Have you created your own manga/anime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JasmineXLief
Are you a really good artist or writer and you have created something that you wish could be real. Or do you know anyone who has?

My best friend has written this story, Lost inside Dreams. It has 26 chapters and still going. She even has people to play the voices because she wants it to become an anime. I'm in it!! eek! stick out tongue smile big grin wink Happy Dance
The picture attached is 2 characters Jem (me!!) and Daisuke( not copying DNAngel!!)

If you want to learn more, reply!!

lysergxjeanne
i wish...ah well...do u know how to upload avvies?

Stalker 360
i was sat in a exam one day and came up with a awsome idea its called DreadEye it involves the hero dread who has a eye that can do stuff i dont wanna give to much away coz im working on it now ill post sum stuff up when iv done it

D_A_R_E
I'm just starting to get the character designs and the basic storyline done for a manga I'm gonna call Two Sides of One Coin. It was inspired by some things that really happened in my life. The main characters of the manga are Ami and Nyomi. Ami is somewhat based off myself and Nyomi is based off of one of my closest friends. I have Nyomi drawn out completely and the cover outlined, but unfortunately I don't have a scanner so I can't post them. When I do get one I'll try to remember to post it though.

MewKourai
Hmmm... My problem is that I'm not that great at drawing, and I'm having problems trying to find time to practice. I have a couple of different ideas in my head, and some chapters are written like a book until I improve. Hopefully I'll be able to find a sensei somewhere that can teach me how to draw better....

One title is"Naito No Nemurihime"(Sleeping Beayty's Knight)(the Japanese title sounds alot better), a story about a man who rescues a half dead maiden from freezing to death in the middle of a snowy mountain range. But nether she nor her rescuer(sp?) are human; They're demons, but in a different sense then usually thought of. In NnN, demons are creatures who feed off the life force of humans, living sometimes secreatly among their prey. The demons have a human and an animal-like form(The animal being stronger). Later in the story, you find that the setting is in between the demons and a race of "superhumans" called the "Angelic Riders". I'm not sure what their goal is yet, but probably saving humanity.
I'm a very pious person, so I don't include gods, hell,or anything religious, though it goes close to that line. If you'd like, I'd be glad to send anyone the first 2 chapters(that's as far as I've gotten in the writing since I haven't progressed in a month or two), and some pics when I get the scanner to work.

I'm very interested in all the ones you've posted and would be glad to read or hear more!! Good luck to everyone!

WolvenWars
hmmm.... i made manywritings but ive onyl illustrated the characters a couple times...but lets see... Theres one about a demon bounty hunter... one about One About ppl Gaining powers of the daemon daimon and demons, one about a war between many ppl which i named Arch War, It Is Made From A Combination Of Manga and Cartoon That I Can Easily Draw In A Couple Of Seconds Though Ive Only Made One ProtoType Comic It Was Pretty Good...

Hidden Lotus
i would make a manga, but i cant draw to save my life
i can do really good stories, but me having no artistic abilities is standing in the way XD

Yuusuke
On average per day, I spend about 7-8 hours of my day running through anime series during the summer. I don't really have very much else to do since it's summer and I think most people are annoying. Right now, because I'm not exactly made of money, my manga collection is 43 manga books composing of Love Hina, Full Metal Panic, Genshiken, Kagetora, Naruto, Bo-bobo-bo-bo-bobo,Inuyasha(from earlier years..)and Ranma 1/2. I do have some DVDs too, but like my manga, not too many...especially since right now I'm unemployed again v.v....
I usually just choose an anime at random and just watch them until I've completed the series. I have a few posters, and wall-scrolls and figurines and such, but not too many as of now. I like to think I can draw, but usually my drawings aren't very good...It takes time for me to do a drawing just right and usually I get bored towards the end and never finish. I also like to draw on the computers and I make flash films every now and then.

I have created a manga of my own that was 2 books of 100 pages each. It took me forever to make but I made it. That was back 2 years ago. But so many people made fun of me in school because I liked anime so I threw them away in rage trying to move on. Here I am now, Simply trying again.

-Yuusuke

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm currently creating my own manga called "Sacred Power" that will be based on heroes traveling through space to fend off evil beings or creations. I want the story to be much more in depth that just fighting so there will be bombshells in my story as well.

Last Fre3lancer
Well, I've been working on a manga called 'Lynx Legends:Twilight Soul' and it's about a 17 year old named Ryo del Sol who has his life on the line since a conspiracy of gods and demi-gods have affected the human race, and now him and 15 of his friends who have special abilities seek to end this ongoing conspiracy before it causes total desruction. I'm on chapter 194 when one of the main characters:Nagishogi Shido escapes death and has gained newfound powers in the process, but he dosen't know that a power-hungry maniac:Hiroyoko Denzaime, is planning to invade his home and drive them out in order to fullfill his plans to become a full God. This is also the arc when everyone is training to stop Denzaime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.