If you could rate yourself what would it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



DemonicAngel
I would be a
5 big grin

Vinny Valentine
3 More then Ladyluck.

ermm

DarkC
5. happy

MR.Grum
i am self absorbed so the rating.... would be ............7899875

Slay
-100000

My girlfriend won't have sex with me,my parents won't accept me for who I am,they won't buy me that new Ferrari either,I can't fit into my sisters pants any more and I just found out I ran all out of make-up.


cry

DarkC
Originally posted by DemonicAngel
I would be a
5 big grin
You look like Uneeklyconfused! eek!
Originally posted by MR.Grum
i am self absorbed so the rating.... would be ............7899875
Dude, can you stop being an obnoxious dickhead? Thank you.

Pink Maynard
Hmmm

being my modest self, i'd say 6

Legion_of_Maul
being my modest self i'd say a million out of ten.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by DarkC
You look like Uneeklyconfused! eek!

Dude, can you stop being an obnoxious dickhead? Thank you. just becues ur a fellow rez fan dosent mean i wont bite your ballz of and feed them to your cat

El_NINO
I think I look cool

-7

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by MR.Grum
just becues ur a fellow rez fan dosent mean i wont bite your ballz of and feed them to your cat Ah Gay.

_Sanctuary_
hmm 4

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by MR.Grum
just becues ur a fellow rez fan dosent mean i wont bite your ballz of and feed them to your cat
that doesn't sound gay at all...or bestial... wink

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
Ah Gay. just like u>>....ya [email protected]!!!

DemonicAngel
Originally posted by DarkC
You look like Uneeklyconfused! eek!

Dude, can you stop being an obnoxious dickhead? Thank you.

I do???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

silver_tears
5 shhh

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by MR.Grum
just like u>>....ya [email protected]!!! ermm okeedokee lookaround

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by MR.Grum
just like u>>....ya [email protected]!!!
any guesses on how long he lasts here?

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by silver_tears
5 shhh If thats you in your avy, i'd say an easy 8 yes

DemonicAngel
Originally posted by Slay
-100000

My girlfriend won't have sex with me,my parents won't accept me for who I am,they won't buy me that new Ferrari either,I can't fit into my sisters pants any more and I just found out I ran all out of make-up.


cry

awww dont be sad
cheer up smile big grin

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
If thats you in your avy, i'd say an easy 8 yes
wink more than that... maybe a katrillion? yes

Slay
Originally posted by DemonicAngel
awww dont be sad
cheer up smile big grin
Actually,I'm pretty happy with myself.A 7 would be in place. ermm


PS:That earlier post was a joke.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
wink more than that... maybe a katrillion? yes is that a real number?

Legion_of_Maul
you bet your sorry avatar it is.

DemonicAngel
o wow

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
you bet your sorry avatar it is. u can bite my avatars 3 tailed azz

Legion_of_Maul
so is a google, and a googleplex (no joke)

El_NINO
Originally posted by MR.Grum
u can bite my avatars 3 tailed azz

Do you want to get banned? wink

Legion_of_Maul
he does.... all N00bs (did i say that right?) are like this you see, until they get set straight.

DemonicAngel
*sighs and sits to listen to other ppls conversation*

MR.Grum
Originally posted by El_NINO
Do you want to get banned? wink ill cook u

Slay
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
he does.... all N00bs (did i say that right?) are like this you see, until they get set straight.
I can honestly say that I wasn't. erm

And I know alot of ''n00bs'' who aren't either.Or people who were ''n00bs'' and were'nt like that at all.


Slay has spoken.Uch.

Legion_of_Maul
hahaha, you are the classic new guy

El_NINO
Originally posted by MR.Grum
ill cook u

Thats going into my profile

Slay
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
hahaha, you are the classic new guy
Notice that I joined three months before you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
-100000

My girlfriend won't have sex with me,my parents won't accept me for who I am,they won't buy me that new Ferrari either,I can't fit into my sisters pants any more and I just found out I ran all out of make-up.


cry

Yeah, I'd rate you about the same.

As for myself, I'd give me a full score of whatever scale you folks like to use.

MR.Grum
nooooooooooooooooooooobbb omg tker noob omg halo noob o mg noob supper haxor -_- [email protected] getin old every were i got every game i play (take the freekin death and shut the f### up damit)

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, I'd rate you about the same.

As for myself, I'd give me a full score of whatever scale you folks like to use.
Dick. glare

MR.Grum
lol good one slay

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
Dick. glare

Yeah...Pussy. Pussies don't like dicks...because pussies get ****ed by dicks, but you know what? Dicks also **** assholes.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by DarkC
You look like Uneeklyconfused! eek!

Dude, can you stop being an obnoxious dickhead? Thank you.
oh yeah ? glare ...


no she doesnt !

Originally posted by DemonicAngel
I do???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

dont sweat! ...

we're gorgeous flirt1

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah...Pussy. Pussies don't like dicks...because pussies get ****ed by dicks, but you know what? Dicks also **** assholes. your [email protected] arnt u??

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by MR.Grum
your [email protected] arnt u?? [email protected] is from @ movie called "[email protected] @merica World Police"


ermm understand?

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah...Pussy. Pussies don't like dicks...because pussies get ****ed by dicks, but you know what? Dicks also **** assholes.

you forgot 'Chuck'!!! ranting

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
[email protected] is from @ movie called "[email protected] @merica World Police"


ermm understand? i saw that puppet movie and so wut its still kinda gay

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by MR.Grum
i saw that puppet movie and so wut its still kinda gay You're a little closed minded, aint ya?

Vinny Valentine
4

LiL nAstY GirL
7?

Itzak
5. ermm

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
You're a little closed minded, aint ya? no i just dont like graphic gay situations

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by MR.Grum
no i just dont like graphic gay situations AKA Closed mindedness yes

Slay
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
7?
That's at least an 8. ermm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
7?


10 for you.

(10 is best isn't it?)

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by MR.Grum
no i just dont like graphic gay situations

thats a shame ... cause i love them ... droolio

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
7? 10 yes droolio

natashia
9

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
AKA Closed mindedness yes so ur saying u wudent mind some dude coming up to u and showing his dick of in ur face

Pink Maynard
What do you guys think?

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Slay
That's at least an 8. ermm Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
10 for you.

(10 is best isn't it?)

Thank you happy

And Vin Vin, where have you been!?!?! mad

Hotpants
Originally posted by MR.Grum
so ur saying u wudent mind some dude coming up to u and showing his dick of in ur face Like that hasn't been done before.

I wake up to that when im at some parties. yes

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Hotpants
What do you guys think? i think ur [email protected]

Itzak
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
7?

Nope... definitely a 12/10.

Hotpants
Originally posted by MR.Grum
i think ur [email protected] GOOD! w00t

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
What do you guys think?

10 droolio

Bardock42
Originally posted by MR.Grum
your [email protected] arnt u??

Sometimes, why, you offering yourself?

Hotpants
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
10 droolio Score! w00t

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Itzak
Nope... definitely a 12/10.

Thank you hug

You to Maynard hug

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Hotpants
Like that hasn't been done before.

I wake up to that when im at some parties. yes

laughing ...

HotPants .. laughing ...

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Hotpants
Score! w00t

stick out tongue

DemonicAngel
take that back I give myself a 2

Slay
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
What do you guys think?
You are giving us mixed signals.You say you are not gay,but then you empathetically ask us "guys'' for our opinion on your abs. ermm

Bardock42
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
7?

I'd hit it

Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
thats a shame ... cause i love them ... droolio

Me too droolio

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Slay
You are giving us mixed signals.You say you are not gay,but then you empathetically ask us "guys'' for our opinion on your abs. ermm
hmm...hmm

Originally posted by Bardock42
I'd hit it



Me too droolio

iv found my new best friend !! eek!..

Itzak
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Thank you hug

You to Maynard hug

happy

Hotpants
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
laughing ...

HotPants .. laughing ... That changed quickly lookaroundOriginally posted by Slay
You are giving us mixed signals.You say you are not gay,but then you empathetically ask us "guys'' for our opinion on your abs. ermm confused
















naughty

Bardock42
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
hmm...hmm



iv found my new best friend !! eek!..

Sweet......who is it What the f**k?

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Hotpants
That changed quickly lookaround confused
















naughty
LMFAO ...
thats hilarious .....


love the Sig and Avvy Al hysterical

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sweet......who is it What the f**k?

Me...? confused ...

Hotpants
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
LMFAO ...
thats hilarious .....


love the Sig and Avvy Al hysterical I worked all morning on those w00t

Slay
Originally posted by Hotpants
That changed quickly lookaround confused
















naughty
And thus,the truth about Hotpants was unveiled.Another mystery solved by Slaylock Holmes. (Slaylock,haha,I crack myself up.)

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Hotpants
I worked all morning on those w00t
How sad /..

cute tho ...

Originally posted by Slay
And thus,the truth about Hotpants was unveiled.Another mystery solved by Slaylock Holmes. (Slaylock,haha,I crack myself up.)

Nick ... seriously What the f**k? ....

Slay
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
How sad /..

cute tho ...



Nick ... seriously What the f**k? ....
Liv,seriously. confused

Raphael Sorel
im rated SEX for SexEverybodyXXX

Dregh
11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.