The Big Apple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawn_Master
I'm gonna time this thing to see how long it take for it to die or get closed erm

Anyway, tomorrow's my big day because..

I'M LEAVING FOR F*CKING NEW YORK!

Today i'll be busy packing and such.

What's the occasion, you ask?

Well, my sister got into this college summer program for a month, and the whole family's going up there. Me and my parents will only be staying for 6 days, pretty much a week. I'l try to check into KMC as much as I can on this vacation.

silver_tears
I loved NY when I was there

A.D. Skinner
Never been, but would love to go.

Maybe one day....

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by silver_tears
I loved NY when I was there and I'm gonna love it while i'm there..it's gonna kick serious ass thumb up

Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Never been, but would love to go.

Maybe one day.... One day Skinner, One day..

silver_tears
yea, but I went with friends and not family stick out tongue

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by silver_tears
yea, but I went with friends and not family stick out tongue I would like that better, but of course, all my friends have either left already to go to like, Disney World of something , or are busy with other family buisness erm

RaeRox
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
I'm gonna time this thing to see how long it take for it to die or get closed erm

Well, my sister got into this college summer program for a month, and the whole family's going up there. Me and my parents will only be staying for 6 days, pretty much a week. I'l try to check into KMC as much as I can on this vacation.

OMG OMG OMG *goes crazy*
TAKE ME TAKE ME TAKE ME!!!! *grovels*

Storm
I' m still in abeyance on whether this is a temporary goodbye thread or not stick out tongue wink

Anyhow, I was in New York myself last year.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by RaeRox
OMG OMG OMG *goes crazy*
TAKE ME TAKE ME TAKE ME!!!! *grovels* *Throws you in an empty suitcase* ninja

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Storm
I' m still in abeyance on whether this is a temporary goodbye thread or not stick out tongue wink

Anyhow, I was in New York myself last year.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Oh really?

And, how was it?

RaeRox
*Throws you in an empty suitcase* ninja

*throws my own celebration with what little supplies fit in the suitcase* big grin big grin big grin

Storm
And, how was it?
Supercallifragilisticexpialidocious!

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Spawn_Master
*throws my own celebration with what little supplies fit in the suitcase* big grin big grin big grin So lets see, thats toothpaste, P.J.s, my London shirt *takes it out and writes NY on it*, a bag of chips, toothbrush, anticavity flouride stuff..erm

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Storm
Supercallifragilisticexpialidocious!

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. ..I take that as a good thumb up

RaeRox
So lets see, thats toothpaste, P.J.s, my London shirt *takes it out and writes NY on it*, a bag of chips, toothbrush, anticavity flouride stuff..gorgeous raelin.....erm

Spawn_Master
laughing Nice input there

RaeRox
laughing Nice input there

shifty Thank ya

Technicolor

Well, my sister got into this college summer program for a month, and the whole family's going up there. Me and my parents will only be staying for 6 days, pretty much a week. I'l try to check into KMC as much as I can on this vacation. dont...call it ....that...... ermm

But anyways, have fun! visit my old appt. east Manhattan, 92nd st. # 4223

stick out tongue hug

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Technicolor
dont...call it ....that...... ermm

But anyways, have fun! visit my old appt. east Manhattan, 92nd st. # 4223

stick out tongue hug Yeh, we're suppoused to be staying in Manhatten, i'll check it out yes

Spawn_Master
shifty Thank ya Oh it was my pleasure shifty

RaeRox
Oh it was my pleasure shifty

droolio

Technicolor
Yeh, we're suppoused to be staying in Manhatten, i'll check it out yes hot. be careful though. It's not a superb neighborhood messed But central and madison are lovely big grin

Spawn_Master
droolio naughty dodgy

RaeRox
naughty dodgy

Shopping? EKK! big grin

Spawn_Master
Shopping? EKK! big grin Yeah, shopping...dodgy

RaeRox
Yeah, shopping...dodgy

droolio Hailing a taxi? jawdrop

lord xyz
der grosse Apfel

Spawn_Master
droolio Hailing a taxi? jawdrop Anything you wanna do wink

RaeRox
Anything you wanna do wink

Woo hoo big grin big grin big grin

Spawn_Master
Woo hoo big grin big grin big grin stick out tongue

Ronny
w00t I love new york, i went there two years ago.. its pretty awesome

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Ronny
w00t I love new york, i went there two years ago.. its pretty awesome Yeah, NY's got some pretty amazing stuff to enjoy yes

Arachnoidfreak
When you live here it's not as super awesome. But it's still cool sometimes I guess. The direct access to absolutely ANYTHING you want whenever the hell you want it is my favorite thing about it.

Want Cheetos, a tire and some crack at 4 am? Go to the store down on the end of the block.

Spartan005
New York Rocks! eek!

There's three things you have to make sure you do while your there...

1) The Empire State Building or Statue of Liberty... there both amazing!
2) You have to buy either a hot dog or a pretzel from one of the 10,000 stands droolio
3) Since your in New York, you have to go to Canal Street near China Town.... and buy like 20 movies for $5 laughing

Have Fun!... I'm going into the city next week eek!

Arachnoidfreak
1) Yes, most definitely
2) I hope you realize what you are buying when you get a hotdog from a corner stand (i buy them anyway, but thats because I dont care)
3)word up, and there's also the city's largest art store there, Pearl Paint. also, there's about 50,000 people on canal street at any given moment. You actually have to push through people to get where you want to go, its SO crowded

Oh yea, and don't go above 112 street unless you actually want to get robbed.

wee-ang
Fantastic, check out the crystal house on 23rd.....thats my NYC home!!!
shopping is best done in china town....cheap as chips as they say.
Enjoy im sure you will....p.s its hot as balls right now i just came back at the weekend! and be sure to say hi to the guy on 3rd ave who shouts "blame it on the west side"...Really he does look out 4 him! x

Inspectah Deck

I live in NYC!

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I live in NYC! eek!

Spawn_Master
Well, this is it. In half an hour i'll be driving down towards Tampa Airport and getting on that plane.

I'll try to check in as much as I can, but most likely i'll be sleeping in the hotel today, since I went to bed late and got up at 6am.

I'll make sure to check out for everyone and everything you mentioned.

Farewell people of KMC! usaflag

A.J
laterz

wee-ang
enjoy ....and dont forget the crazy dudes with the shopping carts...they rock!!!!!!

Arachnoidfreak
Homeless guys suck. Stupid homeless guy went on a stabbing spree the other day.

A.J
Originally posted by wee-ang
enjoy ....and dont forget the crazy dudes with the shopping carts...they rock!!!!!! laughing your crazy hun wacko

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Homeless guys suck. Stupid homeless guy went on a stabbing spree the other day. Really? messed

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, He stabbed two tourists from Canada and two other people

Spawn_Master
Yea, He stabbed two tourists from Canada and two other people Canada? cry

He stabbed two people from my country..shock

He will pay..ninja

wee-ang
well the canadians probably deserved it......leave the hobos alone, they cant help it.....

Arachnoidfreak
well he's already been caught and is probably going to spend 50 years in jail

A.J
well the canadians probably deserved it......leave the hobos alone, they cant help it..... sad see baby thats why i didnt like you going,

i baby i thought we agreed to dislike americans not canadions embarrasment

wee-ang
sorry but the guy on big bro has got me very anti-canadian, but i also hate the yankees

A.J
sorry but the guy on big bro has got me very anti-canadian, but i also hate the yankees laughing baby stop before your hated, what did he do to make you hate him stick out tongue

Spawn_Master
well the canadians probably deserved it......leave the hobos alone, they cant help it..... Now your going to insult my country right infront of me?

What do you think they could've done to deserve being stabbed? They were tourists no expression

wee-ang
never mind! i will say no more!

Spawn_Master
well he's already been caught and is probably going to spend 50 years in jail He probably just snapped, went crazy..erm

A.J
never mind! i will say no more! no baby express yourself big grin

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by A.J
no baby express yourself big grin You sure about that? no expression

A.J
You sure about that? no expression not really, canadions are nice aparently big grin she just hates the guy of big bro dont worry big grin

wee-ang
forget it.........i love all nationalities

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by A.J
not really, canadions are nice aparently big grin she just hates the guy of big bro dont worry big grin We are nice, yet people blame us for alot of America's political problems..Bullsh*t I say..

A.J
We are nice, yet people blame us for alot of America's political problems..Bullsh*t I say.. damn straight americans just are full of themselves you lot rock rock

Inspectah Deck
eek!

Just be careful on 135th street!

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Just be careful on 135th street!

Basically be careful anywhere above 116th street.

Inspectah Deck
Basically be careful anywhere above 116th street.

And 138th to 241th.(Bronx)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.