Magic vs. Muscle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Not really a certain character vs. another but say you have two equal "tier" characters like Morgan la Fay and Iron Man who do you think has the advantage? The magic or the muscle? Pretty much a powerful sorcerer vs. a powerful hero.

rotiart
Well if you're gonna do Morgan La Fay (Loki equivalent, maybe even better) Iron man goes down hard. Morgan rewrote the avengers universe once, and made the avengers her lackeys... At high levels, magic has the ability to severely alter reality. Its just something you can't compete with really. Maybe Morgan La Fay vs Quicksilver... if quicksilver can knock her out before she warps the world around him...
At low levels. muscles. but at high levels, magics gonna win almost every time. Even against superman :P

MJOILNIR
Befor someone says it I know Dr. Strange, I like him and he's cool(needs a wardrobe change though) but he is marvels own walking plot device.

Psyquis52
Dormamuu vs Thanos?

I have no idea.

Probably Dormamuu.

UniOmni
Depends on the muscle. WWs muscle won't do, but Supermans will.

bigbran
supes muscel will do shit.

MJOILNIR
Aint supes highly vulnerable to magic?

rotiart
He's not highly vulnerable, but as far as magic goes, he's as vulnerable as the next human.

MJOILNIR
Thats what I thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.