Deadpool vs. The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Battle of the crazies. Expect the unexpected, and be prepared to duck. wink

Who'll be laughing longest?

General Kon-El
Deadpool defeats him if it's h2h combat only. With prep, well, still Deadpool i guess.

Mider
with prep joker put down slade for a while he'd win in prep

Decay
in any kind of confrontation deadpool would win this before joker can manage a smirk. these days with deadpool being written as a walking joke its easy to forget how skilled he is. read the earlier deadpool comics, hes one of the best fighters in marvel i think. gambit has even paid him off rather than fighting, and gambits a pretty skilled fither. deadpool has taken on wolverine, he even fought sabertooth when his body was melting, and he got the better end of it. before he completley melted that is.

Mider
yeah and joker has taken on lex luthor, deathstroke, and outsmarted them ra's al ghoul even onced asked him for help, he has been able to outsmart alot of people deadpool isnt smart enough to beat him if joker gets prep.

Decay
with prep the joker has a chance, but if it ends as a physical confrontation of any kind hes skrewed. i wonder what deadpool on joker gas would be like.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Decay
in any kind of confrontation deadpool would win this before joker can manage a smirk. these days with deadpool being written as a walking joke its easy to forget how skilled he is. read the earlier deadpool comics, hes one of the best fighters in marvel i think. gambit has even paid him off rather than fighting, and gambits a pretty skilled fither. deadpool has taken on wolverine, he even fought sabertooth when his body was melting, and he got the better end of it. before he completley melted that is.

I agree completely. Plus, it's probably pretty damn hard to outsmart a psycopath like Deadpool, who doesn't even think on the same wavelengths that normal thinking does.

But either way, Deadpool wins this. Prep or no prep on Joker's part.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Decay
with prep the joker has a chance, but if it ends as a physical confrontation of any kind hes skrewed. i wonder what deadpool on joker gas would be like.

He'd probably calm down and get a desk job at an accounting firm. Marry, have 2.5 kids, dog, and a white pickett fence. Retire at 65, and just relax in Miami with his long-time wife until he one day dies from slipping in the bathtub, breaking his hip with no one there to help him.

At least that would make some sense. stick out tongue

Private Pion
...Did this person just put JOKER in a FIGHT?

Thats not what he's for, kiddies.

roughrider
Joker is deadly in a physical confrontation - not because of any fighting skills - but because of his unexpected suprises for his opponent. Deadpool can do the same thing.
Need to find those scans of his stand-off with Daredevil. He had DD guessing for a long time - Matt thought he was crazy - and got DD in a vunerable position when he suckered him into believing he was endangering a baby. A bit of Joker artistry, that one.

Tron
With the right writer, this could be the funniest comic for years to come. laughing out loud

Mider
deadpool is not as crazy as joker the joker is so crazy even the spectre couldnt handle him or barely could, he drove someone insane just by speaking to them and later they became his side kick harley, beside that when he was gonna die before being electricuted the man hearing him confess his crimes screamed in horror as he heard the messed up things joker did, the joker wins he'd prepaire something for deadpool like he did slade, supes, and all those others

Rick/Genis
Jokers never dealt with someone with a healing factor though (to my knowledge). Not to mention, he's never fought someone that is also fairly crazy... he'd probably get pissed that Deadpool can out-pun him.

Mider
deathstroke has a healing factor, and he fought other guys even better then deathstroke with prep and won or near pawned them, ra's al ghoul once asked him for help you know what ra's did to the JLA.

Broly92
Mider wins he is craziest

Tron
Originally posted by Broly92
Mider wins he is craziest

Lets not go there tonite.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mider
deathstroke has a healing factor, and he fought other guys even better then deathstroke with prep and won or near pawned them, ra's al ghoul once asked him for help you know what ra's did to the JLA.

Yep. yes In JLA: Tower of Babel I believe, Ra's Al Guhl got a hold of Batman's files on the JLA. When he did, he basically took them ALL down.

roughrider
Congrats to Deathstroke then; the first DC character with a healing factor. What took them so long? And who'll be next? stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
I would still say Deadpool would win. Deadpool is pretty unpredictable. And I'm not even entirely convinced that The Joker could beat Deathstroke. Characters like Deadpool and Deathstroke are alot different from characters like The Joker. The Joker makes time planning, but he's not the most physically threatening character out there. Lets just say, of all the DC Characters, he's not someone that I would pick to go into a UFC game, you know what I mean?

Deadpool on the other end? EXTREMELY Physically threatening no matter how much prep time you give. He has bested Wolverine on more than one occasion and THAT'S a feat!

Added: I doubt Deathstroke has NEARLY as much of a healing factor as Deadpool. I don't know this for sure I'm just taking a stab. Not to mention, it doesn't matter that Joker has taken down characters better than Deathstroke. If we were to go by that logic, then Deadpool could just as easily win because he's taken out character ten billion times more powerful that The Joker. I'm farely certain The X-Men are a bit more threatening, if not wolverine alone.

riceroost
Joker dies no matter what he does. He can't beat Pool in any kind of normal fight and even his death traps are going to have little to no effect on Wade.

Rick/Genis
Exactly what I'm trying to say, thank you.

Grimm22
Deadpool chops Jokers head off then laugths about it all the way home wink

Broly92
Joker:Ha hahahahahahaha
Deadpool:Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Joker: Thats getting annoying
Deadpool:hahahahahahahahaha
Joker: Shut UP!
Deadpool:Hahahahahahahhahaha
Joker:Bye! you win

ThePittman
Originally posted by Broly92
Joker:Ha hahahahahahaha
Deadpool:Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Joker: Thats getting annoying
Deadpool:hahahahahahahahaha
Joker: Shut UP!
Deadpool:Hahahahahahahhahaha
Joker:Bye! you win laughing thumbsup

Rick/Genis
I dig!

Broly92
Thanks

Tassadar
A recording of this would be played on comedy central, and get better ratings than South Park. Deadpool kills him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.