All-Star Superman vs. Nova/Firelord/Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
How would SUperman deal with these three heralds?

MattDay
terrax would be ***** slapped lol putting it nicely than a little dancing with the other two before slamming them from one side of the universe to the other!

lilnutta12
:

Superman appears the heralds attack

Superman walks away 1 Minuit later laughing why did i bother

Blair Wind
is all star different powerswise to regular supes?

MattDay
he seeminly can lift any weight put infront of him, has the invulnerability that must be near that of GALACTUS! basically a real threat if he knew that he could do... almost anything he wanted.

Rols
What made this Supes so powerfull? How many reincarnation does this guy have in DC? Is not even funny....

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Rols
What made this Supes so powerfull? How many reincarnation does this guy have in DC? Is not even funny....

No kidding.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Rols

all-star superman isn't from the regular DC universe. It's kinda like Marvel's Ultimate stuff only it's DC, and he's that strong because he got super sundipped and his cells are literally bursting with energy.

complexbrother
Supes would be a meal for Nova and Firelord (but they would be almost to injured to consume it) but Terrax would die in under 2 minutes .

Rols
Nova, Firelord, Terrax could produce solar energy akin to the yellow sun and project it to this all star Supes, I hear his near at his limits, his cell being in clave and all, these is why his dying, all they have to do make the process faster. Strategy wise is got to be hit and run tactics dough cause these supes could take them out with a few hits and his going to get even more stronger everytime they hit him with this blast. As long as they can stay out of rich, they'll take him out.

UniOmni
Originally posted by MattDay
he seeminly can lift any weight put infront of him, has the invulnerability that must be near that of GALACTUS! basically a real threat if he knew that he could do... almost anything he wanted.

What makes you think he must be near Galactus in invulnerabilty?? Has anything he done told you so??

Demonic Phoenix
Superman can just use his super breath n blow dem to Kingdom Come.

Rols
I dont think super breath is gonna affect this guys. Take Nova and Firelord they've got control over stellar fire.

H. S. 6
All Star Superman is just too uber to be punked by these guys.

Jesse7
Also All-Stars Superman doesn't share the same weakenesses as normal superman.

diabloman
i know this is offtopic but whats kriptonian ? is that the word they use for mutants in the DC world ?

grey fox
Originally posted by H. S. 6
All Star Superman is just too uber to be punked by these guys.

Co-signed.

All star punked Atlas AND Hercules AT THE SAME TIME. He ended up breaking both their arms , and by the look of him he wasn't even trying.

diabloman
no one knows what it means ?

MattDay
it was atlas ad samson but close enough... kryptonian is the race of which superman came from, he is the last son of krypton too.

Well with his cells being drastically charged and him being more powerful than pre crisis who couldnt be moved by anything if he didnt want too, this applies to all star a 100 fold so yea he could hang with galactus physically, not sure with the power cosmic and his doo daa weaponary.

Rols
Nova, Firelord, Terrax are a lot more versatile than Atlas and Hercules, If they fight H2H, then theyll wouldnt last long but if they used everything they have at there disposal ie. energy manipulation, strategy they're 3 against 1. they probably have a slim chance. JLA fights opponent more powerfull with team work, this guys can do desame.

I gave Allstar Supes 8.5/10

MattDay
I'd say 9/10 for supes because he has his super intelligence and strategy back! this is the writers way of making supes the way he should be really, unstoppable by almost everyone smile (The myth, the ledgend of superman is realised through the times of all-stars)

Rols
Nope i dont think this guy can hang around to the likes of big G, all his got is superstreght, Big G can amp his strenght to incalculable level.

MattDay
all star is incalculable strength smarty pants

Rols
No his not, his got a weakness, he gets his strenght from solar energy that is absorbed to his body and right now his body is dying because of absorbing to much solar energy. His body is his weakness, if he can absorbed infinite amount of SE witout anyharm to his body then he would be incalculable in strength. just my 2 cents

UniOmni
You don't beat a cosmic god by punching him hard. If that was the case, Juggs or Hulk would've done so long ago.

Juntai
Superman.

MattDay
they never got close enough you dope, god they arent invicible just powerful!!! not strong either are some of them!!!! lol damn u guys get ur heads out ya asses!

diabloman
Originally posted by MattDay
it was atlas ad samson but close enough... kryptonian is the race of which superman came from, he is the last son of krypton too.

Well with his cells being drastically charged and him being more powerful than pre crisis who couldnt be moved by anything if he didnt want too, this applies to all star a 100 fold so yea he could hang with galactus physically, not sure with the power cosmic and his doo daa weaponary. oh cause i was watching a JLA superman and they kept on calling him kryptonian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.