Madame Rouge vs. Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whittdawg92
bloodlust is on. Both at full potential. both are serious killers, and know how to use shapeshifting. They see eachother in a crowd and are ordered by their boss to kill the other. My vote's on the blue lady.

Private Pion
Rogue's powers are far better. She throttles Mystique from the inside out.

Whittdawg92
but mystique can turn into animals, actually multiple animals.

Private Pion
Rouge can turn into ANYTHING.

Whittdawg92
what feats has she done? She's still weak to heat and cold, so coouldn't mystique just throw her into fire or something?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
what feats has she done? She's still weak to heat and cold, so coouldn't mystique just throw her into fire or something?

That argument makes no sense....Couldn't Madame Rouge do the same thing to Mystique?

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
That argument makes no sense....Couldn't Madame Rouge do the same thing to Mystique? rouge is weaker to fire and ice than mystique is. mystique could turn into a puddle of liquid if she wanted, rouge's powers fade if near them.

Darth Macabre
rouge is weaker to fire and ice than mystique is. mystique could turn into a puddle of liquid if she wanted, rouge's powers fade if near them.

Since when can Mystique turn into animals or puddles?

Whittdawg92
she gained that power temporarily in some series in 2001 or 2004.

ExodusCloak
The Evolution Mystique would take this, when she was Apocalypse's Horsemen she could turn in to anything, and many objects.

Comics Mystique will lose.

Darth Macabre
she gained that power temporarily in some series in 2001 or 2004.

X-men forever? Didn't she lose those powers?

Whittdawg92
I said at full power, doesnt matter if she lost 'em or not. but yes, she did lose them shortly after attaining them.

Darth Macabre
I said at full power, doesnt matter if she lost 'em or not. but yes, she did lose them shortly after attaining them.

But that's not full power...That's having outside sources adding to her power...It's not a natural part of her evolution.

Whittdawg92
*smacks forehead* it doesn't matter, i just mean when they're strongest, they can have their powers boosted. (although if beast boy could kill her, mystique could)

Darth Macabre
If you want full power Rouge then that would have to be her Teen Titans Animated Series self....Mystique loses horribly to that version.

Whittdawg92
Animated TT version suckd, evo horseman mystique could kill her easily.

Darth Macabre
Animated TT version suckd, evo horseman mystique could kill her easily.

Haha...That's funny....She was much more powerful then her comic self.

And evo horsemen of Mystique was Mystiques most powerful form.

Whittdawg92
she was bullying a bunch of teenagers on TT, mystique was fufulling prophecies.

Darth Macabre
she was bullying a bunch of teenagers on TT, mystique was fufulling prophecies.

Fulfilling prophecies? So being made a slave is top notch in power department in your eyes then?

And Rouge bullying teenages in the Animated series has no bearing either way...She bullies teenagers in the Comics as well.

batdude123
Madam Rouge in the animated series gave Kid Flash a hell of a time. She takes this one.

Whittdawg92
kid flash was Evo's quicksilver in a new suit. He didn't even know how to use his powers correctly, he got his aas beat by billy numerous and Jinx easily. Mystique was fuffiling apocalypses propechy simply by being a horsemnan. TT series in general suckd, I'm glad it got cancelled.

bitca360
LoL...someone can easily say the same about X-Evol...SOME argument..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.