Mace Windu and Darth Sidious versus Yoda, Count Dooku and Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Count Kent
Can Sids and Mace do it? Setting is where Anakin fought Kenobi in ROTS.

Council#13
Hmmmm..... well say Yoda and Sidious hold it at a stalemate. Dooku has already defeated Mace (this might be before or after he mastered Vapaad). Luminara's mastery of Soresou might prove helpful. If these two can take out Mace, then they can overtake Sidious.

However, it depends on the setting. Say it's the Senate Chambers. Then Mace would have the advantage, because it's quite difficult for the two to attack in such confined areas. Also, it might be a replay of the ROTS fight between Yoda and Sidious.

Say Yoda takes on Mace. He could pull it off, after a tough fight. Luminara would probably be killed by Sidious, but after a while (her Soresou would serve her well). Dooku was a skilled fighter, and if he can hold Sidious off long enough, he and Yoda can take on Sidious and win.

Let's say that Yoda and Luminara take on Sidious. Together, I can see them winning this. Mace (I think) would loose to Dooku.

A lot of it depends on setting

Darth_Glentract
No, they can't. Yoda will be able to defeat Sidious here because of the lack of Senate pods. Mace would go down to Dooku after a while here because of the disadvantages Vapaad will have here. Vapaad requires large amounts of open space. There is not large amounts of open space here. Dooku will have the advantage and it should push the battle in his favor, especially with help from Luminara.

Rampant ox
Dooku takes on Mace and eventually wins. Then Yoda and Luminara take on Sids and beat him with relative ease. This is assuming Sids doesnt go bad ass and kill Luminara in the first few seconds though. But anyway Yoda, Count Dooku and Luminara win.

Lightsnake
Or Sidious killing Luminara and Dooku in the first few seconds of the engagement...

Rampant ox
pffffffft. Dooku wont lose to Sids as quickly as everyone thinks. That is if Sids can beat the Count at all...

Lightsnake
Sidious by TPM is already stronger than Sidious at ROTS. It'll take a tug of the force and the poor little pawn dies

Count Kent
Come again?

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Sidious by TPM is already stronger than Sidious at ROTS. It'll take a tug of the force and the poor little pawn dies

WTF are you on Crack you should edit that mad

kamikz
Well actually he may have a point. Sidious by ROTS has barley touched his lightsaber for 13 years and barley used the force either....

Lightsnake
Except the daily study of the darkside and the effort it takes to mask the Sith from the Jedi?

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by kamikz
Well actually he may have a point. Sidious by ROTS has barley touched his lightsaber for 13 years and barley used the force either....

Prove he Didn't use It

kamikz
Except the daily study of the darkside and the effort it takes to mask the Sith from the Jedi?

When did he have time to study the dark side during the clone wars etc? You wouldn't likley have much time to practise when you are the ruler of the Republic.... And studying isn't really enough, you need to practise too. Belive me, reading a book about martial arts without traning won't make you worthy a black belt....
I don't think masking his precense would increase his other powers very much.
But why are you arguing against me all of the sudden, it was you who brought it up that TPM Sidious was better than ROTS.

DePWNZOR
I see Mace and Sidious taking this. Mace>Dooku, and Sidious=Yoda (actually Sidious>Yoda in this setting, as seen in ROTS). Mace owns Dooku (Dooku is just too physically weak, we saw how tired he got after only 2 mins of fighting Anakin "You have hate....*gasp*, you have anger *cough cough* but you don't use them -Count Dooku)

Mace wtf pwns Dooku and helps Sidious take the other two.

Admiral Akbar
The setting makes the big difference. Counts team wins.

DePWNZOR
No....Sidious and Mace take it. Dooku is too old and weak to keep up, the other one on their side (the girl, I cant spell her name) is just plain sucky. Really, Yoda is the only one on that team who can Fight really well.

Basically, Mace and Sidious vs Dooku and Yoda. Mace and Sidious win, as Sidious has better force Powers than Yoda, and Mace is a more effective (maybe not better, but more effective because he is physiacally much stronger and has several unique abilities)

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
No....Sidious and Mace take it. Dooku is too old and weak to keep up, the other one on their side (the girl, I cant spell her name) is just plain sucky. Really, Yoda is the only one on that team who can Fight really well.

Basically, Mace and Sidious vs Dooku and Yoda. Mace and Sidious win, as Sidious has better force Powers than Yoda, and Mace is a more effective (maybe not better, but more effective because he is physiacally much stronger and has several unique abilities)

No Mace =dooku Sida=Yoda adding in Luminara gives the Grand Masters team victory mad

DePWNZOR
Mace>Dooku. Sidious> Yoda in this setting.

Hokage Yoda
Mace>Dooku. Sidious> Yoda in this setting.

Wrong Again mad please give proof

Captain REX
Nope, DePWNZOR, Dooku was superior to Mace. The two had fought previous times, and Dooku was victorious.

DePWNZOR
Prievous times....13 years ago! So can I say Obi wan>Anakin , since he was stronger than him 13 years ago when anakin was NINE?

Admiral Akbar
OBi and Anakin are actually on par. Mace and Dooku are equals.

Captain REX
Kenobi was obviously stronger than Anakin when Anakin had no training. stick out tongue

Dooku and Mace have not advanced all that much since the time of TPM. Windu and Dooku had a short fight during the Clone Wars, as well; Dooku fended him off easily, then let his Magnaguards haul the distracted Windu into a pit.

Count Kent
Rex, Mace had advanced incredibly since TPM. I mean look at how quickly Obi-Wan advanced during that time.

Xepeyon
The stronger you are, the harder it is for you to get stronger. It is far easier for a padawan to become more powerful than a master, for a master has more extensive knowlege. They can't learn much more, while a padawan practially has mountains more to learn.(You seen the library?)

Count Kent
However, he is stated to be on par with jinn in TPM, and it is clear that he far surpassed Jinn by ROTS.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Captain REX
Kenobi was obviously stronger than Anakin when Anakin had no training. stick out tongue

Dooku and Mace have not advanced all that much since the time of TPM. Windu and Dooku had a short fight during the Clone Wars, as well; Dooku fended him off easily, then let his Magnaguards haul the distracted Windu into a pit.

Umm, no, Dooku fled because he didn't want to risk the chance of Mace killing him. Thats why he called the Magnaguards, so he could get away. I'm not saying Mace>Dooku, but Dooku didn't quite "fend him off easily".

You make it sound like Dooku was like "Meh, I could stay and fight, but your not worth my time, I think I'll go have a martini, Guards! Distract him while I make my grand exit."

He left because he feared the fact that he might lose to Mace and didn't want to risk it. If Dooku was better and could have killed Mace at this point, he would have, but rather he ran away.

Rampant ox
I see Mace and Sidious taking this. Mace>Dooku, and Sidious=Yoda (actually Sidious>Yoda in this setting, as seen in ROTS). Mace owns Dooku (Dooku is just too physically weak, we saw how tired he got after only 2 mins of fighting Anakin "You have hate....*gasp*, you have anger *cough cough* but you don't use them -Count Dooku)

Mace wtf pwns Dooku and helps Sidious take the other two.

WTF ARE YOU SMOKING!!??!?!?!? Mace would not even pwn the Count - that is if Mace can win at all. The quote you have given means jack sh*t. Dooku was barely panting - and can I remind you he was in the middle of a saber lock when he said that. He was holding off a physically stronger young man. So him 'gasping' does not make him weak.

Escape81
Yoda's team wins.

Yoda is slightly superior to Palpatine, and is better than Mace and Dooku. He could likely defeat either of the three in single combat, though in several cases - it would be both long and difficult.

Mace = Dooku. Add Luminara to assist Dooku, and Mace goes down.

Yoda will eventually overcome Sidious, and if he doesn't, Dooku and Luminara team up and kill his evil old ass. stick out tongue

DE Luke
I agree with Escape.

@Count Kent:
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/874/own3drally9wb.jpg

Escape81
Originally posted by DE Luke
I agree with Escape.

@Count Kent:
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/874/own3drally9wb.jpg

Ehh . . .

I just got done watching AotC and the RotS fight scene between Yoda and Sidious.

I don't know if Yoda is guarenteed a victory against the Dark Lord or not. They are virtual equals, so it is possible for Sidious to defeat Yoda on even ground, anyways...

Regardless, Yoda's team still wins as Luminara can assist either Dooku or Yoda in their respective battles.

Pyro Tyrannus

and I should take your arguemants seriously why?

darthsith19
Sidious is roughly even with Yoda so they have a deadlock while Mace fights Dooku and Luminara. Luminara would be forcued to use offense which she sucks at since she used Soresu so Mace might take her out like Dooku took out Obi-Wan in ROTS but then Dooku'd probably beat Mace. Mace'd beat Dooku one on one, IMHO, but it's so close than after Mace took out Luminara just that little bit of extra fighting would make him to tired to beat Dooku. So Dooku kills Mace and then Dooku and Sidious together kill Yoda.

So I say the trio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.