How many fall?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
Give wolverine the crimson gem of cyttorak. With a small form and a new outrageos outfit.

WHO DOESNT FALL? (to him)

ExodusCloak
I always thought Psylocke with the Gem of Cyttorak would be a beast. Anyway Wolverine with an Unstoppable Force-Field and an enormous jobber aura? Well his mind is still susceptable to Telepathic attacks so I'd say he'd be the same as Juggernaut with better H2H skills.

Broly92
Sentry and every one even and above him

A.J
batman with 1 minute prep

outarddwarf
AJ he asked who doesnt fall so you just screwed batman with one minute prep because juggernaut/wolverine would tear him apart And i say he kills them all. He has wolverines jobber aura and juggernauts powers. he wins.

xmarksthespot
Cassandra Nova.

Soljer
Originally posted by outarddwarf
AJ he asked who doesnt fall so you just screwed batman with one minute prep because juggernaut/wolverine would tear him apart And i say he kills them all. He has wolverines jobber aura and juggernauts powers. he wins.

Erm, Batman with one minute of prep could EASILY take down a Juggernaut who happened to fight more intelligently and have claws.

But besides those two facts, I don't see a difference between Wolvernaut and Juggernaut. Senses, as well, I suppose. But the healing factor is negligible, because Juggernaut can't be HURT (and even when he is, his healing factor is much greater than Wolverine's, anyways.)

And adamantium bones? Who the hell needs that when you are the Juggernaut? Jesus.

Anyways, yeah, Batman with a minute of prep could do it, any good telepath could do it, Thor could pull it off(Odinforce for the win!).

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Cassandra Nova.

eek!

Amazing

C1nd3r
Well adamantium can cut anything if you have enough force behind it, now that he has the power cyttorak... Watch out!
right?

Grimm22
Mr. Fantastic

Dr. Doom

Thor

Sentry

Wiccan

Dr. Strange

Scarlet Witch

Magneto

ect....

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Soljer
Erm, Batman with one minute of prep could EASILY take down a Juggernaut who happened to fight more intelligently and have claws.

But besides those two facts, I don't see a difference between Wolvernaut and Juggernaut. Senses, as well, I suppose. But the healing factor is negligible, because Juggernaut can't be HURT (and even when he is, his healing factor is much greater than Wolverine's, anyways.)

And adamantium bones? Who the hell needs that when you are the Juggernaut? Jesus.

Anyways, yeah, Batman with a minute of prep could do it, any good telepath could do it, Thor could pull it off(Odinforce for the win!). I wonder if he could use some speed or agility in that hulking body.

Soleran
Originally posted by C1nd3r
Well adamantium can cut anything if you have enough force behind it, now that he has the power cyttorak... Watch out!
right?

Except if he has the power of juggernaut how can he make his claws penetrate his own skin now! eek!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soleran
Except if he has the power of juggernaut how can he make his claws penetrate his own skin now! eek!

oh ho ho eek! laughing laughing laughing

DarkCrawler
Cassandra Nova. blink

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Grimm22
Mr. Fantastic

Dr. Doom

Thor

Sentry

Wiccan

Dr. Strange

Scarlet Witch

Magneto

ect....

HAHAHA....no

MrHeavySilence
Cassandra Nova.

LOL, that was great

C1nd3r
damn good point

ThePittman
They did a What If? with Professor X getting the gem, he was down right rude and a good read.

The_Fury
The Fury

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
HAHAHA....no

Actually yes no expression

You give no explanation or any kind of feedback to back your opinion up you just say no because you like Wolverine

rotiart
Wolverine with Juggernauts Strength backing him, virtually unstoppable and all that stuff? Plus Adamatium claws? He could probably kill guys like the Thing with that kinda power. I'd say Savage Hulk is sent out to put an end to Wolvernaut. Its current Jugs right? Current Jugs can be stopped.

If not. Reed Richards pulls another Illuminati move, and shes Wolvernaut to Planet Hulk. :P

I'm not even sure Thor could stop this incarnation.

Btw. I'm still not sure why Dr. Strange hasn't decided to do some mystik surgery on Juggernaut so that he can have another magical artifact... but Dr. Strange and any mage near his caliber should be able to down this beast.

rotiart
BTW. With Hulk off earth, Sentry missing, Thor god knows where.. If Dr. Strange doesn't come in. Wolverine kills just about everyone on earth I can think of.

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Wolverine with Juggernauts Strength backing him, virtually unstoppable and all that stuff? Plus Adamatium claws? He could probably kill guys like the Thing with that kinda power. I'd say Savage Hulk is sent out to put an end to Wolvernaut. Its current Jugs right? Current Jugs can be stopped.

If not. Reed Richards pulls another Illuminati move, and shes Wolvernaut to Planet Hulk. :P

I'm not even sure Thor could stop this incarnation.

Btw. I'm still not sure why Dr. Strange hasn't decided to do some mystik surgery on Juggernaut so that he can have another magical artifact... but Dr. Strange and any mage near his caliber should be able to down this beast.

Well im going to have to say yes, Wolverine could kill thing with that power (no duh)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.