Rape in a small interweb discussion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
A friend and I were having a serious discussion about rape, and we ended up on opposite sides when I gave her my response. She argues that rape, no matter what, is a terrible thing that should never happen. Although I agree with her, I just believe rape has to happen. I mean think about, I'm pretty sure there are people out there right now, who of all things, deserve to be raped. i.e. Paris Hilton, although she'd enjoy it, but it just has to happen, much like cannibalism. Sure it's wrong, but if I was stuck on an island with someone else, I'm eating them first chance I get. It has to occur in order for the world to turn. Whatever, just anticipate the nipple rape...

Thorinn
GD forum.

FG725
Originally posted by Scythe
A friend and I were having a serious discussion about rape, and we ended up on opposite sides when I gave her my response. She argues that rape, no matter what, is a terrible thing that should never happen. Although I agree with her, I just believe rape has to happen. I mena think about, I'm pretty sure there are people out there right now, who of all things, deserve to be raped. i.e. Paris Hilton, although she'd enjoy it, but it just has to happen, much like cannibalism. Sure it's wrong, but if I was stuck on an island with someone else, I'm eating them first chance I get. It has to occur in order for the world to turn. Whatever, just anticipate the nipple rape...
remind me not to be stuck on a deserted island with you lord knows the skipper,prof.,gilligan, and the rich dude would've been eatin' then you'd rape the women! that's just wrong man

Scythe
Originally posted by Thorinn
GD forum.

Don't you think I know that?! This thread's seriousnessessess will go down faster then a cheap harlot at Ozzfest, it'll belong back here in five seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.