Inter-Planetary Warfare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
Major Panic: On screen sir, magnifying image now.

Major Issue: What is that?

Major Panic: This is the (insert other player's ship's name here)!

DarkDethbringer
~for future referances, it is very hard to get whats goin on, I think I get it!~
Darth Karnack smiles evilly under his hood as The Video transmission goes through to Major Panics ship. "This is The Vindicator, We have you surrounded, prepare to be boarded."
Karnack stands and walks to the back ordering a Sqidrion Pilot to release the Ray Sheilds from teh Docking bay to allow Fighters to escape, he sends a transmission to teh Soldiers. "We board (I for got you ships name lol) Today, Leuitennant Elias will be accmompanying you on this journey. Safe passage." he says as he returns to The Captains quarters.

The big EH
out of seemingly nowhere (or out of hyerspace) two small two man fighters appear "aw shit i thought we just left this" James said

Twilight Janick
Major Panic: The Star Ocean? What is this ship about?

Major Issue: Our ship is so outdated but we can still outrun a Victory-class SD. Maybe if we went to smash some pirate bricks...

The big EH
"what should we do engage or avoid" Mike said over the comlink to his father "avoid any confrontations if possible, but on that destroyer i sense someone, something evil" James said to his son flying towards the two massive ships ~i think i read somewhere that the star oceans captain was a sith so...~

Twilight Janick
Major Panic: We don't have the firepower to engage a Victory-class Star Desytoyer! Jump to hyperspace when we still have a chance!

Major Issue! Entering the coordinates...

The big EH
"attack the star destroyer!" James yelled to his son over the com-link as the two ships started thier attack phase and started blasting away at the surface of the star destroyer "aim for the bridge, and do as much damage possible" James said

DarkDethbringer
~there is no Star Destroyer what are you talking about?~

The big EH
~got your ship confused with someonelse's i guess~

BlaxicanTroller
((Im the StarOcean, stardestroyer... And i havn't entered the RP yet. Only registered.))

The big EH
~i relize that...now~

The big EH
~so are going to roleplay or hs it already died?~

DarkDethbringer
~I think we need to restart, and get this straight, you need to focus Janick if you wanna run an RP you can't get mixed up like this. and for future reference teh captain of Star Ocean is a Jedi Knight~

Twilight Janick
(How I can avoid getting mixed up like that?)

The big EH
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~I think we need to restart, and get this straight, you need to focus Janick if you wanna run an RP you can't get mixed up like this. and for future reference teh captain of Star Ocean is a Jedi Knight~ ~we just got the darn name mixed up we don't have to restart~

DarkDethbringer
~well everything kinda went off after that, not just the name, my ship isnt anything liek aStar Destroyer, the hwole thing is derailed, nothing has truly happenned except it going to hell after that post anyway, I am a veteren I know that this is teh best root to the solution~

Ushgarak
Ok, so, is this actually an SW game or not?

Kai Lein
i would have to say it is star wars...))

DarkDethbringer
Janick wnats it moved to SW forum for everyone who joined has StarWars ships/characters

The big EH
~well everything kinda went off after that, not just the name, my ship isnt anything liek aStar Destroyer, the hwole thing is derailed, nothing has truly happenned except it going to hell after that post anyway, I am a veteren I know that this is teh best root to the solution~ ~first of all, TYPE WITH PROPPER GRAMMER, it takes me like 20 minutes to read one of your posts, and secondly your still a noob, i've been on here for two years you've been on for 5 months, your a noob until you've been on KMC for atleast a year, and the only thing that was wrong was the name and type of ship, nothing else. and yes Ush, Janick wants it moved to the Star Wars thread, if you could please thanks smile~

DarkDethbringer
~HAHA YOUR A RETARD IVE BEEN HER ELONGE RTHAN YOU, NTO JUST FIVE MONTHS, oh and if it takes you twenty minutes to read one post, then you are what we call, mentally retarded. I have been roleplaying since you were in diapers sos it down shut up an denjoy teh gae=me without going all DUHDUDUH on me!~

The big EH
~wtf are you talking about? i joined october 2004 and you joined in feb. of 2005 how have you been on here longer than me... is that a sock i smell? if your not a sock then your really crappy at language and math, since when has longer been spelled like elonge and than rthan and not nto, face i've been here longer than you so learn propper english and your the retard for not knowing how to spell not i'm in high school and i have better english than you~

DarkDethbringer
~its funny to watch you be retarded, I ahev very good language but my typing blows, I take that back I havent been her elonger than you, but whats with that rampage you just hjad about socks? bbut i have been roleplaying longer than you and am much better than you trust me~

The big EH
~how have you been roleplaying longer than me on here if i joined before you? and a sock is a account that someone made to avoid ban~

DarkDethbringer
~lol I knwow hat it is, I am not a sock I have never been banned from here in my life, nor will I be, oh and not here retard, I have rloeplayed IN GHENEREL longer and better than you, dont forget to put on your helmet!~

D4th R3v4n
(.... Idiots....)

The big EH
~i'm not a retard~

BlaxicanTroller
~lol I knwow hat it is, I am not a sock I have never been banned from here in my life, nor will I be, oh and not here retard, I have rloeplayed IN GHENEREL longer and better than you, dont forget to put on your helmet!~

((How can you POSSIBLY know that you've been RPing longer than he has on other online places? And he's right. Use the frigan spellcheck. That's what it's there for.))

The big EH
~yeah and he's a noob no offense Blax~

KingDubya
Janick wnats it moved to SW forum for everyone who joined has StarWars ships/characters
*I bet that's just cause no one has much of an imagination (not meant as a flame or bash). I'm going to be joining as soon as I get my d20 Future handbook back...*

The big EH
i have a huge imagination i came up with my ships from scratch

KingDubya
Originally posted by The big EH
i have a huge imagination i came up with my ships from scratch
*Sorry about that, then. I didn't notice your ship because it wasn't in an organized form. I'm waiting for my book because it can help give me some good ideas, which will make my ship seem more interesting than if I made it entirely from scratch.*

The big EH
that hurt that really hurt

KingDubya
*I didn't mean for it to hurt, I was just pointing out that it was hard to find. It would be easier if you posted in some form of organization, which I have also suggested to DarkDethbringer. I used to translate his posts for other people as a favor (I wasn't asked to, but people appreciated it).*

D4th R3v4n
(I obviously have no imagination xD)

BlaxicanTroller
((Me niether big grin ))

D4th R3v4n
( laughing )

DarkDethbringer
lol you act liek a N00B more than I do I was teh man who made that fraze public but KMC generelly conciders it Politically in correct lol

D4th R3v4n
I was teh man who made that fraze public lol

(Riiiight... wink )

Twilight Janick
Major Panic: However, we have spotted more Banking Clan ships in the surrounding area.

Crewman: Never! They may very well belong to the BC but they are not anything known to us!

D4th R3v4n
The Republic ship was floating around helplessly.

Raith: "Run full diagnostic on the ship. Figure out what's wrong and fix it."

Computer man 1: "Yes Cap'n."

Computer Man 2: "Seems that the engine has been partially damaged. It can be fixed within the next few hours."

Raith: "Then get droids out there and fix it!!"

Comp. Man 1: "Yes Cap'n."

In the back of the ship, Corsita and Nijo were enjoying a latte' and some doughnuts.

The big EH
~lol, k so wats going on?~ "make contact with the ship thats not attacking" James said over the comlink in his orange and blue mandalorian armor and Mike inside his ship was playing with switches hailing the ship

D4th R3v4n
Comp Man 1: "Cap'n reaparis are finished and- Wait..."

Raith: "What is it boy?!"

Comp. Man 1: "A ship his heading straight for us, sending docking codes!"

Raith: This area is supposed to be unoccupied! "Show them some respect. Prepare to be boarded!!"

DarkDethbringer
Vindicator pulls up next to R34vans ship. The fuzzy screen turn to teh shape of a Hooded Sqirians face. "Greetings, this is teh Vindicator Prepare to be boarded." Karnack lets teh crew and droids know of teh attack and Sends Leiutennant Elias with them in a Jedi Star Fighter at the ship.

D4th R3v4n
Raith: "Men to battle stations!!! I know this ship!"

Republic troops run throughout the entire ship, trying to make it to the hangar. Most soldiers get a ship, though the ones that don't stick back and await an onslaught.

Raith: "Wait for my orders to take off. They may not want a battle."

The two jedi awaited the orders of their captain.

Raith: "Welcome the boarding party. If you don't see anyone, then stand guard." Raith had a bad feeling about this, as well as the Jedi.

Corsita: "You ready, Nijo?" He said in his reptile-like voice

Nijo: "Aye. You?"

Corsita: "Yessss."

DarkDethbringer
The Mighty Hull of the Vindicator spins around to reveal a Docking Bay as ship after ship flies out led by one jedi Star Fighter. The Star Fighter shoots out one partr of The Ray SHield Generator and spins aroudn while teh Otehr Droid and Sqidian Fighters attack oterh parts of teh ships defenses

D4th R3v4n
Comp Man 1: "Cap'n We're taking hits! Nothing to serious, but it will become a problem."

Raith: "Send out all squadrons. Jedi! Get to your ships immedietly!"

The Jedi rush to their ships and start to lead the attack. Right when the two get out they shoot down two of the opposing ships, and then the firefight begins.

(sorry its a peice of crap, I have to go.)

DarkDethbringer
Two Sqidrian Fighters go down at teh hands of Jedi Ships, a Droid Fighter shoots open a anoterh patch of Teh Ray Shield Mechanism, the Shield is almost down. Darth Karnack watches this battle through his ship he chuckles to himself. "Excelent."

BlaxicanTroller
EDIT

The big EH
the Nexus and Nucleus hover in space watching "who should we attack?" Mike asked "we don't have the energy, dammit we've been on the run from the damn Empire and there Imperial Knights to long and to top it off, our star destroyer was destroyed we need to board a ship...hail the vindicator ask if we can board for supplies" james said to his son ~anyone read Legacy yet? it takes place 100 hundreds years after endor~

BlaxicanTroller
* I know about it.*

A massive Victory- Stardestroyer appeared out of hyperspace, bristlign with it's hundreds of turbolasers, it outgunned pretty much everyship on the battle feild...

Twilight Janick
OOC: My ship has been destroyed.

The big EH
~how~ "vindacator, we have been on the run for days and need fuel and suplies, we request to board for rest, food, fuel, and showers, please help us" Mike said hailing the vindacator

D4th R3v4n
Ah! but one squadron had already depleted the enemies sheilds now. "Ready the Ion Cannon." Raith commanded, and the cannon turned from under the ship, aimed at the enemy ship, and took fire.

Elsewhere, the republic fighters were in a deadlock with the droids. Both seemed equally matched.

DarkDethbringer
Darth Karnack smiles as he listens to teh message, he sends a Sqirdrian Pilot to answer the call. "Yes, you may board, Our Ray SHields are turning off as we speak please board." Said the Sqidrian, he looks to Karnack for aproval. "Once they land let them in, treat them with upmost hospitality. Raid there ships, when they least expect it kill the Older one. Leave the Younger one prisoner." He said as the Sqidrian salutes and walks away. Karnack smiles as he watches the Battle field.
Ships lfy about as Xorn aims a well fired shot using teh Force to take down a section of Ray shield, as blasts come in from all angles Xorn's Ship makes it inside and before it stops Xorn Ignites his red Saber and flings himself out using the Force taking down any near by guards. he pulls out a second saber and Unignites them both. He continues deeper into teh ship.

The big EH
"thankyou" Mike said turning the com off the sets it to a private frequnezy that only the nucleaus and Nexus has "dad i-" Mike started but was cut off by his father "i sense the disturbance aswell, that is why i chose this ship to board" james said flying into the ships hanger then landed his ship calling his astromech droid which he made, J7-A2 and mike left his R2 unit in the ship hiding their sabers under their armor, james' was blue and orange mandalorian battle armor while Mikes was like snowtrooper armour and they waited for they're hosts

D4th R3v4n
"Jedi, return to the ship." Raith commanded, and told his suboridinates, "Activate the Raysheilds on our... "Guest"." He smiled, and watched the screen as the Sheilds inclosed the Dark Jedi.

The two Jedi landed their ships inside of the hangar, seeing the other ship there as well as dead troops. They quickly drew their sabers and ran into the hall.

Raith nodded to the two men, and the doors to the Command Bridge closed, as well as the secondary steel door, wich even a lightsaber couldn't cut.

The Jedi's footsteps could be heard approaching the Stih rapidly, and eventually they encountered him at the Raysheilds. They stood, waiting for them to deactivate, or for the sith to speak.

The big EH
"i sense, a great force of evil onboard this ship, and an intruder on another ship..also a very dark presence" james said informing his son both hiding their power but then silenced as they saw the sqaurdren come "thankyou for taking us, we havent had break from battle in days" james said acting huble and clueless

DarkDethbringer
The Sqidrian whom you had spoken with on tehg video link continued to talk. "Greetings, i am the Captain of The Vindicator. We have prepared rooms for each of you. We will tend to your ships as you get cleaned up and some rest. Enjoy your stay, dont hesitate to ask one of teh Protocol Droids if you need help." He turned and walked away showing little emotion form his Sqidrian eyes.

Xorn looks about, he was trapped. Like a rat. Xorn inited his Lightsabers and watched as the Ray SHields went off line and teh steel door retracted he sensed Force entities. He got ready and as the Door got open enough (only a small amount) He Cartwheeled in midair over it. He charged forth taking down foot soldiers as the Jedis grabbed there Sabers He clashed one Saber with on and the othe rwith the oterh taking them both on at once.

The Vindicator blasts some Plasma Grenades at the (GODMODDING) Star Destroyer, they exploded starting to breach the hull of the ship.

BlaxicanTroller
((Godmoding? Read the f*ckign stats n00b. I have like, what? TWICE as much guns as you do. I OUTGUN you. Its proven STATISTICLY. And Stardestroeyrs have felt worse than a plasma grenade, which is as strong as or if not weaker than a proton torpedo...))

DarkDethbringer
~hold up *****? you callin ME a N00B adnd Ive been here how much? a year longer than you? my salvaged ship is stronger than a Freaking Star Destroyer, so back off I have equal or close to as much guns as you do~

BlaxicanTroller
((Liosten noob. It doesn't matter how logn you've been here. It's how well yo uRP. And frankly you suck. FOr YOUR stats for YOUR ship. Yu listed the weapon capabilites it has. And it's not nearly as good as a stardestroyer. I checked the numbers, I have more guns than you have, hence, I outgun you.))

DarkDethbringer
~haha ****tard, you dont know the meaning of N00B, its somone new to teh site who acts N00Bish, and for you not even knowing teh nbame fof it you are now teh N00B Slave. You have more guns but A. You copied me instuff, and B. I think your ship is too strong, plus rp more you posted on sentence saying you beat everyone lol you suck more than I could ever~

BlaxicanTroller
(( 1. Sorry noob. But you don't knwo what your talking about.

2. I didnt' copy sh*t. I got all that data about the Stardestroyer from wikipedia, so, good job dumb*ss.

3. Your not the creater of this RP.So you can go stuff yourself noob.))

DarkDethbringer
I liek how imature you are, I knwo plenty of what you are blowing your self about. but not aboot teh Star Destroyer aboot eth Pirates and Drak Jedi, I had all that first, I will complain to Janick, and I knwo more of what I am talking abotu than you do, N00B Slave/ High Troll

D4th R3v4n
(Okay, Dark. I've had ****ing enough of you. LEARN HOW TO TYPE. I dont care how old you are, or how long you've been here. Who cares about your speech, because this is words. Learn to type, and then... Maybe, just maybe you can call people noobs. Now, WTF You were attacking me, and then all of a sudden start attacking Blax. Also, WTF You like, took control of my characters 1 and 2. I never deactivated the sheilds. Okay? So learn to control YOUR OWN people, before you trudge around calling people "noobs" When your one yourself. Okay? Kay.)

BlaxicanTroller
Thank you. And DDB

Look here jackhole

I got the SD specs from WIKIPEDIA.

D4th R3v4n
(I shoulda looked for weapons there x.x)

The big EH
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
((Liosten noob. It doesn't matter how logn you've been here. It's how well yo uRP. And frankly you suck. FOr YOUR stats for YOUR ship. Yu listed the weapon capabilites it has. And it's not nearly as good as a stardestroyer. I checked the numbers, I have more guns than you have, hence, I outgun you.)) ~actually it does, and your the noob~ "we would get one room with two beds" james said to the captain

Twilight Janick
Captain of the List Meat Loaf: Sir, we are entering a hot battle between CIS stragglers and Republican fleeters.

Commander Apple Pie: Fire on the CIS units at will!

D4th R3v4n
"Sir! We have the Ion Cannon at full charge, and another ship is starting to help us!!" "Thank god," Raith murmered, "Fire the Ion Cannon at the CIS ship!" And there went the sheilds of the other ship, not to mention part of the outer hull.

BlaxicanTroller
Rayden surveyed the battle field. Multiple heavy attack ships in one area...

Rayden smiled at the seemingly large coincidence. But, coincidences tended to leave opportunities, and this was as good an opportunity as any. Any of these warships would make fine additions to his ship, whither it's added on weapons, spare parts, or even just selling the ship, it was profitable some way. Rayden summoned his friend/aide, and had to wait for only a moment before Commander Chi Hokan entered the room.

"You summoned, Rayden."

"Yes." He pointed to the other Star Destroyer on the battle field.

"What is that ships name?"

Chi pressed a few buttons on her datapad, than looked up.

"It's called The Ripper. It's pretty much are equal in terms of firepower and shielding, but it's hull is longer than ours."

Rayden studied it for a moment longer.

"Move us in along side that SD. But move us on the outside part of the battle, we don't want to get involved in this firefight, we just want that ship."

"Acknowledged." Chi said, and went back to the command bridge. A few moments later the great Star Destroyer lurched forward, flying with all weapons powered down, and hailing a signal of friendliness. Once alongside The Ripper The comm. officer played his part, communicating to the other ship.

"Greetings, Conrad. You in trouble no, yes? Need some assistance?"

DarkDethbringer
~ok tahts it Jakc wads, I am a better Rper than nay of you except maybe Dubya but we are close, and he sisnt even here, none of you know the menaing of n00b so im, out I was hyped about this but n00bs liek you all ruine dteh game so im out have a nice life focking each other, Janick good luck working with these ****tards~

The big EH
~you think we're noobs learn how to ****ing type! your just a little prick who needs to look at a picture of buu to jack off! i've taken your shit long enough!~

DarkDethbringer
~You take more than shit in your ass, Your the one who jacked off to Hercule all day long! anywho stop wanting to **** ugly guys of anime and stop being an internet nerd, check this, If I get pissed off of dumbass nerds who want to get ****ed I can GO OUTSIDE, as your ass has frozen to your chair you've been sitting down so ****ing long!~

KingDubya
*I've been reading these last few posts and I have to say that your guys' behaviour is appaling. Please, stop arguing. If you really want to insult each other, I suggest you do so through PM so that you don't distract the members of this RP anymore than you probably already have. If you guys continue this, I swear that I will report you to the moderators.*

The big EH
~he's right~

BlaxicanTroller
Originally posted by KingDubya
*I've been reading these last few posts and I have to say that your guys' behaviour is appaling. Please, stop arguing. If you really want to insult each other, I suggest you do so through PM so that you don't distract the members of this RP anymore than you probably already have. If you guys continue this, I swear that I will report you to the moderators.*

Hm... if DDB si actually leaving, than it won't matter. He's the reason why we are upset in the first place.

And DDB. Reported. Have a nice day.

DarkDethbringer
reported for what, stating teh truth, all you whiny bitches is why the arguments are going on, Eh started it by not knowing anything abotu StarWars (and thinking hes right all teh time) then Blaxican cause he cant read, and doesnt get what I am saying (AS IN NOT TALKIN ABOUT THE GUNS OR TEH HSIP AS IN TALKING ABOUT PIRACY AND DARK JEDI, then you come in and say 'oh and my ship out guns everyone') then R43van I suggest we all shut up, you are jkilling this game all three of you!~

KingDubya
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
Hm... if DDB si actually leaving, than it won't matter. He's the reason why we are upset in the first place.

And DDB. Reported. Have a nice day.
*Well, I was going to wait until he posted another agumentative post, but it seems that he did. Oh well...*

The big EH
I KNOW MORE ABOUT STAR WARS THAN YOU'LL EVER FREAKIN KNOW! TELL ME WHO ARE THE Yuuzhan Vong ARE, HUH? WHATS LANDO'S SHIP AFTER ENDOR? CAN WOOKIES LIVE PAST A HUNDRED? HOW MANY THROATS DO ITHORIANS HAVE? HUH, SEE YOU KNOW NOTHING!

DarkDethbringer
lol your really retarded

The big EH
your the one who's really retarded cause you can't answer the questions

KingDubya
*And now EH is reported...*

BlaxicanTroller
DDB aren't you supposed to be leaving? If your are, than go away and rid fo us your stupidity.

The big EH
Originally posted by KingDubya
*And now EH is reported...* hey i was just defending myself sad

The big EH
~anyway lets get back to role playing~ James and Mike got fuel and went into the battle assisting the republic fighters by cestroying any enemy fighters, or atleast enemies of the republic

D4th R3v4n
"Aye that we do. You seem to be a rather er... "Able" SD, so why not help us out?" The old commander reported.

The two Jedi, continued to eye the Sith from outside of the RaySheilds.They didn't want to fight, they were just there in case of a malfunction.

The republic soldiers had gained an advantage over the CIS. There were still numerous CIS ships, but it was obvious there were more republic ships.

The big EH
Mike attacked a CIS ship's command bridge wiping it out and sent it into another CIS ship, while James was focusing on fighters taking them out one by one, and occasionally two by two, oh and once three by three, anyway the two were doing damage in their starfighters

The big EH
so i qess this is dead then sad tooo bad

The big EH
well who wants to join this? it was fun when it was alive?

The big EH
my capital ship is a
Model

Nebula-class Star Destroyer
Class

Star Destroyer
Technical specifications
Length

1,040 meters
Engine unit(s)

LF9 ion engines (3)
Hyperdrive rating

* Class 1
* Backup Class 10

Armament

* Heavy turbolasers (40)
* Turbolasers (40)
* Ion cannons (20)
* Concussion missile tubes (8)
* Tractor beam projectors (8)

Complementmessedtarfighters/shuttles (70)
Crew:7,039
Passengers:2,000 troops
Cargo capacity:15,000 metric tons
Consumables:6 months
and the fighter compliments are: 2 TIE-Defenders squads, 1 TIE-phantom squad, 2 chiss clawcrafts squads, 3 TIE oppressor squads, 1 TIE-Interdicter squad, 5 TIE- Boarding crafts, 5 TIE-interceptor squads, and varius shuttles and landers

The big EH
picture

The big EH
chiss starship

The big EH
my star destroyer also has many chiss modifications

The big EH
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.