Who da Fittest Man in xmen movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alice_lfc
Cum on peeps who da fittest in x-men movies but remember no gambit coz he in no x movies

Dr.Variant
angel
actor: Ben Foster is a hot guy
character: Angel has no fat on his body due to his mutation

Icicle
Originally posted by Dr.Variant
angel
actor: Ben Foster is a hot guy
character: Angel has no fat on his body due to his mutation

I agree with everything you said!!!!

Britrogue
Pyro Pyro Pyro Pyro.

Cyclops second. But I only like James Marsden with his sunglasses on. He looks weird without them!

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Pyro?Blah..he's just a kidd-o...
I route for Collosus!

Emma718
Originally posted by Britrogue
Pyro Pyro Pyro Pyro.

Cyclops second. But I only like James Marsden with his sunglasses on. He looks weird without them!

i agree smile but fittest i would say hugh jackman (go the aussies lol)

tallgirlnb
COLOSSUS

allofyousuckkk
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e326/JosephJoestar/SpellingNazis.jpg

FlameAngel14
I'm new here but i'd have 2 agree with all uv u!
and Ben Foster is a major hottie. but Pyro's rely cute in the 3rd movie.

pyro_lover
i think da hottest guy in da films has got to be pyro

Shalimar_fox
yep Angel then maybe Juggernaut

-Ri-
only one vote for Wolverine?
come on girlys, everybody loves the angst-ridden-hard-tough-rugged-biker-guy-with-the-tough-exterior-but-withaheartofgold kinda guys, i know i do

Pyromania
PYRO!!! He's totally fit in both movies, lovin the blonde tho! love big grin

Kaos sebaceous
hahahahaha im the only one that voted toad.......joke lol..

cain marko
hmm iceman or cylops spent many a night whacking to them stick out tongue

Jamaican
OOK - do you mean character-wise or actor-wise??

Character-wise I'd have to say Wolverine. He has a healing factor. He doesn't need to work out. If he were to work out, he could work out 24/7 without having any down time to let his muscles rest b/c they would instantly heal. Hands down he wins.

Just b/c you don't have any body fat, doesn't mean you're fit. You could be a skinny @$$ B!tch (excuse the language), with no stamina, strength etc. etc.

Actor-wise I'd have to say Vinnie Jones - Played professional Football in England before acting.

Dr.Variant
Originally posted by Icicle
I agree with everything you said!!!!

sweet, thanks. angel kicks ass

. adelaide .
Ben Foster/Angel all the way.

I had no idea he was so hot until I saw him without a shirt. I saw the movie and I was fawning over him. I even wanted to marry him; heck, I'd even take Angel so long as it looked like Ben Foster in X3! big grin

Dr.Variant
see, ladies love the fost man. alol. you should check him in some of his other movies, he looks so different

cain marko
see, ladies love the fost man. alol. you should check him in some of his other movies, he looks so different

hostage eugh freaky looking

cykes or ice man!!! dont like ben foster too whiney in his voice!

Dr.Variant
yeah he looked wicked in hostage

cain marko
yeah he looked wicked in hostage

he was so good though he really freaked me out!!!!

Dr.Variant
yeah man, so sadistic and twisted

Xman Unleashed
Colossus

Lyna303

I forgot, who was he in hostage...one of the brothers? or the really creepy guy?

Dr.Variant
really creepy

Lyna303
Originally posted by Lyna303
I forgot, who was he in hostage...one of the brothers? or the really creepy guy? Originally posted by Dr.Variant
really creepy

OMG lol he is a good actor then

Britrogue
Have I mentioned Pyro yet..........................???!

alice_lfc
I think Cyclops is the Fittest but i have seen James Marsden shirtless !
HE IS SO HOT!

Has anyone seen innerstate 60 which stars James Marsden

thorncrawler
i'd have to say collussus (yeah i know im a guybut...) he just looks better than an others guys on film.

but actor wise i would have to say ian mckellen oh hes amazing i think i would turn gay for him!

"Vinnie Jones - Played professional Football in England before acting." that doesn't mean he was any good the only thing he is famous for was feeling up an other guy

apoc001
Interesting question, but even more importantly, who got the hooch?

sapphiremouse
everyone that mentioned pyro is either totally hard up, not old enough to have had a decent date or ugly ducklings themselves. omg, he's so plain, not to mention lame actor. hell iceman is better lookin than pyro, both are totally average.

Colossus, he's ripped, tall and younger than juggernaut

pyro_lover
are you kidding how can you call john allerdyce plain. he is gorgeous and that bad boy attitude is to die for. bobby is the plain one not to mention boring

Shalimar_fox
John allerdyce he sucked in the movie if you ask me.Ben foster oh my.at first i like why did they pick this whimp to play angel after the shirtless part he had my vote.I

m-16-150
Ice man
5 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.