new Justice Society of America Comic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Well readers of JSA proboably already know that the series is going to end soon and a its going to be restatted as Justice Society of America. Alex Ross is working on it and it has pretty much the same writers, but there will be a different cast. the only confirmed members are Powergirl, Hourman (rick tyler), Damage and a new starman that looks like the starman in Alex Ross Kingdom Come.

I'm guessing that Mr.terrific and Alan Scott wont be in since they'll be involved in Checkmate and Jay Garrick will be caught up in the Flash series until maybe we find out who tghe current flash is. Hawkgirl has her own series at the moment.

so I got two questions. Where are the other members. Stargirl, Sand, Dr.Midnite, Wildcat and Jakeem Thunder and Ma Hunkel (the original red Tornado)

and Who would you like to see in the series. I hope they introduce a new dr.fate soon and maybe we will see Kate Spencer since she discovered her JSA roots

roughrider
How can Alex Ross spend time on a monthly title? He's going to just pencil; that's it?
And when are they going to drop America from the name? I always thought it sounded imperialistic for both the JSA and the JLA. Unless they will have an overseas chapter.

Validus
Alex Ross is just doing covers and serving as "creative advisor". Dale Eaglesham is doing the interiors.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/JSACv1.jpg

HellMaster93
Awww... none if the greatest JSAers thus far except Wildcat... IE no Sentinel, Jay Garrick or Captain Marvel...

Dr.Fate
who is that one hero right below wonderwoman, he looks pretty lame

Validus
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Awww... none if the greatest JSAers thus far except Wildcat... IE no Sentinel, Jay Garrick or Captain Marvel...
Jay and Alan were confirmed at WizardWorld along with Hourman, Starman, and Damage plus Power Girl, Mr. Terrific, and Wildcat from that cover image. Obsidian and Jesse Chambers will be there too I think.

HellMaster93
Oooh... now THAT sounds like a good JSA!

WrathfulDwarf
I'm undecided at the moment. Maybe after reading the first pages I might start following this new series.

HellMaster93
The JSA are generally the collest DC team by far... not as fanboy-based and with far better storylines than the JLA!

Validus
Speaking of JLA.

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/713/713234/dc-in-september-20060619003834639.jpg

Try and guess that team. That ponytail person above GL scares me. no expression

HellMaster93
Well, GL is obvious... top is Hawkgirl, Green Arrow to the right... I'm stuck.... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.