Bloodrayne Fans??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crusher310
Do you guys like Bloodrayne??
I sure do!
I just bought the Bloodrayne DVD, and all I can say is Sexy!!!
This movie was recommended by my co-worker at UMGD and is great if you know about quality slasher vampire films with a bunch of hot chicks fighting. I love films like this and this is a must have for fans of action adventure. Do you guys like the directors other movies? He always seems to follow the same formulas, but it just works better on Bloodrayne because it is based on a killer videogame. I found out more at their website.

Wolfie
I like the games. The movie sucked.

Dusty
*Shits Myself*

BackFire
While being Uwe Boll's best movie, it was still terrible. The acting was non existant, and action scenes were slow and awkward, and the storytelling was chopped up worse than a dog in China.

It did have some decent things about it though. Some of the gore effects were fun to watch. And Kristana Loken's **** were gorgeous, enough to make the movie nearly watchable.

-Tired Hiker-
That movie was poo nuggets!

forumcrew
this is the #43 movie on IMDB. That is the #43 of the WORST 100 EVER. Thats only 42 better than from Justin to Kelly.

office jesus
Uwe Boll should be banned from ever directing a movie. I'm only thankful that he isn't attatched to MGS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.