Plastic Man VS Mr. Fantastic VS Ruffy (onepiece) VS Super Skrull (just elastic power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
Who wins. No prep time, just all out brawl.

DigiMark007
This has been done ad nauseum....but maybe not with Ruffy or SS.

But the outcome is the same: Plastic Man is well beyond any of these guys. It might be a draw simply due to the nature of their powers, but PM's a lot more versatile with his stretching powers.

yes

Broly92
no No anime and it's Luffy in english and he wins he has super strength and can stretch unless there is prep

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Broly92
he has super strength and can stretch

And PM doesn't have super strength??

Gah....constant lack of respect on this forum for PM.

Rols
Sorry, I thought Luffy would be on desame level as this guys not overly too powerfull. Each of this guys use diff. styles while fighting. I would think Super Skrull would have a difinite advantage against this guys ability to change shape, causing confusion toward the fight.

I say Super Skrull take majority.

Draco69
Plastic-Man can also change shapes. He's a living cartoon. He can take ANY form he wants.

A car, a rocket, a nuclear bomb, a television, the Hulk, Superman, etc.

Rols
A la Imp from marvel, didnt know that. It would be an interesting fight, quite to much confusion.

Swanky-Tuna
In this array of characters, who can live for thousands of years?

Rols
let me add Morph in the fight too from excile.

Grimm22
Plastic Man, probobly erm

Still Reed gets his kicks in too big grin

MrHeavySilence
RUFFY! RUFFY! RUFFY! he'll own all of them!

Sea King
all luffy from one pice

no manga trust me on that but sence this has been up so long im gonna say zabuza comes in and use'es his hideing mist jutsu then he follows up with a water clone jutsu finshing with a poison water jutsu big grin

Private Pion
Plastic Man becomes 50 meters tall, picks the the others up in a giant vice made from his hand and stretches untill he puts them in space.

outarddwarf
this is gonna look like a gigantic snake mating ball.

batdude123
Plastic Man for the win.

Whittdawg92
Plastic Man. not even a competition

Rols
Hey how about Morp, he much up plastic mans ability and more, i mean he was cut up to pieces, and all he had to do was find the rest and absorbs them. I think his immortal.

I think Morph could take him out. Ruffy is quite invulnerable as well, so is Mr. Fantastic.

Sea King
Originally posted by Rols
Hey how about Morp, he much up plastic mans ability and more, i mean he was cut up to pieces, and all he had to do was find the rest and absorbs them. I think his immortal.

I think Morph could take him out. Ruffy is quite invulnerable as well, so is Mr. Fantastic.

i think "ruffy" can be drown

Rols
Yeah he could be drown, but this is an all out brawl, no ring outs.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by batdude123
Plastic Man for the win.

Agreed.

Private Pion

Did Morph ever stretch to the moon? Did Morph ever get split into hundreds of tiny pieces for 3000 years? Did Morph ever fight a being able to major league 0wn Superman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, Flash and a few lessers in one go?

No.

Plastic Man wins.

HARD.

Rols
Ive only read a few of PM series, thats why im not too familiar with the extent of his ability, I had thought he would be a little above Mr. Fantastic. Quess i was wrong, what level of strenth does this guy have, is it enough to injure this other combatant?

Private Pion
Ive only read a few of PM series, thats why im not too familiar with the extent of his ability, I had thought he would be a little above Mr. Fantastic. Quess i was wrong, what level of strenth does this guy have, is it enough to injure this other combatant?

Not seriously. He did cause a few cracks. It was an evil Martian Manhunter, by the way.

Rols
They probably just give up fighting and see who could stretch the most.
Plastic Man then wins.

Broly92
Originally posted by Private Pion
Did Morph ever stretch to the moon? Did Morph ever get split into hundreds of tiny pieces for 3000 years? Did Morph ever fight a being able to major league 0wn Superman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, Flash and a few lessers in one go?

No.

Plastic Man wins.

HARD. Luffy has even if PM is a huge problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.