Pictures of POTC3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bat14
Hello.

Have you seen any pics of POTC3?

I'M waiting.rolling on floor laughing

And do u know, when the trailer starts?

«§hõnknêss»
Ugh next year . . . no expression There are no promo pics out for it yet but there are on set ones around . . .

bat14
Do u know, where i casn check in, so i'll get the trailer or a link when it coes out?

jessigem
www.keeptothecode.com

07'Pirate
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8646/pirates316ih.jpg

Here is one early pic.....

.:Space Opera:.
so it DOES have an asian bad guy! coolness!

spencerspider
um.... thats Jack..

jessigem
laughing out loud

Captain's Wench
I dunnnnooo guys that looks photoshoped to me....maybe I'm just crazy!

jessigem
it does look photoshoped, but to that they'd have to get a scene from the movie and there isnt a scene like that in the movie. So i guess it's just a weird looking pic.

choosewisely
yeherm

dyedblackroses
Wow Johnny! An Asian bad guy? Ok I'm totally confused! Damn this sucks!

forumcrew
they still have about 60 days of filming to do and it comes out memorial day, so you got some waiting.

thats sucks. no i meant that the original plot synopsis has some asian dude guarding the end of the world or something and seeing jack ina samurai like appearence seems it up.

Captain_Smith
If you go to IMBd.com they have a summary of the movie and whose to be in it.... smile

Sploosh
They're real: potc-web.net/gallery/index.php?cat=47

The images connect with the third movie's oriental sense. They should get Tarantino to direct it LOL!

Jack, in those pics, is in pirate purgatory; between heaven and hell. It's where he should grow insane, LOL that will be funny to watch laughing

he's already insane...

bootsraps
i heard that jack sparrows father will be in potc3..and it's going to be kieth richards, somthing like that..im a noob so i dont know.

Mønkey
Originally posted by 07'Pirate
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8646/pirates316ih.jpg

Here is one early pic..... one word = photoshopped.

truthbetold
that picture is not photoshopped.
that is actually a movie still from the 3rd pirates.
they have already filmed most of the movie.
but it is on hiatus until the end of the summer.
also, keith richards is going to be in the 3rd movie.
but MAYBE not as his father.
not 100% sure yet

jessigem
i'm not sure on this but johnny said that he ACTS like keith richards in the movies. like he takes his mannerisms from keith richards and puts them into acting. but maybe richards will be in the 3rd movie, i don't really feel like researching. i already wrote this somewhere else but i'll repeat it: maybe jack is dressed like that because he's going to singapore. or maybe it's just photoshopped... big grin

truthbetold
i read a review, and i have looked on numerous websites, keith richards is going to be in POTC 3 as someone important to jack.
and they already have most of the filming for the 3rd one finished, seeing how as they filmed it back to back with POTC 2.

kusuri
Originally posted by truthbetold
i read a review, and i have looked on numerous websites, keith richards is going to be in POTC 3 as someone important to jack.
and they already have most of the filming for the 3rd one finished, seeing how as they filmed it back to back with POTC 2.

i heard that too lol i also heard he was wanted to play jacks father but i have no idea where or when i heard that n have no back up big grin but it wud be koolies lol

jessigem
that would be weird to bring up his father after he wasn't mentioned at all in the first or second movie. maybe he's going to play a long lost friend like tia dalma(except a guy of course)

jessigem
i was looking for stuff on POTC and i found this website that has screencaps of the whole first movie http://pirates.hollywood.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=14
here's the page with jack's whole reaction after seeing that liz had set all the rum on fire (it's the fourth line from the bottom) big grin
http://pirates.hollywood.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=14&page=20

CaptnCaribbean
Originally posted by forumcrew
they still have about 60 days of filming to do and it comes out memorial day, so you got some waiting.

They don't have 60 days they finished it the same time as dead man's chest.

jessigem
i think they still have to some little parts to add in and some to take out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.