end it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
let us end this now its boring, let us keep the peace big grin

Leo.M
friendslikethese

FG725
Originally posted by A.J
let us end this now its boring, let us keep the peace big grin *plants atom bomb on the ground* ten more seconds and it'll all end!

A.J
friendslikethese

i like how they all call me a kid but I'm the one trying to end this childishness roll eyes (sarcastic)

A.J
Originally posted by FG725
*plants atom bomb on the ground* ten more seconds and it'll all end! nice..... cool

FG725
three, two, o--

A.J
..................ow

NineCoronas
Afraid of gettin' banned, eh? Don't worry, it'll probably only be a 3-day one for you.

A.J
no just bored of this argueing, were not the only ones you know who are going at it

Leo.M
I don't think anybody cares about getting banned stick out tongue

Barker
no expression

Why do you take to being dumb in the OTF at the Only time I'm up late and have nothing better to do than come here?

A.J
Originally posted by Barker
no expression

Why do you take to being dumb in the OTF at the Only time I'm up late and have nothing better to do than come here? what...... confused

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by A.J
no just bored of this argueing, were not the only ones you know who are going at it 'shrugs' you cant end what you didnt start.... tell her to apologise and be done... she is disrespectful and thats what this is about.... you guys got your weiners in an uproar over some little assie chick who doesnt care bout you unless you are holding pom poms and licking her ass....

thats what this is about.

she can end it... she can apologise.

Barker
Originally posted by A.J
what...... confused
Simply:

Go play House with your Pack of Friends somewhere else, like another Forum, A Chat room on another Site, or MSN.

Valharu
Originally posted by Barker
no expression

Why do you take to being dumb in the OTF at the Only time I'm up late and have nothing better to do than come here? Get over yourself dic*head. Noone cares if your on here or not.
Having said that, I agree with A.J. I've ran out of steam. Bloody good laugh anyway. laughing

A.J
Originally posted by Valharu
Get over yourself dic*head. Noone cares if your on here or not.
Having said that, I agree with A.J. I've ran out of steam. Bloody good laugh anyway. laughing thank you, im youngest but im acting most mature cool

Barker
Having said that, I agree with A.J. I've ran out of steam. Bloody good laugh anyway. laughing
Get over myself?

I never said I was better than anyone, or implied anything that might make others think I would need to get over myself.

Go pick A fight elsewhere.

K.Diddy

laughing

NineCoronas
laughing laughing laughing laughinglaughing laughing laughing laughing

Phoenix Aska

who are you?

from what ive seen in your posts you're nothing more than an ******* to people.

A.J
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
who are you?

from what ive seen in your posts you're nothing more than an ******* to people. laughing

Storm
Name calling has its price. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated.

Consider yourself warned.

A.J
um..closed......... eek! evil face

Philip_ll
Storm, thankyou my sweet.

A.J
Originally posted by Philip_ll
Storm, thankyou my sweet. laughing

but why isnt this.....

closed eek!

Imaginary
Because I reopened itraver

A.J
Originally posted by Imaginary
Because I reopened itraver damn you mad

closed eek!

Imaginary
*opened and banned* There will be no more of this nonsense anymoreraver

A.J
yes sir... embarrasment

closed eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.