Wolverine Vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Batman with Scarecrows canister spray vs Wolverine. Assume wolverine is not immune.

MrHeavySilence
Assuming it works, Batman, with his superior intellect, will probably find a way to corner Wolverine or stall him until he can get real weapons.

Grimm22
Bats locks Wolverine in a room with the gas and goes and gets all of his gear.

Comes back and takes down Wolverine stick out tongue

A.J
nerves, equipment, they will put him down eventually,
or just bat-kicking him off a building

Private Pion
Originally posted by A.J
nerves, equipment, they will put him down eventually,
or just bat-kicking him off a building

Ditto.

A.J
It goes like this

Worverine is hunting him down but he uses nerve strikes and gadgets to hold him off, he adventualy gets him on a skyscraper or somthing a gadget or nerve strike to destract him and and he bat-kicks him off, which has gota beat him, or if he doesnt hes hurt anyway, he goes down and gets him to folow him if hes concious, and hold hold him off, and he manages to do this which will knock him out

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/AJ4LIFE20/Batman%20Vs%20Superman/4.jpg

Matty1112
You guys are so crazy. Wolverine would kill batman. Espically becuase Batman does not now anything about him. Even say that the meat up Batman is the man, but agianst wolverine he would be cut to shreds. Batman could try to get him in a room, Wolverine would just cut it open since Batman would need a piece of his adamantium to scan it. Sorry he does not have the time becuase wolverine would own him. I say 7 out of 10 battles goes to wolverinw.

A.J
Originally posted by Matty1112
You guys are so crazy. Wolverine would kill batman. Espically becuase Batman does not now anything about him. Even say that the meat up Batman is the man, but agianst wolverine he would be cut to shreds. Batman could try to get him in a room, Wolverine would just cut it open since Batman would need a piece of his adamantium to scan it. Sorry he does not have the time becuase wolverine would own him. I say 7 out of 10 battles goes to wolverinw. laughing batman has beaten people better that logan stick out tongue

but logan can face the likes ok galactus cant he lol

Big Sexy
Originally posted by A.J
laughing batman has beaten people better that logan stick out tongue

but logan can face the likes ok galactus cant he lol Come on AJ, lets not talk about fans when Batman can take over the universe with a batkick and prep.

A.J
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Come on AJ, lets not talk about fans when Batman can take over the universe with a batkick and prep. yes HELL YES Happy Dance Happy Dance

who?-kid
Originally posted by rotiart
Batman with Scarecrows canister spray vs Wolverine. Assume wolverine is not immune.
Wolverine is unpredictable. For all we know, it will only make him go berserk, and that's something Batman will try to avoid.

Soleran
Make its fear spray and liquid nitrogen in his back pocket and Wolverine becomes a popsicle.

Private Pion
Originally posted by who?-kid
Wolverine is unpredictable. For all we know, it will only make him go berserk, and that's something Batman will try to avoid.

Wait, wait, did you just say Wolverine is unpredictable?

AHAHAHAHAH!

This is the guy who has one move which he uses on everyone, regardless of past lack of success.

Unpredictable indeed.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Private Pion
Wait, wait, did you just say Wolverine is unpredictable?

AHAHAHAHAH!

This is the guy who has one move which he uses on everyone, regardless of past lack of success.

Unpredictable indeed.
It's true some writers think it's cool for Wolverine to just stand there, take the beating and the bullets and kill the bad guys with one or two moves.

But he wasn't always like that. Back in the seventies and eighties, before the Wolverine thing got out of hand, he was a cunning and clever fighter.

That's a fact my friend.

Private Pion
Originally posted by who?-kid
It's true some writers think it's cool for Wolverine to just stand there, take the beating and the bullets and kill the bad guys with one or two moves.

But he wasn't always like that. Back in the seventies and eighties, before the Wolverine thing got out of hand, he was a cunning and clever fighter.

That's a fact my friend.

ALL the expirences I've EVER seen of Wolvies cunning has been jumping at them and trying to run them through.

Sly devil that he is.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Private Pion
ALL the expirences I've EVER seen of Wolvies cunning has been jumping at them and trying to run them through.

Sly devil that he is.
Well, it's not my fault you don't read the right Wolverine comics.

Private Pion
Best defence ever.

'Just 'cos you haven't seen the uber rare, never ever seen, practically non-existant apperances!'

The Human Bomb
wolverine is just a punk with knives ( albeit very strong an sharp ones ) the same manner of thug bats faces down every night batman pwns him to death

Rewmac
You all say nasty things about Logan for :

1. He is popular...

2. some fanboys overpowered him

Batman or Superman fanboys are the same...Always coming with Bat-kick...

Even though Batman can take Wolverine I don't see a reason you people always need to be so negative about Logan. He got popular coz of his character...Judging a character by his fans is way too idiotic.

Private Pion
Wolvey is still a capable warrior.

I've just rather have more competant ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.