Do dogs sleepwalk??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Technicolor
Well, i have this really big shepherd, and last night i got up frm the computer and she lifted her head and just stared at me. Then she stood up and started growling and walking towards me, so i was scared. Anyway, when i said her name and stop ( in german) She just layed down and went back to sleep.

And this morning she was asleep practically on top of me, and perfectly phsycotic as normal.

So, yeh, my question: Do dogs sleep walk?

A.J
sounds like, maybe it wasnt sure who you was because he was half asleep

Technicolor
Maybe...she's a spaz anyway, but it was creepy messed

A.J
Originally posted by Technicolor
Maybe...she's a spaz anyway, but it was creepy messed laughing sounds like my bro stick out tongue

Valharu
Sounds like your dog is possessed. Best to kill her before she eats the neighbourhood.

Technicolor
Originally posted by A.J
laughing sounds like my bro stick out tongue haha. stick out tongueOriginally posted by Valharu
Sounds like your dog is possessed. Best to kill her before she eats the neighbourhood. nooooo! messed

A.J
haha. stick out tongue stick out tongue

ill save your dog lol

Technicolor
Originally posted by A.J
stick out tongue

ill save your dog lol hey...have you ever posted a pic of you? or has wee ang? ( o god i almost called her wang laughing out loud ) Or have both of you together? confused

A.J
hey...have you ever posted a pic of you? or has wee ang? ( o god i almost called her wang laughing out loud ) Or have both of you together? confused nope i dont got a camera, i have 1 of me but its in school sad

do you question her being real mad

Council#13
The power of Christ compels it! *tosses holy water*

Valharu
WANG!!!!! laughing laughing laughing

Technicolor
Originally posted by A.J
nope i dont got a camera, i have 1 of me but its in school sad

do you question her being real mad no smile

Maybe i question You being real.... fear

A.J
no smile

Maybe i question You being real.... fear maybe im not shifty

are you eek!

FG725
Originally posted by A.J
maybe im not shifty

are you eek!
i Thought i saw a pic of you in your sig the other day.....this is most disturbing

Technicolor
Originally posted by A.J
maybe im not shifty

are you eek! No... he found out ninjaOriginally posted by Valharu
WANG!!!!! laughing laughing laughing stick out tongue

FG725
perhaps your dog is a reincarnated nazi hence why it only calms when spoken to in german........

Technicolor
Originally posted by FG725
perhaps your dog is a reincarnated nazi hence why it only calms when spoken to in german........ She was born in germany...so she lstens well to it. Thats where she was raised for the most part. Shes a big love if you know her, but insane if you dont.

Technicolor
Originally posted by Council#13
The power of Christ compels it! *tosses holy water* firefirefireph

A.J
No... he found out ninja stick out tongue your not real confused

wang stick out tongue

Technicolor
I can assure you that they are most certainly real stick out tongue

Go play with your wang, ok? mhm

Council#13
firefirefireph

no expression

*tosses holy water*

Technicolor
Originally posted by Council#13
no expression

*tosses holy water* jesus

Council#13
*keeps on tossing holy water*

Technicolor
damn you. glare

*drinks holy water*

Dawson
I have never seen a dog sleepwalk, but it's certainly possible. My dog twitches sometimes when he dreams, and sometimes his legs twitch in sequence as if he were running.

Technicolor
Originally posted by Dawson
I have never seen a dog sleepwalk, but it's certainly possible. My dog twitches sometimes when he dreams, and sometimes his legs twitch in sequence as if he were running. Yeh, mine too. But this scared the crap out of me. messed What kind of dog is it?

Thunder Fox
hmmmthe closest my dog came to sleep walkin is she will random ljump look around look for my mother around the hous whimper and lay back down

Technicolor
aw....big grin

Technicolor
Aint she cute? big grin

http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/1715/1445345864133360861_th.jpg

Thunder Fox
yep

Technicolor
http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/1715/1445345864133360861_rs.jpg

Thunder Fox
pretty dog

Technicolor
Thank you happy

Thunder Fox
yep happy

Thunder Fox
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/sweetiepieneelix2.jpg

Technicolor
Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Lookit tha kitty!! big grin

Thunder Fox
big grin http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/Neelix2.jpg

Technicolor
Awwww!!! touched Whats his/her name??

Thunder Fox
Neelix

Technicolor
awwz!!!!!!!! This is Loki smile

EDIT: Wouldnt load.

ladygrim
no expression creepy

Technicolor
Originally posted by ladygrim
no expression creepy yes muy

Thunder Fox
awwz!!!!!!!! This is Loki smile

EDIT: Wouldnt load. hmm my cats a pest though most of the time

Technicolor
loki doki VV

Nazgulinthedark
my cat has spazs when he sleeps. His eyes do that "rapid movement" thing, and his nose and tail twitch, and his paws looks they're having a muscle spasm. its really creepy.

Technicolor
damn it... again

Technicolor
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
my cat has spazs when he sleeps. His eyes do that "rapid movement" thing, and his nose and tail twitch, and his paws looks they're having a muscle spasm. its really creepy. my cat does that, and i always have to wake her up. She sleeps on top of me and it scares me messed

Thunder Fox
my cat has spazs when he sleeps. His eyes do that "rapid movement" thing, and his nose and tail twitch, and his paws looks they're having a muscle spasm. its really creepy. lol my cat will pounce on me bite me then take off

Nazgulinthedark
my cat does that. he has crazy mood swings. i think its because we had him fixed erm

Technicolor
my cat does that. he has crazy mood swings. i think its because we had him fixed erm that could be it yes mine is too Originally posted by Thunder Fox
lol my cat will pounce on me bite me then take off ow...lol

Thunder Fox
lol hmm my cat in the middle of the night will run back in forth in the house and will slide on the linonium and will run into the bathroom door and let a meow outr like he is in pain then do it again

Technicolor
aw, thats cute big grin i love kitties smile

Nazgulinthedark
thats exactly like mine does! he will run up and down the staris with his hair on end, and look at us all crazy and run back up the stairs and then down again, and look at us and run away into the living room and one time he started chasing his tail. but he thinks hes a dog anyway.

Thunder Fox
its funny as hell to watch too my cat caught an bit his tail jumpped and looked me like i did it

Nazgulinthedark
my cat has these little toy mice and he is totally in love with them because theyre made of real rabbit fur, so he'll chase them around the floor in all hours of the night and run into things, like the sliding glass door, and then when everyones awake he carries them around in his mouth and sits and waits for you to throw it for him.

Thunder Fox
lol

Nazgulinthedark
yeah, and he'll bring the mouse back to you and play fetch...and then he goes outside on a leash, and when we take him to the vet, he looks out the window on the car ride. hes like a dog...except less social and lovable.

Thunder Fox
lol hm one of my friends cats will kill a mole and leave it in the walk way and in the morning he steps on wahat of whats left of the critter he killed

Pink Maynard
Well, i have this really big shepherd, and last night i got up frm the computer and she lifted her head and just stared at me. Then she stood up and started growling and walking towards me, so i was scared. Anyway, when i said her name and stop ( in german) She just layed down and went back to sleep.

And this morning she was asleep practically on top of me, and perfectly phsycotic as normal.

So, yeh, my question: Do dogs sleep walk? I'm not sure if they sleep walk, per say. But i do know that they bark in their dreams, and they move their legs. So, i guess sleep walking isn't too far off.

Nazgulinthedark
i had this one cat that only lived outside, and he killed all kinds of things and brought them back for us. he killed a couple rats that were abosolutely huge, and some mice, and i think one mole, he killed a bat and left it on our driveway, and some birds, and one time he caught a robin and brought it back to us but it was still alive.

Thunder Fox
lol thats great

Nazgulinthedark
yeah, then she ran away erm

Thunder Fox
aww... sad

Pink Maynard
She's probably looking for bigger game, like an antelope.

Thunder Fox
lol

Dawson
Yeh, mine too. But this scared the crap out of me. messed What kind of dog is it?

I have chocolate lab, possibly a mix; we don't know.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/ekholi/DSCN0738.jpg

Thunder Fox
cute dog!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.