Dominas VS King Thor Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
Dominas, herald to Galactus in Last Planet Standing

VS

King Thor, Nuff said.

They fought in the Last Planet Standing, KT lost because of a blackhole and Asgard was destroyed. This would be rematch.

Psyquis52
King Thor! Why?

I don't know! I'm uninformed!

Rols
Galactus dispatch Dominas to take the Odin sword. Asgard Warriors And King Thor took on Dominas and failed to stop him, King thor was sucked in the black hole that was use as a security for the Odin sword. Galactus then absorbed Asgard and captured King Thor and the rest of the Elders.
His next stop was Earth, The Fantastic Five called SS for reinforcement, he fought Dominas and absorbed his CP, and is now on a collition course to stop Galactus.

bigbran
can you show pics of this hearald of g? sorry i dont know who he is.

grey fox
It's from MC:2

Rols
Its from Last Planet Standing Mini Series, Includes Fantastic Five, The Avenger, Nova, The X-men, and other heroes and Villains, I cant name them all. Sorry, No pic but ill try to google it and find some pics.

Rols
Ive got cover pics Last Planet Standing #2, not full body shot of Dominas dough.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=3140.jpg&.src=ph

Mider
so he defeated king thor but not silver surfer dont you think thats a little inconsitent unless its in this universe that even the heralds of galactus are above skyfather im only asking

Rols
Dominus was saying to SS " As herald to galactus, my powers must be significantly greater than yours." SS then responded " Victories are not won by the power you wield, they are determined by the skill with which you wield it." Then he absorbs Dominas PC.
I think a current herald power level>>>>>>>>>herald.

The fight with King Thor and Dominas was kinda even, Dominas was tossing and blasting King Thor but did not seem to have any effect of him, vice versa as well. I think they were kinda stalemate. I really dont know how powerfull this King Thor IN MC2 universe dough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.