Hey! Click Here If You Wana Help Someone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OhILuvHP
hey guys! i am new here (that is why i am in this forum)! anyways, this is an awsome website and i really enjoy being on it. but i have a few questions:

(i'll just start with one)

1. Ok, when i look at what other people have posted, i see that they have all of these pictures. i was wondering, how do you get those pictures so that when you post something, the pictures come up on your reply?

Dawson
Scroll down to the bottom of the forum. If you click on "News&Questions", there is a pinned thread about how to get those called "Setting a Signature". The pictures are called signatures.

Welcome to KMC.

Storm
Welcome, I hope you' ve had fun so far smile

Getting a picture under your username and Setting a signature (under your post) wink

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome evil face

OhILuvHP
thanks guys you are soooooo awsome!!!!!! i have another question tho why do people keep telling me i am in the wrong forum!?!??!?!?! what does that mean?? how do i get in the right one?????

OhILuvHP
oh and one more question-we cant make new forums, can we?

Dawson
Each forum has a specific purpose. Such as, random stuff goes in the Off-Topic Forum and Harry Potter stuff goes in the Harry Potter forum. Now, just as an example, if you post Harry Potter related stuff in the Off-Topic Forum, you're "in the wrong forum". People get angry when things are posted in the wrong forum.

And no, you can't make new forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.