He-Man Vs Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
no prep, no battlefeild removel, takes place in new york, who wins

Private Pion
Without battlefield removal, eventually, He-Man wins. But it takes a very, very long time.

Sea King
why is all the he-man treads starting

it dont bother me but im just wondering?

Private Pion
Originally posted by Sea King
why is all the he-man treads starting

it dont bother me but im just wondering?

I'm guessing, 'cos of you dude. Most peeps, myself included, had no idea of what he could do 'till you told us.

Sea King
Originally posted by Private Pion
I'm guessing, 'cos of you dude. Most peeps, myself included, had no idea of what he could do 'till you told us.

all ok

Validus
So what can he do?

DigiMark007
Majestic. Speed.

Fin.

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
So what can he do?

his sword can absorb and deflect energy including magic.
his strength can become as strong as he needs it to be.

and lastly (digi never agrees here he dont like this idea)
battel cat has the same source of power and he has been seen to move at light speed so he-man should also be able to do so

DigiMark007
..yeah, should be able to move that fast. And I realize we've had this conversation before, so I'll concede the point to you to an extent. But it depends on which version of HM you're using (he's been with 4 companies), which writer he has, and moving a light-speed and reacting that fast are 2 very different things.

If that works out for HM, fine, he wins. The other 99 iterations, Majestic is too fast for him.

A.J
its the he-man that can stand with majestic the best, sea-king you know him, which version would be better for him to face majestic

Adam_PoE
Majestic is vulnerable to energy blasts of sufficient force, and He-Man has an indestructable Sword of Power that can project mystical energy and open interdimensional gateways.

Master Dan
He man has the FU of KUNG in his heart and nothing beats the FU!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.