The Perfect Lane Change.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
About twenty minutes ago I was driving back from my lunch break, and I subtly clicked on my left turn signal. Then, because it was safe to do so, I smoothly veered into the next lane in order to make a left turn at a light. I did this with great poise and the keen sense that is expected of an experienced driver such as myself. It was the perfect lane change. cool

A.J
eek! laughing laughing laughing

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
About twenty minutes ago I was driving back from my lunch break, and I subtly clicked on my left turn signal. Then, because it was safe to do so, I smoothly veered into the next lane in order to make a left turn at a light. I did this with great poise and the keen sense that is expected of an experienced driver such as myself. It was the perfect lane change. cool ermm

Good story?

Captain REX
w00t

Technicolor
About twenty minutes ago I was driving back from my lunch break, and I subtly clicked on my left turn signal. Then, because it was safe to do so, I smoothly veered into the next lane in order to make a left turn at a light. I did this with great poise and the keen sense that is expected of an experienced driver such as myself. It was the perfect lane change. cool petpet Good job. We're all very proud im sure happy

AOR
About twenty minutes ago I was driving back from my lunch break, and I subtly clicked on my left turn signal. Then, because it was safe to do so, I smoothly veered into the next lane in order to make a left turn at a light. I did this with great poise and the keen sense that is expected of an experienced driver such as myself. It was the perfect lane change. cool

About twenty-one minutes ago I was careening from the scene of a crime, which if I may add will be covered by a certain Tired Hiker's news team, that I subtly clicked my single shot revolver. Then, because the cops had successfully avoided three cars passing an intersection, I smoothly "a"-braked into an intersection passing into another lane backwards while planting six shots into a patrol car causing it to flip, crash, and burn leaving the road untraversable. I reversed and twirled the car back into the right direction with great poise and the keen sense that is expected of an experienced assassin such as myself. It was the perfect get away smokin'

-Tired Hiker-
Thanks everyone. *bows to loyal fans* notworthy

Because I can
do you wann trophy or a medal?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by AOR
About twenty-one minutes ago I was careening from the scene of a crime, which if I may add will be covered by a certain Tired Hiker's news team, that I subtly clicked my single shot revolver. Then, because the cops had successfully avoided three cars passing an intersection, I smoothly "a"-braked into an intersection passing into another lane backwards while planting six shots into a patrol car causing it to flip, crash, and burn leaving the road untraversable. I reversed and twirled the car back into the right direction with great poise and the keen sense that is expected of an experienced assassin such as myself. It was the perfect get away smokin'

Where I come from, we call that maneuver 'The AOR Tokyo Drift.' cool

AOR
Where I come from, we call that maneuver 'The AOR Tokyo Drift.' cool

Please, you flatter me embarrasment

Where I come frome we call that....ermm changing lanes Hikers whistling

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Because I can
do you wann trophy or a medal?

I'd like a trophy please, made of milk chocolate! smokin'

Because I can
milk chocolate?!
coming right up...

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by AOR
Please, you flatter me embarrasment

Where I come frome we call that....ermm changing lanes Hikers whistling doh

Pink Maynard
I'd like a trophy please, made of milk chocolate! smokin' How about milk chocolate death!! evillaugh

AOR
doh

shrug laughing

Technicolor
Thanks everyone. *bows to loyal fans* notworthy *gasp* He called me his fan!

faint

Because I can
I'll melt you!!
would you like a cookie dough one?
or just plain milkchocolate?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
How about milk chocolate death!! evillaugh

laughing Um . . . no. confused

-Tired Hiker-
I'll melt you!!
would you like a cookie dough one?
or just plain milkchocolate?

hmm How about . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . BOTH!!! eek!

Because I can
Dadaa!

Because I can
too late

-Tired Hiker-
Dadaa!

Nice!! !!! eek! Thank you! I love it! I'll put it next to my peanut butter medallions! big grin

LethalFemme

I love the fact that while everyone else is making threads about sex, good sex and of course better sex. You find the time to sit down and make a thread about changing lanes that to some people would seem like a thread about "switching teams". Thank you TH, thank you.

-Sincerely,
L.Femme

Because I can
you keep bringing it up!
stoopid sex stick out tongue
Go peanut butter medallions.... w00t! thumbs_up

-Tired Hiker-
Sometimes threads just speak for themselves . . . cool

Originally posted by LethalFemme
I love the fact that while everyone else is making threads about sex, good sex and of course better sex. You find the time to sit down and make a thread about changing lanes that to some people would seem like a thread about "switching teams". Thank you TH, thank you.

-Sincerely,
L.Femme Originally posted by Because I can
you keep bringing it up!
stoopid sex stick out tongue
Go peanut butter medallions.... w00t! thumbs_up

Because I can
aLL THE way....
zorro

Barker
You took a Lunch Break at 8 PM?

Because I can
lol

different times... dude....
its 1:56 PM here

LethalFemme
Sometimes threads just speak for themselves . . . cool

It's called a joke tbh it was a nice change of pace *pun intended*

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Barker
You took a Lunch Break at 8 PM?

I took my break at about 7:15pm, actually ate at about 7:45pm, and drove back (where I made the lane change) at roughly 8 o'clock pm. I work from 2:30 to 11:30pm, so that is lunchtime for me. wink

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by LethalFemme
It's called a joke tbh it was a nice change of pace *pun intended*

I know, I wasn't trying to be an arsehole. But you are right, it does sound like I suddenly became a homosexual. laughing

Barker
lol

different times... dude....
its 1:56 PM here
I know he lives around Las Vegas, I live in the Next Time zone Over.
I took my break at about 7:15pm, actually ate at about 7:45pm, and drove back (where I made the lane change) at roughly 8 o'clock pm. I work from 2:30 to 11:30pm, so that is lunchtime for me. wink
laughing out loud

Wolflet
You didn't run over any bugs?
I am so proud of you

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Wolflet
You didn't run over any bugs?
I am so proud of you

I made sure there were no bugs in harms way. cool

<=====Tired Hiker: Man, myth, friend of bug=======> wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.