predator vs freddy krueger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brute predator
predator wins it anyway the battle goes.I know all about the predator so dont make up stupid stuff mad

grey fox
Freddy wins.

DraconianDevil
Ok, when the Predator dreams it will go into Freddys dream world where Freddy can do whatever he wants, no holds barred. The Predator can turn invisible or whatever, he wouldn't stand a chance. End of discussion.

Koenig
Originally posted by DraconianDevil
Ok, when the Predator dreams it will go into Freddys dream world

Dose the Predator sleep and more to the point dream. confused1

steverules
I think Predators do sleep. I think they were sleeping on the predator ship in AVP but I may be wrong.

stunna1773
i honestly think predator would win cause basically most of fredy's deaths were all by being out smarted

Black Adam
Originally posted by Brute predator
predator wins it anyway the battle goes.I know all about the predator so dont make up stupid stuff mad

Bracken is that you?

anyway freddy wins.

Koenig
Predator is smarter.

Brute predator
no dammit im not bracken. the predators are nocturnal creatures.

cking
predator will win, Freddy is too goofy and he will lose because of that.

office jesus
Predator. Hands down. He'd kill him in like..30 seconds. Less than that really.

HumanMovieGuide
Freddy vs stupid teens = stupid teens wins

Predator vs stupid teens = stupid teens dies, movie ends in 10 minutes at best.

Bicnarok
Well seeing as freddy never dies but keeps coming back, and appears to have magic powers, Freddy.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is a curbstomp for the Predator. Just how exactly does a Predator dream.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by stunna1774
i honestly think predator would win cause basically most of fredy's deaths were all by being out smarted

as is most of the predators deaths, so whats your point?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is a curbstomp for the Predator. Just how exactly does a Predator dream.

I guess we are assuming the predator dreams, because there is no other way the fight takes place.

Besides, the predator loses because it always loses. The predator never wins, even in its own comic book. The predator is cool canon fodder

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
Freddy vs stupid teens = stupid teens wins

Predator vs stupid teens = stupid teens dies, movie ends in 10 minutes at best.

when has predator ever battled stupid teens in any movie or comic? your assuming the predator, something that gets killed by witless civil war soldiers would lose to witty teens

Eldon
That would make a good youtube video too bad it would never be made into a real movie it would be really intresting...but my guess would probly be pretator....(I wish i could say freddy) I just do not see how freddy could win......even the pretator would have an advantage in his dreams.

Soljer
Freddy wins in a stomp assuming the predator can dream.

If he can't...well...this fight can't take place, unless you mean mortal freddy.

In which case, the predator wins in a stomp, because mortal Freddy was just a human. A sick ****, but an ordinary human nonetheless.

Count Makashi
Freddy Krueger wins, com on, the coolest slash killer ever, makes jokes while killing, but seriously, in the dream world he pwns him, but loses in the real world.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is dumb. I doubt The Predator even dreams.

Ushgarak
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/356762_1-sci-fi-fantasy-vs-thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.