Orion vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
I hate those Superman Vs. Hulk Threads, We all know supes is gonna win those? Speed, lazer vision, etc.

But what about Hulk Vs. Orion? It would end up being strength vs strength. Orion doesn't get that thingie he rides in on.

The Pict
i would go for the hulk here.

Validus
Orion. He can still manipulate the Astro Force without his harness.

Accel
Orion.

UniOmni
Orion could possibly drain Hulk of his gamma, thus beating him faster than Superman. Plus Supermans hv isn't why he beats hulk. He beats Hulk because he can land a few hundred class 100 punches in a second. Thats why he beats hulk.

leonidas
orion could do similar. he could land a load of blows if he chose to use his speed which isn't showcased nearly enough. he's also far more skilled at h2h than supes and almost his equal in durability. that said, without the harness for control the af would still be a huge asset, but it's not as effective. he also can't fly, which would be a big disadvantage. he'd need to keep dodging. that's hulk's kind of fight.

with af orion would take the big majority, imo. in this fight it's pretty even.

rotiart
Actually thats the whole idea. In this fight i imagine it would be similar to hulk vs thing, except orion is stronger than thing. i couldn't decide who could win so i left it to you guys. I'm honestly undecided, even though the hulk is probably my 3rd favorite character of all time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.