Three lions on our shirt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H3f9oTyi8s&search=three%20lions

best sports song ever!

enjoy Happy Dance

A.J
it is but england are gonna lose they make a song up every year and the same happens

Deano
yeh but still..

A.J
oh and corect me if im wrong wasnt this a come back for the year before when they sung it and lost wink

and then lost it again.........

Legion_of_Maul
well, america isn't gunna win, however i wish they would, and brazil probably will...they always do.

A.J
they arent doing to well either

Legion_of_Maul
they're doing better than last year thats for damn sure

A.J
meh

WrathfulDwarf
Hahahaha!!!!

Anyone caught that "Kuntz" name in the German teams T-shirt? Oh man...that's classic. Catchy tune....

Jolly Good humor you young English Chaps have! euro

A.J
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Hahahaha!!!!

Anyone caught that "Kuntz" name in the German teams T-shirt? Oh man...that's classic. Catchy tune....

Jolly Good humor you young English Chaps have! euro confused batman rocks big grin

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
well, america isn't gunna win, however i wish they would, and brazil probably will...they always do.

the U.S. boys did very well against Italy and don't forget, last WC they advanced to the quarter finals and only lost to Germany by an inch, don't write them off the page just yet...

RogerRamjet
Hahahaha!!!!

that is actually his real name Stefan/Stephen Kuntz and yeah...i now how it sounds like when pronounced in english..no expression

Legion_of_Maul
hahah, america is going to win, british can't mess with...nvm but we'll do good.

Barker
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
If America Makes it to the Knock-out round, I'll quit Kmc for a week. no expression

Deano
they actually might make it. i fancy italy to beat czech. and usa have the ability to beat ghana. if allgoes to plan they can go through

Deano
Hahahaha!!!!

thanks guvnereuro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.