movie spiderman vs. movie juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
spiderman stoppeda train, can he stop the juggernaut

batdude123
Originally posted by superkronick92
spiderman stoppeda train, can he stop the juggernaut

No.

Draco69
Spider-Man. Juggernaut never proved his "unstoppable" bit except for a few poor soldiers and Wolverine. Which isn't impressive.

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
No. pleassssssssssseeeee man come on juggernaut phucking sucked in the movie. doc oc from spidey 2 can beat juggy from X3

superkronick92
No.

can you be more specific

batdude123
Originally posted by superkronick92
can you be more specific

I don't think he can stop him. Technically, the Juggernaut was never stopped when he gained forward momentum except when Leech was around.

Draco69
Against walls and foot soldiers. That's it. If he couldn't have been stopped by say Cyclop's full optic blast or a hurricane from Storm THAN I would have been convinced.

batdude123
So because of a lack of feats, we are ASSUMING that Spider-man would stop him? You are putting him at your own purposed power level.

Draco69
No. I'm basing his power levels on feats. He doesn't have impressive feats. You're proposing power levels on a character with nothing to really back it up.

He didn't do much worthy of the title "unstoppable".

batdude123
He was not stopped by anything at all. Nothing. They also stated that when he gained forward momentum, nothing could ever completely stop him. However, I suppose if we go by what was seen, Spider-man could possibly stop him. Although, a lack of feats doesn't necesarrily mean that movie Spider-man would be able to stop him.

DigiMark007
No, but Spidey did stop a train. Did Juggs really look to have the same force as a train? Unstoppable is a relative term most of the time....especially within comics and movies. I don't think Spidey would win (he doesn't dodge stuff as much as he would in the comics), but stopping Cain isn't out of the question.

Draco69
He was not stopped by anything at all. Nothing. They also stated that when he gained forward momentum, nothing could ever completely stop him. However, I suppose if we go by what was seen, Spider-man could possibly stop him. Although, a lack of feats doesn't necesarrily mean that movie Spider-man would be able to stop him.

Which is hyperbole. Who said it? Pyro. Nothing to subjectively back it up. Every X-Men character was depowered. I highly doubt that Juggernaut retained his invulnerability like his counterpart.

And from what it looks like, he didn't. He has no feats to back it up. You CAN'T say Spider-Man will be able to toss him into another street unless you have a feat that shows something comparable or greater. Foot soldiers and a wall. That's it.

We have to base who would win on what we see in the movies. Juggernaut didn't even appear to be stronger than Spider-Man since we never saw him display any feat of strength comparable to his.

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69
Which is hyperbole. Who said it? Pyro. Nothing to subjectively back it up. Every X-Men character was depowered. I highly doubt that Juggernaut retained his invulnerability like his counterpart.

And from what it looks like, he didn't. He has no feats to back it up. You CAN'T say Spider-Man will be able to toss him into another street unless you have a feat that shows something comparable or greater. Foot soldiers and a wall. That's it.

We have to base who would win on what we see in the movies. Juggernaut didn't even appear to be stronger than Spider-Man since we never saw him display any feat of strength comparable to his.

I suppose, however Juggernaut should have had more impressive feats so that way he could've actually earned the title "unstoppable." There is supposedly going to be an X-Men 4. He might be in that one, although I can't remember if he was killed by Phoenix in the end. I don't think he was. erm

Draco69
It's a possiblity. The entire building was nuked. I HOPE he died. He looked absolutely ridiculous and even sounded ridiculous.

His "I'm the Juggernaut, b*tch!" enacted many a groans in the theater....painful ones at that.

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69
It's a possiblity. The entire building was nuked. I HOPE he died. He looked absolutely ridiculous and even sounded ridiculous.

His "I'm the Juggernaut, b*tch!" enacted many a groans in the theater....painful ones at that.

Yeah, that line was REALLY cheesey. A couple walked out of the theatre. laughing

lilnutta12
juggs has no way he can win

Etrigan
Juggernaut was AWFUL in the film. AWFUL!

Spidey wins.

Private Pion
Spider-Man does something clever which makes him defeat himself.

As per usual.

Dmx777
Jugs was horribly made in X3. `Specially his costume. He was weak as shit too, the only good part is his wall running. But know spidey still gets in level with the ground.

Rewmac
You all judging by : "he was awful done" "awful costume"...

He was still unstoppable in the movie too...Even though he was a puny mutant. Spider-Man would not beat him...Even though he was overpowered in the movie. Just remember when Kitty put Juggernaut in the floor he came out without any effort...So Spidey maybe fast and so but he would not beat even the movie version...

Validus
Originally posted by Etrigan
Juggernaut was AWFUL in the film. AWFUL!

The whole movie was awful.

I don't see Spider-Man winning this regardless of whether or not he can stop Cain.

ThePittman

batdude123

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.