Galder Starkiller vs. Xeth Tam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
eek!

I'm in a tense and unhappy mood, so I thought I'd open a thread just for the sake of silliness.

Galder Starkiller and Xeth Tam are RPG characters that I and Bespin Bart (respectively) play in Ushgarak's Star Wars RPG. whistle

Galder is a dedicated swordsman and used Juyo, in addition to two lightsabers at once. He is a good shot as well, and very skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

Xeth is a very athletic fighter, and uses Ataru, in addition to a curved lightsaber hilt. He's a better shot than Galder, but less skilled with his Geonosian pike than Galder is with hand-to-hand fighting.

Now, debate! pirate

BlaxicanTroller
Chuck Norris wins.

speaking of which...

Count Kent
Now now Rex, is this the sort of example you should be setting as a moderator? I'm sorry but I have been forced to report you. Maybe Ush or Raz will let you off with a warning.

Xepeyon
This could be the beginning of a looooong feud Rex vs Kent. Kent, by saying you reporting him alone is evidence that you may be pushing it. If you "were forced" to report him(That's Bull. No one's forcing you to do anything. This is your choice. It just sounds like your being spiteful.) You could have at least simply said that: Reported.

BlaxicanTroller
I think he was joking...

Xepeyon
I'm not so sure......If he was, he was sure convincing.

Count Kent
LOL no I actually reported him. Maybe Ush will take away his moderating privileges, or ban him, because everyone knows that Rex is smalltime and Ush is his superior.

Lord Saboteur
Kent, shut up. Technically this thread is allowed since both characters are in a SW RP, but they're fanon. And you haven't a right to speak, so let me re-run this with you:

Kent, no double posting.
Kent, no triple posting.
Kent, no bumping age old threads.
Kent, stop trolling.
Kent, stop with the bullshit.
Kent, quit using psuedo-logic.
Kent, stop being a sock.
Kent, stop posting here; please.
Kent, stop giving me a headache.

Captain REX
Kent's already being banned, so I could care less. happy

Meanwhile, they ARE Star Wars characters, so I don't see what rules I'm breaking, n00b. happy

((The_Anomaly))
Kents being banned? About time, it really took a lot longer then I thought for that to happen.

Razielim
Galder. I don't care. Form VII > Fom IV, unless you're Yoda.

Count Kent
Made up SW characters...

Lord Saboteur
Actually, Rex, for this topic: What exactly have these two characters done? Considering the fact that since both are Force users they should hopefully have shown some kind of decent usage of their powers and the like.

Edit: And I agree with Razelim, considering the info shown, Galder takes this.

@Kent: Please stop talking.

Captain REX
Galder's defeated two Jedi that were on par with him and killed a Dark Jedi that was his foe even though he'd been blown up twice, shot once, and had radiation poisoning. big grin

Xeth was the last man standing in a vicious battle involving three hundred battle droids (SBDs, battle droids, droidekas...etc...), his ten comrades having fallen. He went on to shut down the rest of the droids.

overlord
Count Kent is pretty much the vengeful type isn't he. What a lurker, I hope all supposed lurkers register and go commence in massive bullshit terrorisation and flaming, this might be an awesome year!

Captain REX
*twitch*

Count Kent
Overlord, you are a troll and noob and you're just weird. Hush now and go to sleep child.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.