beat superman prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who do u think can beat superman prime the easiest. no phoenix and mask or any gods.

spideycarnage
Thanos

MJOILNIR
Mr. Mxy whistle

Broly92
Silver Surfer with the Uni-power is the only hero I can think of now

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by spideycarnage
Thanos

Nope, not even close.

Originally posted by Broly92
Silver Surfer with the Uni-power is the only hero I can think of now

Definitely not.

Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Mr. Mxy whistle

Best chance here. Questionable since there is a 5th dimensional Superman AND Superman 1M which is a hybring 5th dimen + Superman bloodline.

Prime is still said to be the most powerful of them all.

Broly92
Wolverine
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0009jpgw1tb.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Rush. Y'know, the Canadian rock band.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Nope, not even close.

Definitely not.

Best chance here. Questionable since there is a 5th dimensional Superman AND Superman 1M which is a hybring 5th dimen + Superman bloodline.

Prime is still said to be the most powerful of them all. Actually the Silver Surfer with the uni-power would definitely be a match. Thats 50 times the normal Silver Surfers power.

MJOILNIR
Wolverine
eek!

Broly92
kwasny

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Actually the Silver Surfer with the uni-power would definitely be a match. Thats 50 times the normal Silver Surfers power.

Surfer can be compared to an IMP now?
Prime is far from 50x normal Superman.

Are you sure you aren't confusing him with Superman 1 million?

rotiart
If superman prime is arrogant enough to let the opponent have one free shot?

Adam Warlock with the Soul Gem.

Hyperstorm, Legion.

Legion would go back in time to when superman landed on earth, and instead of killing superman, accidentally kill the Kents. Clark is found and raised by the Luthors, and becomes Luthor Prime. Therefore there never becomes a Superman.. prime.. :P

Big Sexy
Surfer can be compared to an IMP now? Prime is weird since I have heard so many claims of where his powers range from. I say that siilver surfer is a good match because look how powerful he is now, imagine that 50 times over.

Juntai
Originally posted by rotiart
If superman prime is arrogant enough to let the opponent have one free shot?

Adam Warlock with the Soul Gem.

Hyperstorm, Legion.

Legion would go back in time to when superman landed on earth, and instead of killing superman, accidentally kill the Kents. Clark is found and raised by the Luthors, and becomes Luthor Prime. Therefore there never becomes a Superman.. prime.. :P If he's the most powerful Superman, he can probably move through time with the least of his abilities, as several of the other 'lesser' Superman can with ease, including ones present in near worship when he appeared, can all time travel.

Juntai
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Prime is weird since I have heard so many claims of where his powers range from. I say that siilver surfer is a good match because look how powerful he is now, imagine that 50 times over. I think that number is more of a handbook number than actual fact. In action it doesn't appear to make anyones powers grow 50times over that I ever saw.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
If he's the most powerful Superman, he can probably move through time with the least of his abilities, as several of the other 'lesser' Superman can with ease, including ones present in near worship when he appeared, can all time travel.

Agreed. A full imp Superman from the 5th dimension...(and we know how powerful they are..)

Hourman with the Warlogog. Who essentially is the master of time and space.

The last GL ring which basically would grant full Parallax power and he didn't even keep it on.

3 things that are all far far above any version of Surfer.

badabing
Wolverine
blink Jumpy

Swanky-Tuna
The last GL ring which basically would grant full Parallax power and he didn't even keep it on.
What? Was it changed? Because the last I heard 1 ring = 10 rings in terms of power. It's all in your ability to weld the ring that determines what kind of power you get out of it.

A.J
batman with an hour of prep

Rols
How about Onslaught full power w/ Nate, Franklin richard.
Scarlet Witch.
No jobbing Darkseid.
Thanos w/ reality gem.
Keeper w/ Unipower.
Abraxaz.
Herald Destroyer.
Rune King Thor.
Michael (possess all the mutant powers).

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What? Was it changed? Because the last I heard 1 ring = 10 rings in terms of power. It's all in your ability to weld the ring that determines what kind of power you get out of it.

The last ring, he had full access to Oan power, similar to Kyle except with godlike willpower.

diabloman
Originally posted by Rols
How about Onslaught full power w/ Nate, Franklin richard.
Scarlet Witch.
No jobbing Darkseid.
Thanos w/ reality gem.
Keeper w/ Unipower.
Abraxaz.
Herald Destroyer.
Rune King Thor.
Michael (possess all the mutant powers). no gods

Swanky-Tuna
The last ring, he had full access to Oan power, similar to Kyle except with godlike willpower.
Yes but being the last ring should have nothing to do with how much power is channeled by it. The willpower and the skill are the money makers.

Rols
Take out;
Abraxaz then.

I think the rest would be quite acceptable, they're not too much above or even perhaps below primes level.

diabloman
galactus on steroids kicks superman primes ass

A.J
Originally posted by A.J
batman with an hour of prep

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
batman with 1 year prep still gets his ass kicked

A.J
Originally posted by diabloman
batman with 1 year prep still gets his ass kicked hell no in fact give him 1 minute prep he owns him cool

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
hell no in fact give him 1 minute prep he owns him cool in your dreams

A.J
in your knightmares, make the thread...i dare you cool

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
in your knightmares, make the thread...i dare you cool tell me a story about your life and sure ill have some nightmares later on tonight

complexbrother
http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/akhenaton.jpg
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/akhenaton.htm

top that . Happy Dance

Broly92
Wolverine
done

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by complexbrother
http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/akhenaton.jpg
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/akhenaton.htm

top that . Happy Dance
That would do it cool

UniOmni
Anybody with hardcore feats. Truly. Until he slays a Promethian Giant with a gesture, he gets no love from me. Only feats that stand for him are regular and OWAW sundipped Supermans.

And the last gl ring means you have the last gl ring. Doesn't make ya parallax. Since that means Mogo would never be destined to fall to the Empire of Tears if having the last ring made you Ion.
And the whole solar sundip thing is iffy at best. Does it climb continously in exponential bursts, or is it a burst, then a gradual leveling off that means more power, but not "Omg, he just one punched God/Yahweh!!" levels of power?
He's to vague to say the least. And until the fog surrounding him clears, he ain't God with a dye job.

Darth_Erebus
galactus on steroids kicks superman primes ass

Galactus at normal power could erase Prime.

A.J
tell me a story about your life and sure ill have some nightmares later on tonight laughing whats wrong, afraid to make another pointless shit thread wink

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
laughing whats wrong, afraid to make another pointless shit thread wink im not afraid. i like your threads better there more entertaining in a way big grin

A.J
im not afraid. i like your threads better there more entertaining in a way big grin ............ laughing

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
............ laughing big grin i can tell somone email that to you

diabloman
big grin ooops lol

Psyquis52
The Man Eating Cow!

Grimm22
Wolverine

Ugh! Stop brining up that scan!!! mad

That embodies everything I hate about Wolverine.

I still like Wolverine, but that is a decription of everything I hate about him

Broly92
stick out tongue laughing

A.J
big grin i can tell somone email that to you no got it from he internet, amazing what you can get when you look big grin

UniOmni
If he's the most powerful Superman, he can probably move through time with the least of his abilities, as several of the other 'lesser' Superman can with ease, including ones present in near worship when he appeared, can all time travel.

All of those lesser Superman are more than regular kryptonians though. When someone has imp blood or is infact an imp, time travel is nothing. And the whole a>>B>>C thing never works, since Superman is the "touted" overall most powerful being on DC earth, yet Fate or Flash or GL or Zatanna can whoop his ass on any given day. They all have abilities that net them wins. So the whole, in comparison argument is flawed.

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
All of those lesser Superman are more than regular kryptonians though. When someone has imp blood or is infact an imp, time travel is nothing. And the whole a>>B>>C thing never works, since Superman is the "touted" overall most powerful being on DC earth, yet Fate or Flash or GL or Zatanna can whoop his ass on any given day. They all have abilities that net them wins. So the whole, in comparison argument is flawed. Even non imp Superman can and have time traveled. Kal L was able to time travel. Superboy Prime can and did time-travel. It's not beyond Kryptonian capability in the slightest. Kal El hasn't quite figured it out yet, but this is him 830some centuries from now, and I believe it even mentions in the story that Superman Prime had been traveling through time, gotten knowledge from the edges of time and space and beyond.

Show me the last time Zatanna, Fate, Flash or a GL whooped Superman as easily as you put it without being amped or anything and I'll show you them standing aside hopeless as the man handles business. In fact, I believe Gl and Flash at the same time were unable to stop Superman in Sacrifice. And another time in Superman/Batman, with a whole team behind them to boot. He mopped that squad in what.. one. .. two . .panels?

diabloman
Originally posted by A.J
no got it from he internet, amazing what you can get when you look big grin im sure youve looked at other stuff as well big grin

batdude123
Even non imp Superman can and have time traveled. Kal L was able to time travel. Superboy Prime can and did time-travel. It's not beyond Kryptonian capability in the slightest. Kal El hasn't quite figured it out yet, but this is him 830some centuries from now, and I believe it even mentions in the story that Superman Prime had been traveling through time, gotten knowledge from the edges of time and space and beyond.

Show me the last time Zatanna, Fate, Flash or a GL whooped Superman as easily as you put it without being amped or anything and I'll show you them standing aside hopeless as the man handles business. In fact, I believe Gl and Flash at the same time were unable to stop Superman in Sacrifice. And another time in Superman/Batman, with a whole team behind them to boot. He mopped that squad in what.. one. .. two . .panels?

shifty

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
shifty

Edit.

batdude123
Never mind.

bigbran
tyrant full power

bigbran
urizen

bigbran
this batman

batdude123
shifty

Continuation.

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermangoingallout29qk.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermangoingallout32ft.jpg

UniOmni
Zatanna and Fate and Flash haven't fought Superman recently, that i remember. But each have abilities that would enable them to net wins over the guy. You can't deny that fact.
Flash has koed people in Supermans class of brute.
Dr.Fate has beaten his superior many times.
Zatanna only needs time to think.
Superman maybe more powerful overall, if in the brute category.
But others can beat him.
And S/B is fun fluff that treats everybody not named S/B as trash.
The same gl who got iced, took Superman out with blasts to the eye.
Of course, in the Superverse, the likelyhood of anybody BUT superman and Batman behaving above par is slim to none.
But doesn't void the fact that he's only the most powerful on Earth since everybody else seems to forget their abilities in his presence. That and DC keeps reminding us by having characters either say or think it.

And Kal-El time travelled in IC?? Or was that PC?? They time travel by eclipsing lightspeed, but not true, i went through time and saw dinosaurs time travel.

And batdude....S/B also had Loeb writing that Superman can crack Dianas gauntlets like i crack Soda cans. Are you sure you wanna take refuge in such a shitty book?

batdude123
And batdude....S/B also had Loeb writing that Superman can crack Dianas gauntlets like i crack Soda cans. Are you sure you wanna take refuge in such a shitty book?

Loeb made an honest mistake. shifty stick out tongue Doesn't mean the whole book is garbage.

Avalonofthewind
Loeb made an honest mistake. shifty stick out tongue Doesn't mean the whole book is garbage.

Correct. People argue PIS moments for characters all the time here.
Loeb likes a powerful Superman. At his age, he grew up on a powerful Supes, so it reflects his writing.

diabloman
pitt

batdude123
Correct. People argue PIS moments for characters all the time here.
Loeb likes a powerful Superman. At his age, he grew up on a powerful Supes, so it reflects his writing.

yes

UniOmni
Loeb likes a powerful Superman, but Loeb also jobs out the competition in an attempt to showcase a powerful Superman. Thats not a powerful superman. Thats a decent Superman and an inept competition/allies. Thats bad writing at the root.
S/B was a fun ride. But it wasn't a particularly good ride. Kinda like Van helsing. Pretty and actionpacked. But the story itself, the meat of any book, was simply not there.

Superman and Batman wouldn't be so derided, if it wasn't so chockfull of pis. Small doses is tolerable.
S/B had it so blatantly, that anybody who doesn't worship at the altar of the two is bound to not enjoy it.
While also loving the characters being jobbed out, i should add.
Casual readers wouldn't care, since they expect Superman to be the strongest, Batman to be the smartest.
But for those of us who know what the other characters are capable of, and to see them act like foolish amatuers, is what makes S/B so pitiable.

steverules
Galactus

Avalonofthewind
Loeb likes a powerful Superman, but Loeb also jobs out the competition in an attempt to showcase a powerful Superman. Thats not a powerful superman. Thats a decent Superman and an inept competition/allies. Thats bad writing at the root.
S/B was a fun ride. But it wasn't a particularly good ride. Kinda like Van helsing. Pretty and actionpacked. But the story itself, the meat of any book, was simply not there.

Superman and Batman wouldn't be so derided, if it wasn't so chockfull of pis. Small doses is tolerable.
S/B had it so blatantly, that anybody who doesn't worship at the altar of the two is bound to not enjoy it.
While also loving the characters being jobbed out, i should add.
Casual readers wouldn't care, since they expect Superman to be the strongest, Batman to be the smartest.
But for those of us who know what the other characters are capable of, and to see them act like foolish amatuers, is what makes S/B so pitiable.

That could be said of just about any hero.

On a side note, it's similar to when a character becomes a villain. All of a sudden their powers are used more more effectively, they become uber and as a rule, have to lose stupidly.

Accel
From what I hear, Loeb also gave Superman boom-tube vision and had Batman take out Black Lightning with a taser as well as take out Green Lantern with an ice ray.

UniOmni
Yeppers. And for the record, imo, the book is garbage. Hot garbage, but still garbage.

Jarlaxle
Ion, hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.