Skipping_gurl,The thread !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
laughing laughing laughing

Lord Bryan
FAKE!! no expression

skipping_gurl
Originally posted by Lord Bryan
FAKE!! no expression

why dont u pisss of mr fake n go play teckon

A.J
well deserved, i got an idea for the next thread

K.Diddy
Originally posted by skipping_gurl
why dont u pisss of mr fake n go play teckon

NineCoronas
why dont u pisss of mr fake n go play teckon Why don't you piss of an go play with yourself.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Why don't you piss of an go play with yourself.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Your the only one that plays with yourself

Jonathan Mark
Wow... why do we need another worthless thread about Diddy's little ho?

If she even exists...

NineCoronas
Originally posted by K.Diddy
roll eyes (sarcastic) Your the only one that plays with yourself I'm not alone in the playing with myself bit.

FG725
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark

If she even exists...
i dont like you.... no expression

skipping_gurl
Why don't you piss of an go play with yourself.

i have no beef with that,.. i will in a min ... Happy Dance

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by FG725
i dont like you.... no expression
zOMG! I'm crushed! roll eyes (sarcastic)

NineCoronas

If she even exists... Aye, without more worthless Lil' Ho' threads, they don't get their daily attention allottments or else they'll die. Without K.Diddy alive, Valharu will go kill himself.

A.J
i have no beef with that,.. i will in a min ... Happy Dance eek!

skipping_gurl

If she even exists...

its only coz ur not kool that there isnt one about u... stick out tongue

A.J
Aye, without more worthless Lil' Ho' threads, they don't get their daily attention allottments or else they'll die. Without K.Diddy alive, Valharu will go kill himself. thats so true he wold be of the cliff in a second laughing

K.Diddy
i have no beef with that,.. i will in a min ... Happy Dance

Valharu
Aye, without more worthless Lil' Ho' threads, they don't get their daily attention allottments or else they'll die. Without K.Diddy alive, Valharu will go kill himself. laughing

NineCoronas
Originally posted by A.J
thats so true he wold be of the cliff in a second laughing yes

Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing laughing laughing Didn't you just say I was the only one that played with myself? *slap*

FG725
zOMG! I'm crushed! roll eyes (sarcastic)
and that you should be.....

A.J
yes

laughing cool

Milkie
O.K. GUYS

WHAT IS ALL THIS SKIPPING GIRL ABOUT

I WAS ASLEEP AND I WAS AWOKEN... A-BEE-BEE-BEE-TEE...

WHAT HAPPENED WHO EXACTLY IS THIS "WOMAN"

A.J
k diddys girlfriend, shes got a temporary ban
it has been funny as **** lol

Fiann@
Originally posted by Milkie
O.K. GUYS

WHAT IS ALL THIS SKIPPING GIRL ABOUT

I WAS ASLEEP AND I WAS AWOKEN... A-BEE-BEE-BEE-TEE...

WHAT HAPPENED WHO EXACTLY IS THIS "WOMAN"

It involves K-diddy, his 'girlfriend', his little group of followers and lot's of text talk. And lot's of posting the laugh smilie when one of them says something 'witty'.

Basically the off topic has been taken over by complete retards who don't have metal illness or dyslexia as an excuse for their sheer stupidity and lack of brain cells. wink

Imaginary
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/9830/banned5dv.jpg

laughing out loud

Fiann@
Originally posted by Imaginary

laughing out loud Why can't it happen to them all? roll eyes (sarcastic)

A.J

laughing out loud laughing well its not for good so dont panick wink

Imaginary
Originally posted by Fiann@
Why can't it happen to them all? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cause God is picking on usdisgust

Originally posted by A.J
laughing well its not for good so dont panick wink

Aah...but the pic will last forever, so we can treasure these moments...

A.J
Cause God is picking on usdisgust

Aah...but the pic will last forever, so we can treasure these moments... il admit it is very funny laughing out loud

Fiann@
Originally posted by A.J
laughing well its not for good so dont panick wink Gosh, I'll try not to 'panick'. Let's hope she is somewhere else 'pisin hrsef wit laugter'.

A.J
Gosh, I'll try not to 'panick'. Let's hope she is somewhere else 'pisin hrsef wit laugter'. to be honest she proberly is laughing

Milkie
Originally posted by A.J
k diddys girlfriend, shes got a temporary ban
it has been funny as **** lol
It involves K-diddy, his 'girlfriend', his little group of followers and lot's of text talk. And lot's of posting the laugh smilie when one of them says something 'witty'.

Basically the off topic has been taken over by complete retards who don't have metal illness or dyslexia as an excuse for their sheer stupidity and lack of brain cells. wink
You're telling me Milkie missed all the Fun! The Glory! The infinite amount of chances to post forum marcos!!!

HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED!!!

WHO IS THERE TO BLAME!!!

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS HERESY!!!

Imaginary
She wont know, she cant log on to check.

A.J
You're telling me Milkie missed all the Fun! The Glory! The infinite amount of chances to post forum marcos!!!

HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED!!!

WHO IS THERE TO BLAME!!!

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS HERESY!!! sad im sorry you missed it stick out tongue

A.J
She wont know, she cant log on to check. i PMed diddy and told him storm said its not permanent wink laughing out loud

Fiann@
Originally posted by A.J
to be honest she proberly is laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

A.J
roll eyes (sarcastic) its a fact she will be at home laughing

she dont take everything serious on her like other people wink

Fiann@
Originally posted by A.J
its a fact she will be at home laughing

she dont take everything serious on her like other people wink The irony is, that most people she was 'fighting' with were doing it so they could laugh at her and her little friends. Guess most of you are too thick skulled and wrapped up in your egos to realise that.

The fact that she's still at home laughing about it strikes me as slightly hypocritical as well, amusing but hypocritical, especially seeing as she supposedly 'has a life' and is too cool for all this. Don't you think? wink

A.J
The irony is, that most people she was 'fighting' with were doing it so they could laugh at her and her little friends. Guess most of you are too thick skulled and wrapped up in your egos to realise that.

The fact that she's still at home laughing about it strikes me as slightly hypocritical as well, amusing but hypocritical, especially seeing as she supposedly 'has a life' and is too cool for all this. Don't you think? wink laughing first of all i stuck up for her because she was right with her friend stuff then you all bashed her, i dont know if it was you but you joined in anyway,

and secondly i dont want to argue its to nice a day eek!
oh and its more pathetic to go mad on people for nothing like you lot did, she is taking the mick i was laughing at you all aswell laughing out loud

Fiann@
Originally posted by A.J
laughing first of all i stuck up for her because she was right with her friend stuff then you all bashed her, i dont know if it was you but you joined in anyway,

oh and its more pathetic to go mad on people for nothing like you lot did, she is taking the mick i was laughing at you all aswell laughing out loud People didn't really bash her until she started attacking them for asking if she was homophobic, which in the circumstances was a pretty valid question.

You know, constantly telling people that you're laughing, doesn't make it true. After a while it begins to ring a bit hollow.

A.J
People didn't really bash her until she started attacking them for asking if she was homophobic, which in the circumstances was a pretty valid question.

You know, constantly telling people that you're laughing, doesn't make it true. After a while it begins to ring a bit hollow. i have said im not going to argue so i shall not speak big grin

Milkie
I'm not reading 28 pages!!!

NO WAY

Not unless I was mentioned...

A.J
I'm not reading 28 pages!!!

NO WAY

Not unless I was memtioned... laughing

Fiann@
Originally posted by A.J
i have said im not going to argue so i shall not speak big grin You just did. wink

A.J
You just did. wink well ill no longer speak on the sunject.........starting now

so how are you all today big grin

Milkie
She was the person talking about some lady friend being like here?

A.J
She was the person talking about some lady friend being like here? yep smile

Bardock42
What a great Thread.

Milkie
Yeah

Almost like God

A.J
indeed

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by A.J
laughing first of all i stuck up for her because she was right with her friend stuff then you all bashed her, i dont know if it was you but you joined in anyway,

oh and its more pathetic to go mad on people for nothing like you lot did, she is taking the mick i was laughing at you all aswell laughing out loud I realize you were talking to Ash but I must say something...... I was never mad at that little girl...understand that.... she attacked me when I was giving her advise. I did not once start on her...and when you and the others began to cheer her on she thought she was cool ..... now that is rather pathetic but its my opinion....

its a temp bann.... fine... I dont care.... but she will know she can not act that way. If she comes back acting up again.... she will be banned again.

Dont preach to me on how she does not care.... she is pissin herself with laughing so hard...Im glad she can be entertained....As an adult I find other ways to entertain myself instead trying to be cool in a forum on the Interent. I do not care.

good deal... dont argue....but I dont see how you were ever argueing in the first place messed

This all Im gonna say about it now because it is done with.

A.J
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I realize you were talking to Ash but I must say something...... I was never mad at that little girl...understand that.... she attacked me when I was giving her advise. I did not once start on her...and when you and the others began to cheer her on she thought she was cool ..... now that is rather pathetic but its my opinion....

its a temp bann.... fine... I dont care.... but she will know she can not act that way. If she comes back acting up again.... she will be banned again.

Dont preach to me on how she does not care.... she is pissin herself with laughing so hard...Im glad she can be entertained....As an adult I find other ways to entertain myself instead trying to be cool in a forum on the Interent. I do not care.

good deal... dont argue....but I dont see how you were ever argueing in the first place messed

This all Im gonna say about it now because it is done with. its very temping to say somthing but i am really not bothered with it big grin

Milkie
SAY IT!

JESUS LORD MAKE HIM SAY IT!

A.J
SAY IT!

JESUS LORD MAKE HIM SAY IT! noooooooooooooooooo mad

Pink Maynard
*kills everyone in this thread*

THIS IS NO LONGER THE "SKIPPING_GURL" THREAD. THIS THREAD NOW BELONGS TO ME, THE LORD, PINK MAYNARD

amen

Milkie
YAY!!!

Can I be the Green Ranger!!!

A.J
Originally posted by Pink Maynard

THIS IS NO LONGER THE "SKIPPING_GURL" THREAD. THIS THREAD NOW BELONGS TO ME, THE LORD, PINK MAYNARD

amen NO IT DOESNT ITS STILL HERS BUT SHE WILL BE BACK TO OWN IT AGAIN

Shelbert Lemon
SAY IT!

JESUS LORD MAKE HIM SAY IT! No I respect that he is trying to be good. happy its cute.

amen you silly ass ... I love silliness.

still not coming on to you stick out tongue

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by A.J
NO IT DOESNT ITS STILL HERS BUT SHE WILL BE BACK TO OWN IT AGAIN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOPE big grin

No I respect that he is trying to be good. happy its cute.

you silly ass ... I love silliness.

still not coming on to you stick out tongue

Are you sure? naughty

A.J
............lol

A.J
No I respect that he is trying to be good. happy its cute.

who is

Shelbert Lemon

Are you sure? naughty Im sure happy

Im careful who I flirt with stick out tongue

generally I stick to those in my own age group erm

Fiann@

Pink Maynard
Im sure happy

Im careful who I flirt with stick out tongue

generally I stick to those in my own age group erm *shrugs*Originally posted by Fiann@
Hey baby naughty

Fiann@
*shrugs* Hey baby naughty Hello my sweet Maynard. flirt1

Shelbert Lemon
happy heya Ash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.