Snake Eyes vs Leonardo (from TMNT)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Snake Eyes
http://www.dynamicforces.com/images/SNAKE_EYES.jpg

vs

Leonardo
http://kungfu_turtles.homestead.com/files/images/leonardo_with_katana.jpg

roughrider
Why Leonardo? Why not Raphael? big grin

golem370
Snake Eyes would kill Leonardo and then have some turtle soup

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes is a monster pure and simple. The guy could solo the TMNT and that is not a hyperbole!

complexbrother
Originally posted by roughrider
Why Leonardo? Why not Raphael? big grin

because Snake Eyes is a swords master, and Leo is one too but espically (during the new cartoon) where he went into a dimensional nexus with a weapons master and learned advanced swords play for years (just a couple of weeks on earth).

Tron
Hard to say, the comic Leonardo was suppose to be a frickin' beast. But, I'd probably still lean toward Snake Eyes though.

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
Hard to say, the comic Leonardo was suppose to be a frickin' beast. But, I'd probably still lean toward Snake Eyes though. i thought u said you can only make threads of comic characters on here ? smile

Tron
Originally posted by diabloman
i thought u said you can only make threads of comic characters on here ? smile

Yes, you can, Hence, why the thread is still here.

diabloman
Yes, you can, Hence, why the thread is still here. thats what i was surprised about.

TheKahn
thats what i was surprised about.

The TMNT were originally comic book characters, first published by Mirage Studios in 1984.

diabloman
i made a thread of some other characters yesterday that has had many comic books. but they closed it. yah leonardo was in it.

rotiart
Who is snake eyes?

Broly92
He is a GI-Joe character that is a ninja and badd*** he beats Leo I think two turtles vs. him would be a good fight

rotiart
OHHHH.. I remember snakeeyes now. Oh jesus. yah. Snake eyes was the quickness man. I'd go 6/10 to snakeyes. only for the pure speed. Leonardo on skill is probably a match, but not in speed.

Tron
i made a thread of some other characters yesterday that has had many comic books. but they closed it. yah leonardo was in it.

Don't tell me you're referring to that Mariokart one, cause I don't think that needs an explanation.

diabloman
Don't tell me you're referring to that Mariokart one, cause I don't think that needs an explanation. not the mariokart one. the sword fight

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes is a monster pure and simple. The guy could solo the TMNT and that is not a hyperbole! bull shit michaelangelo would take him.

Broly92
Originally posted by King KAM
bull shit michaelangelo would take him.
Yes thumb up

King KAM
Originally posted by Broly92
Yes thumb up he is the nexus champ.

complexbrother
so ... are you saying Mikey is better than Leo ?

Broly92
Yes if he tried but he is too busy bein a player

Tron
not the mariokart one. the sword fight

Well, you're on your own there. I didn't close that thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.