Raz's last will and testament...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



~Da Moose~
If and when Raz, that enigmatic Wizard of Oz like leader of KMC, were to leave for whatever reason - be it, to take on new challenges, for personal reasons, or to chase after his dream of being a professional wrestler - who do you think he would leave all of us to?

As in, we are his kids, and he needs to leave someone in charge of us...to help us grow, mature and become fine upstanding citizens.....

Who would he leave us to?

A.J
dwarf, he rocks hes a bat fan to lol

Pink Maynard
I'm either saying Ush or WD or Dusty. Hopefully Dusty.

Legion_of_Maul
michael jackson would turn this place into a pop dance forum...YES!

Dusty
Probably Barney...

Bloigen
The mod with the best coding skills. I suppose.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Dusty
Probably Barney...

I was afraid that would be the case.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by A.J
dwarf, he rocks hes a bat fan to lol

If there was an election, I would vote for WrathfulDwarf. thumb up

~Da Moose~
Who the hell voted for me? laughing out loud

I can barely take care of myself.

A.J
damn i change mine to ush, oh i dont know its hard to say

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Who the hell voted for me? laughing out loud

I can barely take care of myself. I was just about to ask that hmm

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bloigen
The mod with the best coding skills. I suppose.

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Bloigen
The mod with the best coding skills. I suppose.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
I was just about to ask that hmm

Well, t'wasn't me...I voted for WD.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Pink Maynard


love

Legion_of_Maul
the mod that mostly resembles Raz, duh or Raz's closest friend

Dusty
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
I'm either saying Ush or WD or Dusty. Hopefully Dusty.

Boy, that would be something.

Technicolor
Lana yes

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Dusty
Boy, that would be something. Thats exactly what i was thinking laughing

DarkC
Originally posted by Dusty
Boy, that would be something.
Don't go corrupting us all with Rings of Power of that should happen, or I'll slip laxatives in your evening meal.

Dusty
Originally posted by DarkC
Don't go corrupting us all with Rings of Power of that should happen, or I'll slip laxatives in your evening meal.

My evening meal consists of laxatives.

DarkC
Originally posted by Dusty
My evening meal consists of laxatives.
Now you know that's not very healthy, right?


You look fine just the way you are.

Dusty
Originally posted by DarkC
Now you know that's not very healthy, right?


You look fine just the way you are.

You really think so? eek!

DarkC
Sure. So does Ireney. happy

Thorinn
if he were to leave for good, wouldn't he just sell it to somebody?

Uneeklyconfused
WD ....or .....Barney ?



Captain REx crazy

Jonathan Mark
I saw WD...

Vinny Valentine
backfire

Pink Maynard
I change my mind

Storm

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
I change my mind

Storm

you would roll eyes (sarcastic) ..

Bloigen
You are all wrong.

WRONG!

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Bloigen
You are all wrong.

WRONG!
porn no expression

Itzak
Michael Jackson Barney.

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
you would roll eyes (sarcastic) .. Thats it. Its go time box

Bloigen
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
porn no expression

Finally, someone is speaking some sense.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
Thats it. Its go time box

*3 minutes later *

Liv>>whip<<Alex

come again ?

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
*3 minutes later *

Liv>>whip<<Alex

come again ? I thought i came quite clearly the first time shifty

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Bloigen
Finally, someone is speaking some sense.

For shizzle pimp

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
I thought i came quite clearly the first time shifty

i faked it !


(again)

Bloigen
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
For shizzle pimp

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10436/ugly%20mofo.jpg

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i faked it !


(again) .......so did I





cry

~Da Moose~
This is going about how I expected it would....but, if WD were to get it, would that mean we'd ALL have to wear pocket protectors?? confused

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
.......so did I





cry
it broke off inside

now it smells

cry

Alpha Centauri
I'd vote BackFire from that list.

-AC

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
This is going about how I expected it would....but, if WD were to get it, would that mean we'd ALL have to wear pocket protectors?? confused

explain

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
This is going about how I expected it would....but, if WD were to get it, would that mean we'd ALL have to wear pocket protectors?? confused That would suck


*throws pocket protector over shoulder*


lookaroundOriginally posted by Uneeklyconfused
it broke off inside

now it smells

cry EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
explain

I don't wanna. stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
I don't wanna. stick out tongue
Ooh ..sadwalk...

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Ooh ..sadwalk...

That's it? No fight left in you girl? No pinning me down to the floor with your legs around my neck and forcing me to...to.....umm.....blink

Where was I going with that? confused

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
That's it? No fight left in you girl? No pinning me down to the floor with your legs around my neck and forcing me to...to.....umm.....blink

Where was I going with that? confused

i dunno but dont stop now droolio....

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i dunno but dont stop now droolio....

*whispers in her ear*............and it would end with you screaming something about seeing God......

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
*whispers in her ear*............and it would end with you screaming something about seeing God......

Are you my conscience??

Pink Maynard
This is mildly arousing

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Are you my conscience??

laughing out loud You're pronouncing it wrong. It's said: SECKS SLAY-V.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
laughing out loud You're pronouncing it wrong. It's said: SECKS SLAY-V.

SECKS SLAY-V A new car eek!....but i cant drive confused...

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
SECKS SLAY-V A new car eek!....but i cant drive confused...

Ah, no problem...it's a stick shift - I'll teach you.shifty

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
This is mildly arousing laughing I find that comment highly amusing for some reason. stick out tongueOriginally posted by Uneeklyconfused
it broke off inside

now it smells

cry

And that one really really disturbing. fear

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by [email protected]
laughing I find that comment highly amusing for some reason. stick out tongue

And that one really really disturbing. fear Its because it was said by me, and you love me? eek!

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Ah, no problem...it's a stick shift - I'll teach you.shifty


yipiee youpi

Originally posted by [email protected]
And that one really really disturbing. fear

Hey foxy ! flirt

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
Its because it was said by me, and you love me? eek! That's exactly it. I love you Alex and I want your babies. kisses
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
yipiee youpi



Hey foxy ! flirt
Hey lovely Liv eyes How goes it?

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by [email protected]
That's exactly it. I love you Alex and I want your babies. kisses




I KNEW IT evillaugh

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by [email protected]
That's exactly it. I love you Alex and I want your babies. kisses

Hey lovely Liv eyes How goes it?

Why do you want to take his babies from him? That's mean.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by [email protected]

Hey lovely Liv eyes How goes it?


Not bad .. not bad at all smokin'

and hows your sexy self mon chere ? flowers

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Why do you want to take his babies from him? That's mean. Because I'm the child snatcher. animals_bunny2

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
I KNEW IT evillaugh
How come you did nothing about it then? I was throwing myself at you and you never even acknowledged me. cryOriginally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Not bad .. not bad at all smokin'

and hows your sexy self mon chere ? flowers
I'm good, rolling along. Falling over. Taking a dive. Working on keeping my alter ego under wraps. The usual. fox

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by [email protected]
I'm good, rolling along. Falling over. Taking a dive. Working on keeping my alter ego under wraps. The usual. fox


you had me... at 'hello' ....cry

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by [email protected]
Because I'm the child snatcher. animals_bunny2


How come you did nothing about it then? I was throwing myself at you and you never even acknowledged me. cry
I'm good, rolling along. Falling over. Taking a dive. Working on keeping my alter ego under wraps. The usual. fox Puching me everytime i tried to talk to you is coming on to me? I never knew cry

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
Puching me everytime i tried to talk to you is coming on to me? I never knew cry I thought the part where I then stuck my tongue down your throat was a big enough clue. schmoll

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by [email protected]
I thought the part where I then stuck my tongue down your throat was a big enough clue. schmoll Yes, but your toungue was on fire. cry

Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
you had me... at 'hello' ....cry So I didn't need to say all that? embarrasment

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
Yes, but your toungue was on fire. cry But you said it wanted it to be kinky. weep

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by [email protected]
But you said it wanted it to be kinky. weep True shifty


I'm willing to give it another shot naughty

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
True shifty


I'm willing to give it another shot naughty Are you really? disgust

Well I'm not sure if I forgive you. You will have to be severely punished first. nono

Pink Maynard
cry




Go on shifty

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by [email protected]
So I didn't need to say all that? embarrasment

you had me at 'So'...weep...

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
cry




Go on shifty I can't. crytissue

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by [email protected]
I can't. crytissue Why not? cry

NineCoronas
Whoever had the money to pay for it. So, probably Ushgarak.

Originally posted by Pink Maynard
Why not? cry Because I left my equipment at someone else's house. ermm

Hotpants
Originally posted by [email protected]
Because I left my equipment at someone else's house. ermm Oh. thats cool, i guess cry

Raz
If I were to leave, I'd leave it to the capable hands of all the mods. They've been doing a great job so far...mostly without me...big grin

Anyhow, it's only been six years. I've got plenty more years left in me stick out tongue

Originally posted by Hotpants
Oh. thats cool, i guess cry I didn't think you'd believe that lie. big grin

Nice name by the way. wink

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
If and when Raz, that enigmatic Wizard of Oz like leader of KMC, were to leave for whatever reason - be it, to take on new challenges, for personal reasons, or to chase after his dream of being a professional wrestler - who do you think he would leave all of us to?

As in, we are his kids, and he needs to leave someone in charge of us...to help us grow, mature and become fine upstanding citizens.....

Who would he leave us to?


Originally posted by Raz
If I were to leave, I'd leave it to the capable hands of all the mods. They've been doing a great job so far...mostly without me...big grin

Anyhow, it's only been six years. I've got plenty more years left in me stick out tongue


OWNED pimp...


Kidding .... smile

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Raz
If I were to leave, I'd leave it to the capable hands of all the mods. They've been doing a great job so far...mostly without me...big grin

Anyhow, it's only been six years. I've got plenty more years left in me stick out tongue

You just killed my thread. sad

What's left to say?

Couldn't you have hinted , if only for the sake of drama and speculation, that a certain antlered quadriped was the front runner?

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
OWNED pimp...


Kidding .... smile

He didn't own me!! mad

Nuh uh!!

He just blew my thread to pieces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.