X-men????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Does anyone know these comics and if so do u have scans? It was in the X-men series like 4 comics where Omega Red beats up Wolverine throws him out a window, then Maverik uses something to wake Wolverine up, then Maverik and Wolverine fight Sabretooth and a mind-controlled Psylock and lose, then Sabretooth keeps sayin, " No one told me the runt was outta sorts he practically killed over b4 I gotta chance to bruise'em," then they put Wolverine in some thing that holds his arms and legs and try to get the memories of where he put the c synthesiser out of his head, then he escapes and fights Omega Red.

I know this message his very confusing but I wuld really appreciate if someone found scans for this. confused

FG725
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Does anyone know these comics and if so do u have scans? It was in the X-men series like 4 comics where Omega Red beats up Wolverine throws him out a window, then Maverik uses something to wake Wolverine up, then Maverik and Wolverine fight Sabretooth and a mind-controlled Psylock and lose, then Sabretooth keeps sayin, " No one told me the runt was outta sorts he practically killed over b4 I gotta chance to bruise'em," then they put Wolverine in some thing that holds his arms and legs and try to get the memories of where he put the c synthesiser out of his head, then he escapes and fights Omega Red.

I know this message his very confusing but I wuld really appreciate if someone found scans for this. confused
I have 'em but no scanner your talking about the first ones of the x-men series though

Darth Vicious
If im correct thats Omega Red's first appearance X-Men (vol. 2) #4 (1992)

Check the image and see if it looks familiar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.