Here are the scans that show the ONE ABOVE ALL-GOD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
He finally decides to appear in a Fantastic Four issue.`

Here they are at the doorstep of Heaven.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr Master
He finally decides to appear in a Fantastic Four issue.`

Here they are at the doorstep of Heaven.

the Doors to Heaven open.

UniOmni
Wheres Superman Prime? I don't see him in that scan........................

Bogus thread

Mr Master
the Doors to Heaven open.

Heavens interior

Mr Master
Heavens interior

Inside God's room

Mr Master
Inside God's room

TOAA

Mr Master
TOAA

Here he makes reality with his pencil

Mr Master
Here he makes reality with his pencil

The Ultimate Weapon, his pencil, see how he restores Reed's face.

Mr Master
The Ultimate Weapon, his pencil, see how he restores Reed's face.

restores the Thing too.

Acrosurge
Galactus directly references "The Creator" in Annihilation: Silver Surfer #3. Who else could that be but TOAA?

Tron
Wrong forum.

Moving...

Mider
i guess there trying to be funny or something by saying that TOAA is the writer but then again i guess he is TOAA but then again i guess the owner of the company is TOAA im confusing! show us the presance big grin

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tron
Wrong forum.

Moving...

sorry about that

DigiMark007
Did someone freaking ask him if Thanos destroyed him with the HOTU?? Otherwise, he's just a dude with a pencil and some matter manip powers. The Doctor could have done the same thing there....and looked cooler doing it.

Bah! God's a pansy.

*waits to be smited*

embarrasment

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mider
i guess there trying to be funny or something by saying that TOAA is the writer but then again i guess he is TOAA but then again i guess the owner of the company is TOAA im confusing! show us the presance big grin

No problem here is the Presence.

Mr Master
No problem here is the Presence.

More Presence.

King KAM
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Did someone freaking ask him if Thanos destroyed him with the HOTU?? Otherwise, he's just a dude with a pencil and some matter manip powers. The Doctor could have done the same thing there....and looked cooler doing it.

Bah! God's a pansy.

*waits to be smited*

embarrasment damn right he is.

*dares god to smite him*

Validus
More Presence.
God has a hell of a physique.

Mr Master
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Bah! God's a pansy.

*waits to be smited*

embarrasment

But Thanos never destroyed him, "GOD" or "TOAA" allowed him to acquire THOU in order to serve HIS higher purpose.

Mordum
What issues/stroy did the presence come out and what was he doing?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mordum
What issues/stroy did the presence come out and what was he doing?

These specific scans are from the Preacher series,

personally I thought the series was over the top, to much cursing and damning God's name, repeated blasphemies and on and, it get's rediculous, and the most pathetic part is when Saint of Killers actually kills "GOD",

supposedly while God is not on his throne in Heaven he's susceptible to the Saint of Killers's Gun which "GOD" made himself.

This is that crazy DC/Vertigo hierarchy, their loosing it over there.

Juntai

personally I thought the series was over the top, to much cursing and damning God's name, repeated blasphemies and on and, it get's rediculous, and the most pathetic part is when Saint of Killers actually kills "GOD",

supposedly while God is not on his throne in Heaven he's susceptible to the Saint of Killers's Gun which "GOD" made himself.

This is that crazy DC/Vertigo hierarchy, their loosing it over there. What do you mean . . .? Preacher is a stand alone comic. It's a Vertigo title because of the "adult" imprint. It doesn't have anything to do with any of the other titles, Vertigo or DC.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Juntai
What do you mean . . .? Preacher is a stand alone comic. It's a Vertigo title because of the "adult" imprint. It doesn't have anything to do with any of the other titles, Vertigo or DC.

Look at the Top left corner.

kevdude
IT may say DC/Vergito on it yes but its a book all in itself separated from the DC/Vertigo Universe. the writers even said it wasn't in DC continuity. In Lucifer God is not dead, in books with The Spectre God is not dead either.

Mr Master
Originally posted by kevdude
IT may say DC/Vergito on it yes but its a book all in itself separated from the DC/Vertigo Universe. the writers even said it wasn't in DC continuity. In Lucifer God is not dead, in books with The Spectre God is not dead either.

I see,

It's still garbage imho.

and I never respected it as continuity, so I'm glad that's the story.

thanx.

on the otherhand, That issue of FF is canon and in continuity.

And that is the "GOD/TOAA" of Marvel.

Mider
you know that in Hitman one of the hitman saw what looked like the saint of killers?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mider
you know that in Hitman one of the hitman saw what looked like the saint of killers?

Are you asking

what does the saint of killers looks like?

A.J
bump

Superherovandal
Thats just how they perceive TOAA. Its just a form of the TOAA.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Thats just how they perceive TOAA. Its just a form of the TOAA.

Perhaps, but it's the only one we've EVER seen of him.

Big Sexy
Perhaps, but it's the only one we've EVER seen of him. I guess its like the whole Galactus thing, everyone sees him different.

Irish Wolverine

This is that crazy DC/Vertigo hierarchy, their loosing it over there.

Sweet, thanks for warning about spoilers, dick.

Mordum
everyone and their mother knows about that story and what happened. And if you dont....too bad. lol

Mr Master
Originally posted by Irish Wolverine
Sweet, thanks for warning about spoilers, dick.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Irish Wolverine
Sweet, thanks for warning about spoilers, dick. Heres another one since you seem to be behind , " Darth Vader is Luke Skywalkers father" hahahahahahaha evil face

Mr Master
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Heres another one since you seem to be behind , " Darth Vader is Luke Skywalkers father" hahahahahahaha evil face

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Big, dont' sweat it,

let em vent, the best defense against imbeciles is to ignore them.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Heres another one since you seem to be behind , " Darth Vader is Luke Skywalkers father" hahahahahahaha evil face

HE IS? YOU JERK! YOU RUINED IT FOR ME!

Quick Freeze
i thought TOAA was a celestial
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-oneaboveall.jpg

Scoobless
Originally posted by King KAM
*dares god to smite him*

I'll do it later.... when you least expect it..... like when you're on the toilet or something... though now you'd suspect that .....so it wont be then...... or will it?

cool

Takion
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i thought TOAA was a celestial
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-oneaboveall.jpg
That TOAA the celestial, not TOAA the God.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.