movie ladies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
which fighters win ? every woman for herself. movie elektra movie catwoman or movie mystique. no shape shifting.

diabloman
i cant decide myself.

MJOILNIR
In jello or mud stick out tongue

diabloman
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
In jello or mud stick out tongue ?

MJOILNIR
Ah well a little "gentlemens club" humor....

batdude123
Mud. Definitely mud. Elektra wins.

Draco69
Unfortunately, Catwoman would win. Much stronger, faster and more agile than the others. Also possesses a "cat-sense" to dodge every blow.

diabloman
Originally posted by Draco69
Unfortunately, Catwoman would win. Much stronger, faster and more agile than the others. Also possesses a "cat-sense" to dodge every blow. remember she almost got her butt kicked at the end of the movie from that old lady in her house. elektra or mystique would have kicked her ass in a sec.

LethalFemme
We need more girls in this part of the forumdisgust

Draco69
Originally posted by diabloman
remember she almost got her butt kicked at the end of the movie from that old lady in her house. elektra or mystique would have kicked her ass in a sec.

The "old lady in white" was for all purposes invulnerable and had an interia-canceling field along with superhuman strength due to...ugh...."age-defying makeup".

She was basically Emma Frost in her diamond form.

Which is why every blow just bounced of her. It has gave her superhuman speed.

Elektra's sai maybe would have dealt with her but Mystique would have just tired herself out.

diabloman
The "old lady in white" was for all purposes invulnerable and had an interia-canceling field along with superhuman strength due to...ugh...."age-defying makeup".

She was basically Emma Frost in her diamond form.

Which is why every blow just bounced of her. It has gave her superhuman speed.

Elektra's sai maybe would have dealt with her but Mystique would have just tired herself out. the cop that she was going out with grabbed her from behind tight and couldnt move for a sec. when they where at that night club. elektra or mystique would have kicked his ass in a sec.

Draco69
the cop that she was going out with grabbed her from behind tight and couldnt move for a sec. when they where at that night club. elektra or mystique would have kicked his ass in a sec.

Catwoman ALLOWED the cop to grab her. She was flirting with him. And then she casually threw him across the pier bridge. Why she was flirting with him is beyond me. But it is a horrible movie so...

diabloman
Catwoman ALLOWED the cop to grab her. She was flirting with him. And then she casually threw him across the pier bridge. Why she was flirting with him is beyond me. But it is a horrible movie so... she was trying to get out. you could tell by the way she was trying to move around when he grabbed her by the neck tight.

Draco69
she was trying to get out. you could tell by the way she was trying to move around when he grabbed her by the neck tight.

You mean when she was grinning like a loon and licked his chin while circling his crotch area with her claws.

Oh yeah, she was struggling all right.

After she had her fun. She just tossed him across the bridge and escaped.

diabloman
You mean when she was grinning like a loon and licked his chin while circling his crotch area with her claws.

Oh yeah, she was struggling all right.

After she had her fun. She just tossed him across the bridge and escaped. elektra would have done a little more than just tossing him and escape. they finish there work

badabing
Catwoman.

Draco69
elektra would have done a little more than just tossing him and escape. they finish there work

That's because she's an assassin. Catwoman is a thief.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by LethalFemme
We need more girls in this part of the forumdisgust laughing laughing

diabloman
That's because she's an assassin. Catwoman is a thief.... roll eyes (sarcastic) shes more than a thief. she enjoys having a good time fighting.

Draco69
shes more than a thief. she enjoys having a good time fighting.

Not really. She's more of a "cat and mouse" type of character. Duh.

diabloman
Not really. She's more of a "cat and mouse" type of character. Duh. she broke in the jewelery store not just to get those nice jewelery she saw outside. she had a little smile on her face attacking the robbers there.

Draco69
Did she kill them? No. Did she seriously injure them? No. Did she really injure them at all, save the minor scratches? No.

She was just playing with them. If she was serious, one swivel kick would have broken their necks.

diabloman
Did she kill them? No. Did she seriously injure them? No. Did she really injure them at all, save the minor scratches? No.

She was just playing with them. If she was serious, one swivel kick would have broken their necks. big grin thats my point she doesnt kill alot or seriously damage. thats what elektra and mystique.

Draco69
True. But forum rules dictate that characters will "do or die". So....

Catwoman would just speedblitz the poor girls. The major threat is Mystique since she's also agile and strong.

However Elektra relies on her sais. Sais thrown at either of her opponents will be caught or dodged due to superior speed.

Catwoman has the advantage in nearly every department except skill. But she really doesn't need it.

diabloman
True. But forum rules dictate that characters will "do or die". So....

Catwoman would just speedblitz the poor girls. The major threat is Mystique since she's also agile and strong.

However Elektra relies on her sais. Sais thrown at either of her opponents will be caught or dodged due to superior speed.

Catwoman has the advantage in nearly every department except skill. But she really doesn't need it. catwoman is faster at dodging and blocking attacks for sure. but i still say mystique and elektra have a better fighting technique

Draco69
catwoman is faster at dodging and blocking attacks for sure. but i still say mystique and elektra have a better fighting technique

They do. But they're not likely to land many or any blows at all since Catwoman possesses a pseudo "Spider-sense" that allows her to dodge nearly anything.

Also she has catlike-reflexes.

It would come down to her and Mystique. They're close to each in other in sheer power. Elektra just gets knocked through a wall.

batdude123
They do. But they're not likely to land many or any blows at all since Catwoman possesses a pseudo "Spider-sense" that allows her to dodge nearly anything.

It would come down to her and Mystique. They're close to each in other in sheer power. Elektra just gets knocked through a wall.

Yes, however Elektra has low-level telepathy and can predict her opponents moves. I have actually never seen the Catwoman movie with Halle Berry because I heard it was HORRIBLE.

Draco69
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes, however Elektra has low-level telepathy and can predict her opponents moves. I have actually never seen the Catwoman movie with Halle Berry because I heard it was HORRIBLE.

She was a bit of prophetic. However she needed time to close her eyes, concentrate and see the vision. Neither Mystique nor Catwoman will give her the time.

They're likely too tag team Elektra first since she had dangerous weapons and they probably want them for themselves.

diabloman

It would come down to her and Mystique. They're close to each in other in sheer power. Elektra just gets knocked through a wall. elektra can see into the future before action is taken. so she can see what catwoman and mystique are about to do 10 secs from now.

Draco69
elektra can see into the future before action is taken. so she can see what catwoman and mystique are about to do 10 secs from now.

Again. She has to stop, close her eyes, concentrate than perceive the vision. Catwoman or Mystique will have kicked in her teeth by then.

badabing
I think everybody has convinced me to change my pick to Elektra.

diabloman
Again. She has to stop, close her eyes, concentrate than perceive the vision. Catwoman or Mystique will have kicked in her teeth by then. doesnt take her that long to do that.

Draco69
doesnt take her that long to do that.

About 5 to 7 seconds. Which is more than enough time to Catwoman to blitz her with her whip or claws or Mystique to break neck.

She won't get the time unless her opponents are a significant distance away.

They'll go for Elektra first simply because of her weapons. Elektra has not one but TWO deadly bladed weapons so Mystique and Catwoman would act in their best interests to double team Elektra for the weapons to wield themselves.

diabloman
About 5 to 7 seconds. Which is more than enough time to Catwoman to blitz her with her whip or claws or Mystique to break neck.

She won't get the time unless her opponents are a significant distance away.

They'll go for Elektra first simply because of her weapons. Elektra has not one but TWO deadly bladed weapons so Mystique and Catwoman would act in their best interests to double team Elektra for the weapons to wield themselves. what do u mean they'll go for elektra ? catwoma and mystique dont want to team up i seriously doubt

Draco69
what do u mean they'll go for elektra ? catwoma and mystique dont want to team up i seriously doubt

Being smart, they'll look for the best options to win. They have two very good (and shiny) options in Elektra's hands.

Being smart, they'll (whether purposefully or no) doubleteam Elektra in a frenzy to get two very pointy edged weapons to increase their odds of winning.

It doesn't matter if they WANT to work together or not. They're gonna go for the weapons. And Elektra holds the weapons. Elektra goes down.

Also consider the fact that Catwoman and Mystique are relatively unharmed while Elektra is armed. They'll likely focus on Elektra since her weapons make her a continuing threat.

Sea King
Unfortunately, Catwoman would win. Much stronger, faster and more agile than the others. Also possesses a "cat-sense" to dodge every blow.

no elektra is far more faster then both of the others and has quite a abilty to see the future

im going elektra

Draco69
Faster? Hardly. She was peak-human at best. Catwoman casually outran bullets. And Mystique speedblitzed an entire covert team before they could properly mount a defense.

AGAIN. Elektra needs time to see into the future. It's not automatic. She literally has to meditate to do so. Cross-legged sometimes. Catwoman nor Mystique will give her the time.

Sea King
Faster? Hardly. She was peak-human at best. Catwoman casually outran bullets. And Mystique speedblitzed an entire covert team before they could properly mount a defense.

AGAIN. Elektra needs time to see into the future. It's not automatic. She literally has to meditate to do so. Cross-legged sometimes. Catwoman nor Mystique will give her the time.

did you miss the frist part of the movie???

or the last part???

i mean realy she was from one end to the other end of the room by the blink of an eye then back to were she was standing by the time he blinked again

she dodged bullets

and she was fast enough to beat a guy who moved so fast everything eles around them seemed to stand still

Grimm22
That's because she's an assassin. Catwoman is a thief.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not in the movies stick out tongue

She's just some chick who knows kung fu

Metalmanx
There should be more movie ladies, I agree.

In this case, however, Elektra EASILY takes this against the other two. Even in the movie, her martial arts abilities, speed, agility, reflexes, etc. were far superior.

complexbrother
Lady Deathstryke kills them all even without the claws.

http://i.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/030501/173913__xbor_l.jpg

Big Sexy

She was just playing with them. If she was serious, one swivel kick would have broken their necks. You were actually able to watch through that entire movie, your tougher than me, I couldn't watch a half hour.

lilnutta12
if death stike was there i would have to give it to her
but otherwise elektra gets wiped across the floor while catwoman chats her rubbish about nine lives not realising shes got non left - wonder why?

what im saying is mystique rips em up like were she crawls backwards up the pole in the first one none of the others could of done that
and she goes h2h with wolverine and gets stabbed yet doesnt die

catwoman would die from that because he would just stab her again and again after 9 lives = sick

and then elektra she couldnt take a card a simple card

Soljer
Eh, Elektra goes down HARD. This goes to either Catwoman or Mystique. But I liked Mystique more, so I'll give her the edge over Catwoman.

diabloman
Being smart, they'll look for the best options to win. They have two very good (and shiny) options in Elektra's hands.

Being smart, they'll (whether purposefully or no) doubleteam Elektra in a frenzy to get two very pointy edged weapons to increase their odds of winning.

It doesn't matter if they WANT to work together or not. They're gonna go for the weapons. And Elektra holds the weapons. Elektra goes down.

Also consider the fact that Catwoman and Mystique are relatively unharmed while Elektra is armed. They'll likely focus on Elektra since her weapons make her a continuing threat. elektra catwoman or mystique dont gve a damn about the weapons they want to kick some ass. and elektra still kicks as with out the sais

Sea King
Originally posted by Soljer
Eh, Elektra goes down HARD. This goes to either Catwoman or Mystique. But I liked Mystique more, so I'll give her the edge over Catwoman.

i realy wish i could understand why you think that i mean elektra is faster then the other two

diabloman
Originally posted by Sea King
i realy wish i could understand why you think that i mean elektra is faster then the other two elektra is faster than mystique but not catwoman

Sea King
elektra is faster than mystique but not catwoman

i dont know man.

at the end of elektra she fought that one dude everything around them looked to be standing still when they fought

diabloman
i dont know man.

at the end of elektra she fought that one dude everything around them looked to be standing still when they fought well that guy was fast as hell. catwoman wouldnt be able to catch up to him as well. but that guy kicks ass fighting.

Sea King
well that guy was fast as hell. catwoman wouldnt be able to catch up to him as well. but that guy kicks ass fighting.

and elektra beat him big grin

diabloman
and elektra beat him big grin if she didnt have that sai she would have been toast.

Sea King
if she didnt have that sai she would have been toast.

so thats her weapon i mean she is known for it takeing that from her would be the same as takeing a power from her

diabloman
so thats her weapon i mean she is known for it takeing that from her would be the same as takeing a power from her she didnt use it during the whole movie. she still kicks ass without it.

Sea King
she didnt use it during the whole movie. she still kicks ass without it.

oh yeah i agree but shes even better with it then without it

diabloman
oh yeah i agree but shes even better with it then without it of course shes better with it or she would never use it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.