Fyi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODOFALL1
This really goes out to the oldheads in this forum. I've noticed(particularly when I bring up Goku and Superman) that you guys will say its been done so many times, or a "not again" attitude, or even angry attitudes. You have to understand you get new members all the time in the forum and its a turn off when you delete certain threads. Maybe its been done a lot for you guys, but to new members, its just a start. I found out there is apparently an AllSTAR SUPERMAN who is not affected by kryptonite. That's pretty cool. I would have never have known if someone hadn't told me. Thats what these forums are for. You have to remember not everyone is a GEEK or a NERD like most of you who probably dwell in the forum 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So don't be so quick to erase "threads" that have been "done before" There are always new members who are looking for new information. And Im sorry, i know you guys dont like me for this, but Goku would whip Supermans ass, and until someone gives me a logical explanation why not, then I see no reason to see otherwise. Someone getting angry and deleting a thread only leaves me to believe that Im right, and the only thing you can do instead of an explanation is delete the thread. That's ridiculous. Its information. But that is why these forums are cool, it can be new information for new people. So be careful what you erase. It's a turnoff.

Kal875
I could'nt of said it better myself, except the part where Goku could beat Superman, because he cant

superkronick92
Originally posted by GODOFALL1
This really goes out to the oldheads in this forum. I've noticed(particularly when I bring up Goku and Superman) that you guys will say its been done so many times, or a "not again" attitude, or even angry attitudes. You have to understand you get new members all the time in the forum and its a turn off when you delete certain threads. Maybe its been done a lot for you guys, but to new members, its just a start. I found out there is apparently an AllSTAR SUPERMAN who is not affected by kryptonite. That's pretty cool. I would have never have known if someone hadn't told me. Thats what these forums are for. You have to remember not everyone is a GEEK or a NERD like most of you who probably dwell in the forum 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So don't be so quick to erase "threads" that have been "done before" There are always new members who are looking for new information. And Im sorry, i know you guys dont like me for this, but Goku would whip Supermans ass, and until someone gives me a logical explanation why not, then I see no reason to see otherwise. Someone getting angry and deleting a thread only leaves me to believe that Im right, and the only thing you can do instead of an explanation is delete the thread. That's ridiculous. Its information. But that is why these forums are cool, it can be new information for new people. So be careful what you erase. It's a turnoff.

superman can beat goku, go read the supes respect thread.

Avalonofthewind
Why do these damn DBZ kids keep hanging out in the Superman forums?

Superman beats Goku. Period. Get over it.
Speed, Range, Strength, Durability, Senses. He tops him in all aspects.

Post this crap in a DBZ forum where the rest of the Goku fanboys will happily agree with you.

I never understood the fascination with the kindergarden art.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Why do these damn DBZ kids keep hanging out in the Superman forums?

Superman beats Goku. Period. Get over it.
Speed, Range, Strength, Durability, Senses. He tops him in all aspects.

Post this crap in a DBZ forum where the rest of the Goku fanboys will happily agree with you.

I never understood the fascination with the kindergarden art.

I am ashamed to admit it but I once was a DBZ fan but never fear, I have come to my senses and embraced my comic book geek side

Avalonofthewind
You picked a good time buddy.

Kindergarden art.

Avalonofthewind
Great art.
And the best part...If I don't like a particular Superman artist, there have been and are plenty of great ones to choose from.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
You picked a good time buddy.

Kindergarden art.

I got out of DBZ 5 years ago(when I was nine)

Kal875
HELLO! It's not SuperGoku, now is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.