In RAGED KUWABARA RUNS THE GUANLET

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Kuwabara is from the show "Yu Yu Hakusho" and from the manga.
This is black saga full powered kuwabara well enraged. Can kuwabara win the guanlet? what number does he fall on?

1.Green arrow

2.Hawkeye

3.Daredevil

4.Captain America

5.Black Panther

6.Spiderman

7.Thing

8.Hulk

9.Hercules

10.Dr. Strange

Broly92
No anime even cool ones like YYH and he gets stopped at 7 or 8

Tassadar
I thought manga wasnt alowed on these boards?
Anyway, at full power he either dies at Strange, or clears it. Spiderman would give him the most problems because hes so good at dodging.

capt it up
Originally posted by Broly92
can you give reason for why he gets stopped at those numbers?

Tassadar

Dimension cutting sword versus people who rarely if ever dodge attacks? Hulk and Thing are some of the easier fights on this gauntlet.

Broly92
Durability and hulk won't take much damage from most of his attacks but NO ANIME or MANGA
Originally posted by Tassadar
I thought manga wasnt alowed on these boards?
Anyway, at full power he either dies at Strange, or clears it. Spiderman would give him the most problems because hes so good at dodging.
He is defiantly as fast or faster than Spidey can dodge
excl But I repeat NO anime or Manga

capt it up
Durability and hulk won't take much damage from most of his attacks but NO ANIME or MANGA

we know the dam rules just shut up about it already. the threads been made so debate and stop whining about the freaken rules

Broly92
wow u jerk I did answer and I'll beat you so don't say I'm whining and shut up

Tassadar

Thats a stupid rule. Manga has no other place except the anime boards, which are ruled by otaku fruitcakes who know nothing of American comics. All the boards on here are biased as hell..........

King KAM
manga sucks.

and get this anime garbage outta my damn forum.

capt it up
wow u jerk I did answer and I'll beat you so don't say I'm whining and shut up
beat me? how will you beat me?

capt it up
Originally posted by King KAM
manga sucks.

You should read up on some mangas and watch some anima there quite good. im a bit surprized you did not just go capt wins lol

Broly92
in the sense I will track you down and beat you half to death but i'm not angry anymore so it's cool

capt it up
in the sense I will track you down and beat you half to death but i'm not angry anymore so it's cool
I would really like to see you do that

Soljer
Manga doesn't belong in the comics forum - thusly, he gets stopped at 0. Before he even begins.

Broly92
Originally posted by capt it up
I would really like to see you do that
good for you but come on it's over so be quiet

Thanos_6383
Kuwabara?..isn't that what Volgin always says in that MSG3 video game laughing

bigbran
he stops at 1

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
he stops at 1

Indeed, Green Arrow could take ANYONE from Yu Yu Hakusho. With ease.

Broly92
Actually see it and you will know he dies badly

King KAM
You should read up on some mangas and watch some anima there quite good. im a bit surprized you did not just go capt wins lol ummmmm anime.... i watch more anime then most of the anime dudes on the anime forum, i been watchin shit since i was 8 years old....i know anime and i know yu-yuhakusho but....

manga sucks....

and get this garbage out my forum

Soljer
I've seen Yu yu Hakusho. Kuwabara would be DESTROYED by Green Arrow. As would Yusuke, even if Yusuke ate humans and became one of the most powerful Yokai. Green Arrow just OBLITERATES him.

Broly92
Ha ha sad miffed

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
I've seen Yu yu Hakusho. Kuwabara would be DESTROYED by Green Arrow. As would Yusuke, even if Yusuke ate humans and became one of the most powerful Yokai. Green Arrow just OBLITERATES him.
you clearly have not watch more then the second episode if you think this. yu yu hakusho guys can move at superhuman speed well beyond any thing green arrow could ever hope to react against.
kuwabara would not even need to dodge green arrows attack which by the way he could easiliy dodge.

Soljer
you clearly have not watch more then the second episode if you think this. yu yu hakusho guys can move at superhuman speed well beyond any thing green arrow could ever hope to react against.
kuwabara would not even need to dodge green arrows attack which by the way he could easiliy dodge.

Are you crazy? The Green Arrow? The green friggin arrow? He DOMINATES Kuwabara. And, obviously, I've read more than the first issue of the manga if I know that Yusuke is actually a yokai who could have eaten humans to become VERY powerful.

Even after his year of training with Raizen, Yusuke can't match the Green Arrow. Even Yomi, who managed to pull off a (admittedly slim) win against Yusuke, would be dominated by the Green Arrow.

capt it up

bigbran
he wouldnt even get to fight ga, iy would go like this;
person" congrats, you get to fight in a tornement"

k"sweet whose my first opponent?'

person"y its green arrow"

k"blaw"

person"y are you throwing up'

k" i just filled up my pants too"

person" gross, ill call off the fight"

k& quot;iiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Soljer
*laughs* You never noticed the joke? The over-emphasization? Defending GREEN arrow, of all people? Jesus, even YOU aren't that dense! I was KIDDING this whole time, I was joking ever since I quoted bigbran. Goodness, everyone else figured it out.

*shakes head in disappointment*

bigbran
i dnt know who this guy is. and im also trying to get people mad.

capt it up
*laughs* You never noticed the joke? The over-emphasization? Defending GREEN arrow, of all people? Jesus, even YOU aren't that dense! I was KIDDING this whole time, I was joking ever since I quoted bigbran. Goodness, everyone else figured it out.

*shakes head in disappointment*
oh opps lol. I never look at u quote bigbran I just look at the last post lol.

I just read over it all lol I feel like a retard at the moment my bad lol

Soljer
Haha! No worries, Capt. It's all good :-P.

capt it up
soljer do you think he can take dr.strange ?

or the hulk?

or herc?

bigbran
i dont really care, this is the wrong forum.

Soljer
Probably not Dr. Strange.

And he could probably take mortal hercules, but I'm not so sure about immortal.

And the hulk is a big fat question mark, since his abilities have such range. One comic he heals from NOTHING in a panel, and in the next comic he gets taken down by street levellers.

BUT, the Hulk would never be able to keep up with Kuwabara's speed. It would be like Hulk Vs. Spiderman, except a being who is even much faster than spiderman.

So, as far as hulk goes, it is Kuwabara if it is a low showing for the hulk, and stalemate if it is a high-end shwoing for the hulk.

Hercules? Mortal, yes, immortal, no.

Doc Strange? No.

Oh yeah, and this is the wrong forum.

capt it up
Probably not Dr. Strange.

And he could probably take mortal hercules, but I'm not so sure about immortal.

And the hulk is a big fat question mark, since his abilities have such range. One comic he heals from NOTHING in a panel, and in the next comic he gets taken down by street levellers.

BUT, the Hulk would never be able to keep up with Kuwabara's speed. It would be like Hulk Vs. Spiderman, except a being who is even much faster than spiderman.

So, as far as hulk goes, it is Kuwabara if it is a low showing for the hulk, and stalemate if it is a high-end shwoing for the hulk.

Hercules? Mortal, yes, immortal, no.

Doc Strange? No.

Oh yeah, and this is the wrong forum.
I know it the wrong forum lol.

I am not sure if kuwabara could take immortal herc.
mortal herc would die rather fast since one swing and he cut in haft.

I think hulk no matter what show is dead or at least koed.

one swing from the demension sword and hulk would be cut in haft. Also demension sword has pritty good range as well.

dr.strange is the big question here. becuase dr.strange has a lot of magical powers and such but kuwabara would sense such things and could dodge or cut them into nuthing. this fight I feel could go to kuwabara, but I am not sure though

bigbran
you spelt enraged wrong.

draxx_tOfU
my gran can kick kuwabara's arse

Tassadar
If you dont like anime or manga, dont spam this thread with your ignorance. Go wack off to your imaginary girlfriends or something.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
manga sucks.

Co-Signed big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
you spelt enraged wrong.

He spells everything wrong stick out tongue

bigbran
I know it the wrong forum lol.

I am not sure if kuwabara could take immortal herc.
mortal herc would die rather fast since one swing and he cut in haft.

I think hulk no matter what show is dead or at least koed.

one swing from the demension sword and hulk would be cut in haft. Also demension sword has pritty good range as well.

dr.strange is the big question here. becuase dr.strange has a lot of magical powers and such but kuwabara would sense such things and could dodge or cut them into nuthing. this fight I feel could go to kuwabara, but I am not sure though
you also spelt pretty, nothing, half wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.