B-1/B-2 VS Clone troopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaithen
First we start with:
A B-1 Battle droid VS Clone trooper (Phase 1)

I would actually say a clone trooper kinda easy, because they are clones and they are using Jangos genes. + they got heavy armor and are equiped with a big rifle.

Then we go over to:
A B-2/super battle droid VS Clone trooper (Phase 1)

I would s ay Clone trooper here to, but the Super battle droid is known to be a match for the wookiee warriors on kashyyk.

Lets do a last one:
A B-2/super battle droid and 1 B-1 Battle droid VS Clone trooper (Phase 1)
Actually i say the droids, because i dont think that the clone trooper would be able to destroy 2 droids, while the droids are attacking. Still i think it would be kinda equal.
*the Super battle droid is known to be a match for the wookiee warriors on kashyyk

Kaithen
More to say you have?... i want people to discuss! hihi

kamikz
What is the location? I think the clone trooper would manage to take at least the first 2 ones....

Kaithen
Well lets say they are fighting in a hangar smile

Kaithen
I want you guys to discuss more stick out tongue

Rampant ox
The clone would win the first battle, but the droids would win the other two. Clones are smart yes, but that doesnt make droids stupid. The droids also have more armour making them harder to kill than a clone. So in the first battle the clone wins, the second battle is close but the droid wins and the third the droids pwn.

Eragon993
how many droids and how many clones are there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.