Yoda, anakin, and luke Vs a rancor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

number 72!
who would win

Null ARC Avis
you are a newb so let me explain. ANYONE OF THEM CAN KILL THE RENCOR IN A SECOND.

number 72!
Your freakin full of it

kamikz
How is he? He called you a newb, not a n00b, meaning your just new to this place. Anyone of them can indeed easily kill a rancor.

Blue_Hefner
You gotta be kidding me.

Jonathan Mark
Just look at the idiot's sig... you can tell he's a drugged up hippy imitator.

Legion_of_Maul
luke did this by himself

Null ARC Avis
without a saber

Kaithen
lol, rancor would be really pwnd wink

Darth Vious
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Just look at the idiot's sig... you can tell he's a drugged up hippy imitator.
Yup, blatantly a liberal...

On Topic, as said above, Luke killed a rancor without any weapons at all other than his own wits.
Anakin was shown killing some huge beast during Clone Wars, so could also probably make equally short work of a rancor.
Master Yoda, on the other hand, was quite friendly with his riding animal in Clone Wars, so is clearly an animal lover. He would most likely not want to kill a rancor, but probably use the Force to subdue it peacefully.

overlord
OMG, liberals and hippies, I'll kill them anti-social assholes!
I'm betting on the rancor to eat Yoda btw. Hehehe..

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by number 72!
I'm freakin full of it

Yup big grin

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by number 72!
who would win

What the f*ck is this sh!t?! Are you f*cking serious? Are you a fignuten of my imagination?

Jam-Jul_Lison
Stupidest thread ever. lol. I feel bad for the Rancor though.

Kaithen
sad the rancor were my best friend.... we were having tea party all the days (well not all, once and then he ate the tea cup) however, he was so gently...

Admiral Akbar
A rancor vs 3 very powerful jedi? The rancor wins.

kamikz
Absolutley. Hey, it made ROTJ Luke run for his life, I'm sure it can do the same to Yoda....

DE Luke
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Just look at the idiot's sig... you can tell he's a drugged up hippy imitator. That,and the people who say the rancor would win are dumber than a bag of Cheetos.It mad Luke run because,NEWS FLASH:HE DIDN'T HAVE A WEAPON TO DEFEND HIMSELF!!!,n00bs.The trio WTFpwn the rancor.

Pyro Tyrannus
Next thing you know there's gonna be a 100 Rancors vs. 300 younglings thread. . .

kamikz
Originally posted by DE Luke
That,and the people who say the rancor would win are dumber than a bag of Cheetos.It mad Luke run because,NEWS FLASH:HE DIDN'T HAVE A WEAPON TO DEFEND HIMSELF!!!,n00bs.The trio WTFpwn the rancor.

.......... IT WAS A JOKE!

DE Luke
Why does the 'Kit Fisto vs 300 Younglings' thread come to mind?stick out tongue

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by DE Luke
Why does the 'Kit Fisto vs 300 Younglings' thread come to mind?stick out tongue

Because it's about as stupid as this and the suggestion I made a few seconds ago...

DE Luke
Exactly.

kamikz
A rancor can only be killed by getting Jabbas gate in it's neck, and they are not at Jabbas palace here so the rancor wins... stick out tongue

No seriousley though, if this was a mutant rancor the thread would at least make minor, minor sense...

((The_Anomaly))
Indeed, but really, even a mutant rancor's legs cant be much thicker then a large oak tree. A saber (prolly not Yoda's though lol) would cut through it easily. One slice and the rancor/ mutant rancor can no longer walk. Then just jump and stab it in the brain. I mean, look at AOTC, Obi-Wan was running for his life from that big thing in the arena. Then after he got his hands on a lightsaber he pwned it in like 10 seconds. Not many animals could kill a Jedi with armed with a lightsaber.

kamikz
The problem is that the rancors skin is saber resistant. I know it sounds weird since sabers can cut through blast doors easily and such, but even animals that Mace encountered in Shatterpoint (which were MUCH smaller than a mutant rancor) had lightsaber resistant skin. The rancor has been modified from hell and back, it is about 5 times a normal rancors size and it can spray toxic gas and it's skin is lightsaber resistant.... I would say that the only way they can win is Yoda defeating it through the force...

((The_Anomaly))
I know what a mutant rancor is. Is there any proof that rancors skin is saber resistant? (outside of gameplay)

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Darth Vious
Yup, blatantly a liberal...

On Topic, as said above, Luke killed a rancor without any weapons at all other than his own wits.
Anakin was shown killing some huge beast during Clone Wars, so could also probably make equally short work of a rancor.
Master Yoda, on the other hand, was quite friendly with his riding animal in Clone Wars, so is clearly an animal lover. He would most likely not want to kill a rancor, but probably use the Force to subdue it peacefully.

Don't forget that Anakin tamed a Reek in Attack of the Clones. Anakin would use the Force to tame the Rancor and use it to kill some hoes that owe him money.

Kaithen
Do we know that he can tame a rancor stick out tongue? nooooo stick out tongue haha

kamikz
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I know what a mutant rancor is. Is there any proof that rancors skin is saber resistant? (outside of gameplay)

I think it was mentioned but I'm not sure. But the fact that Jaden could not simply stop it with a saber and that it went berserk on all the other dark jedi is facts enough for me....

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Kaithen
Do we know that he can tame a rancor stick out tongue? nooooo stick out tongue haha

In one comic, the heading shows Assaj riding on top of a rancor. Its possible she tamed it. If she can do it, so can Anakin. I'll get the picture in a second.

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by kamikz
I think it was mentioned but I'm not sure. But the fact that Jaden could not simply stop it with a saber and that it went berserk on all the other dark jedi is facts enough for me....

It's a boss in a game, there not going to let you kill it in a few swing of your lightsaber because that would be pointless!

and as for the luke killing a rancor without a weapon thing, he did use a thick steel gate with spikes on the bottom to kill the rancor whilst it was vunerable. with out the gate he would have been history!

but three powerful jedi on one confused rancor?

i think six rancors on them would be even (providing that the rancors go down with three or four hits) because they can run faster and rancors are slow and clumsy.

kamikz
So because it is a boss you come to the conclusion that it can be wounded normally? There were creatures the size of dogs who could resist lightsabers, this was a rancor enhanced to hell and back, and since a normal rancors skin already was hard and almost completly blaster resistant it would be damn tough to take it down. And Jaden canonically said "It's unstoppable". If it was that easy he would just cut it down....

Darth Acheous
if its a mutant rancor yoda is ****ed- hokage yoda dont try to defend him because your just a dumb fanboy-luke and are gonna be to buissy with a father-son arguement

noormal rancor wtfpawned to hell and back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.