Need help guys... PLeasE???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
Well, I know i shouldn't be doing this, i think, but anyway, do you guys know what calamansi juice and honey contain so that it makes elbows smooth when applied? I really need help. Its for chemistry, and its due tommorow.. no expression

JaehSkywalker
please?

Spartan005
no.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
Well, I know i shouldn't be doing this, i think, but anyway, do you guys know what calamansi juice and honey contain so that it makes elbows smooth when applied? I really need help. Its for chemistry, and its due tommorow.. no expression

google it happy

A.J
Originally posted by Spartan005
no. laughing

Council#13
Yeah, it's... wait.... no.... nope sorry I don't know. srug

Technicolor
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
Well, I know i shouldn't be doing this, i think, but anyway, do you guys know what calamansi juice and honey contain so that it makes elbows smooth when applied? I really need help. Its for chemistry, and its due tommorow.. no expression i think it's something like ' Manuka ' I have honey body butter at home and thats the one ingrediant i didnt really know. big grin

eggmayo
What the hell would anyone want smooth elbows for?

They're purposefully made rough so you don't slip when you lean on them...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.