AJ and legion of maul hang out room.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legion_of_Maul
this is for me and AJ to take on the world, or...just to talk, you are all welcome here, but we'll be ignoring alot of things, unless we don't want to. Happy Dance Happy Dance
let the party begin!

Jonathan Mark
Do we really need another one of these threads?

Legion_of_Maul
yes. hey jonathan, why did you change from veneficus?

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
yes. hey jonathan, why did you change from veneficus?
Because I preferred to use my real name instead...

Legion_of_Maul
oh, cool, so whats going on in the star wars forum lately, i haven't been going as much because i have gotten empire at war, and haven't had time to go there much, but are they finally being productive?

Jonathan Mark
oh, cool, so whats going on in the star wars forum lately, i haven't been going as much because i have gotten empire at war, and haven't had time to go there much, but are they finally being productive?
The SW vs forum can never be productive... or any vs forum for that matter.

A.J
laughing

Legion_of_Maul
true, when will we get some work done in there...probably never, but if we get rid of a small few it could go a little better.

Legion_of_Maul
AJ, do you know if thurrs gunna be a batman sequel?

A.J
yep

Pink Maynard
You guys seriously need to cut back on the social threads. You have several threads where you talk to the same people erm

A.J
lol i didnt even make it lol

Legion_of_Maul
it is cool enough...,better than the other threads.

Pink Maynard
No, you guys should all convene in one thread, where it would be convienient enough to fit all of your chatting needs erm

Legion_of_Maul
then it would get confusing.

Pink Maynard
then it would get confusing. How so?

Legion_of_Maul
a million people chatting about different things...thats how.

Pink Maynard
a million people chatting about different things...thats how. Are you kidding me? Thats what a forum is. Just live with it, we can all come in here and populate this worthless thread, and then you'd just have to keep making more. Its pointless, really erm

Legion_of_Maul
thats why we set apart different threads so we don't get confused.

Pink Maynard
thats why we set apart different threads so we don't get confused. Like i said, worthless threads, when all that is said in here, could easily be said in another thread. When there honestly doesn't need to be. You cant just segragate yourselfs into your own threads. It taks up front page space, when there are more important threads that could be displayed.

A.J
why dont you just merge this with her her thread so we can all chat now no more of this ok

Legion_of_Maul
how?

A.J
ask storm

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by A.J
why dont you just merge this with her her thread so we can all chat now no more of this ok If you can get a mod to do this, it would be a better idea.

Legion_of_Maul
idk how.

A.J
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
If you can get a mod to do this, it would be a better idea. roll eyes (sarcastic) thats what i meant roll eyes (sarcastic)

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Do we really need another one of these threads?

natashia
i don't think that this thread is stupid after all this is the off topic forum that means anything (except illegal) goes

NineCoronas
Sadly, you're right, though it originally was intended for intelligent postings, not retarded threads about your ingrown toe-nail.

A.J
lol hay nat

natashia
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Sadly, you're right, though it originally was intended for intelligent postings, not retarded threads about your ingrown toe-nail.
if thats what people want to talk about then so be it
they made need some much needed comedy in their lives.
We are in no position to judge

hi aj call me tash or tasha i hate nat

A.J
Originally posted by natashia
if thats what people want to talk about then so be it
they made need some much needed comedy in their lives.
We are in no position to judge

hi aj call me tash or tasha i hate nat ok tash big grin
nice name big grin

natashia
what does a j stand for

A.J
Aaron Jones its my initials

natashia
nice to meet you arron

A.J
nice to meet you tash

natashia
oops i misspelled again, sorry

A.J
its ok everyone does it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.