Silent Rage (Martial Arts Slasher Starring Chuck Norris)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
laughing Anyone heard of this?

Its a martial arts slasher film from 1982 starring Chuck Norris, take a look at it here................ laughing

www.hysteria-lives.co.uk/hysterialives/Hysteria/silent_rage.html

papabeard

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by papabeard

This was the first horror movie I ever saw in a theater! My dad took my when I was like 9 years old. I remember there were some really scary parts, and the killer has a healing ability like Wolverine in the X-Men. Scared the shit out of me as a kid. yes

LizzyT123
Did you know Chuck Norris tears is the cure for cancer? Too bad Chuck Norris has never cried. Ever.

Captain Howdy
That's good Lizzy! Did you know that Chuck Norris is the only person to have ever e-mailed a round house kick?!

The movie was pretty good as I remember. I have not scene it in years though.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Captain Howdy
That's good Lizzy! Did you know that Chuck Norris is the only person to have ever e-mailed a round house kick?!

The movie was pretty good as I remember. I have not scene it in years though.

Oh I've never seen the movie, but I saw "Chuck Norris" so I thought I'd throw in the ever popular Chuck Norris joke in there smile

hahaha, round house kick....like that one time he sold his soul to satan. Yet, before the contract could be signed, Chuck Norris round house kicked the devil in the FACE! So, Chuck Norris still had his soul, and now the devil and Chuck Norris play poker every Sunday now. smile

Captain Howdy
Chuck Norris is AWESOME!

Aliens will eventually attack the Earth; they're just waiting for Chuck Norris to die.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Captain Howdy
Chuck Norris is AWESOME!

Aliens will eventually attack the Earth; they're just waiting for Chuck Norris to die.

hahaha, that is toooooooooo funny!

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it.

papabeard
They tried to make Chuck Norris toilet paper once, but it wouldnt take shit from anyone!

Wolfie
*tries to be cool too*

If Chuck Norris round-house kicks you, you will die. If Chuck Norris' misses you with the round-house kick, the wind behind the kick will tear out your pancreas.

This has actually never been proven, however. Chuck Norris never misses.

LizzyT123
If Superman and The Flash were to race to the edge of space you know who would win? Chuck Norris.

Captain Howdy
Jesus is not the only one to have walked on water; water is too afraid to let Chuck Norris sink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.