them to that.

Accel
Originally posted by grey fox
Heres the thing. As powerful as Doomsday is I don't see his punches breaking dimensions.

When I do I'll consider him to have even a TINY chance against 8th day Juggs.
Several people have broken through dimensions with their punches. I don't know how much strength that requires, but it's happened on more than one occasion.

juggernaut66666
trion juggy was able to destroy time reality and space and dimensions

Accel
trion juggy was able to destroy time reality and space and dimensions
That's still a vague feat because:
A. It's been done by several people before.
B. No one knows how much physical strength that requires.

Also, wasn't Trion Juggs the one who was possessed?

juggernaut66666
yes he was possessed

Rewmac
Thor big grinbig grinbig grin Yeah got pimp slapped by 8th Day and went through a couple of buildings...The thing is each Exemplar represents something else...Juggernaut represent the physical strenght...

Whittdawg92
well, the exemplars almost killed juggernaut a couple times, so they're obviously no pushovers, especially stonecutter.

Dmx777
Who are the stonecutters and did juggernaut ever die? I remember him being melted to pure bone and then healing his skin back.

Whittdawg92
juggernaut DID get melted to pure bone, but he was barely even annoyed by it. Stonecutter and Juggernaut got into a semi-fight to distract juggernaut from destroying the machinet the other exemplars were making.They were ina bear hug described "No physical force in the universe could seperate them". Jugg and stonecutter musta been pretty damn strong to do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.