mangog vs maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
mangog vs maestro, the evil hulk, that is 2x as powerful, im going for manngog, but then again maestro beat wm thor.

bigbran
bump

rotiart
Mangog. Every day of the week.
Mindless hulk i could see having a slight majority...
but mangog will put down maestro until he can regen, and that counts as a win.

celestialdemon
Mangog every time unless Maestro gets some prep time.

bigbran
prep then

bigbran
i dont see mangog killing every hereo on earth

Whittdawg92
neither did maestro.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by bigbran
i dont see mangog killing every hereo on earth

Mangog could kill every hero on earth and then all the villains without breaking a sweat. No version of hulk comes even close to the raw power Mangog has at his disposal.

bigbran
ohh, thats y thor beats him, it all makes sence now.

rotiart
The way Mangog was portrayed, Thor shouldn't have beat him. He really shouldn't have. It was like Thor rolled 3 critical hits in a roll.
Thor "OHh.. a 20.
Stan Lee: Roll again
Thor: Another 20!!!..
Stan Lee: hrm. interesting. roll again
Thor: Another 20!!!!!! YAYAYYA does that mean I win?
Stan Lee: it means you give me those damned loaded dice.

aliveinboston
mangog vs maestro, the evil hulk, that is 2x as powerful, im going for manngog, but then again maestro beat wm thor.

Maestro hit Thor as hard as he can and knocked thor up into the clouds but certainly did not hurt him. Also, Thor obviously wasnt going all out, he didnt even blast him with anti-force. In any case, you obviously didnt read the comic where Maestro tells hulk that of all the heroes only Thor could have taken him down.

As for how Thor beat Mangog, it was by blasting mangog inside his mouth, not by overpowering him physically. Thor has never even come close to hurting mangog by physical force. On the other hand, Thor has killed the hulk with one arm, temporarily ko'd Thanos with physical force, effortlessly beat the crap out of the surfer, effortlessly overpowered Drax (who had the power gem and was being assisted by Maxam, a physically powerful beast in his own right), etc...

Dalak
Originally posted by rotiart
The way Mangog was portrayed, Thor shouldn't have beat him. He really shouldn't have. It was like Thor rolled 3 critical hits in a roll.
Thor "OHh.. a 20.

I actually did that once with a God, but I was mounted and my horse failed it's WIll save so I lost the attack cause it spooked.

I would have killed the God of WAR!!! crybaby

Thanos_6383
Thor "OHh.. a 20.

laughing

hulkrulz
I don't know. MAngog is very strong I will give him that and so Is Maestro. If thor could have taken out Maestro then Maestro aint half of Savage Hulk. WHen does HUlk actually lose to thor. If Maestro can do what the HUlk can, madder/stronger then Mangog is toast after a while, but If not I see Mangog beatin him pretty badly

rotiart
Maestro with the right amount of prep? Well damn hell. Maestro knows he can come back from being a skeleton now!

Maestro walks onto the field carrying 2 gamma bombs? Everythings Nuked by the first gamma bomb, the second is in a powerful shield. They both get knocked out. Maestro regens faster than Mangog, gets up. shows the second Gamma Bomb down Mangog's throat. ... Seriosly, its the only way Maestro wins

bigbran
Maestro with the right amount of prep? Well damn hell. Maestro knows he can come back from being a skeleton now!

Maestro walks onto the field carrying 2 gamma bombs? Everythings Nuked by the first gamma bomb, the second is in a powerful shield. They both get knocked out. Maestro regens faster than Mangog, gets up. shows the second Gamma Bomb down Mangog's throat. ... Seriosly, its the only way Maestro wins that would be cool to see..

rotiart
But you realize Maestro would have to be willing to have all the skin flayed from his flesh... TWICE.. just for the chance of winning.

outarddwarf
Maestro can take this without gamma bombs. He is the ruler of an entire planet if you remember. So...

He killed Reed and is smart enough to go grab the ulitmate nullifyer before the fight. OWNED!

aliveinboston

Maestro did not beat WM Thor, he didnt even hurt him. In fact, Maestro is on record saying that only Thor could have taken him!

Mangog cannot be hurt by anything Maestro can do. In fact, I cant recall mangog ever being hurt physically by anyone.

rotiart
Mangog was knocked out by Thors Godforce in his mouth.

aliveinboston

Godforce is an energy attack not a physical attack. Maestro has no energy attacks. In fact, few in the universe have an energy attack that approaches the power of the god-force.

WhiteWitchKing
Mangog in a wrecking. Maestro has nothing that could Mangog down. Maestro even had problems with Hulk.

Horrificus
In truth, we don't really know what happened to Mangog after Thor shot him in the mouth.
He just kind of fell away.
Mangog has take everything that all of Asgard could throw at him. That includes Thor, Odin, all the armies, and crazy, world shattering weapons.
I doubt if Thor was holding back during those times. So, I don't think Thor did anything this time, that he didn't do in the previous times.
Mangog was chosen by Thanos, because Mangog is "the shit" on a universal-level.
Maestro could come up with a way to nullify Mangog, get rid of him, or God knows what. Because Maestro is also a genius. But, in a plain fight, Mangog wins. Period.

Dalak
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Mangog in a wrecking. Maestro has nothing that could Mangog down. Maestro even had problems with Hulk.

"Having Problems with the Hulk" Isn't really a Low Showing wink Put still he was beating him down. He handled the Hulk rather easily the first time, and the second time he woudl have killed him despite having Caps shield buried halfway into his chest moments before.

OT: Where did Mastro say Thor could ahve killed him? It's not in Future Imperfect. He mentions that he might have matched him in strength only.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Dalak
"Having Problems with the Hulk" Isn't really a Low Showing wink Put still he was beating him down. He handled the Hulk rather easily the first time, and the second time he woudl have killed him despite having Caps shield buried halfway into his chest moments before.

Maestro grabbed a girl and threatened Hulk it he got near him. He tried to use her to deter Hulk. Lol

Don't know where this is coming from but Thor has yet to even match even the lowest showing of Mangog's strength. On average, Mangog trashes Thor and walks all over him. Mangog can also transmute like when he imprisoned the God of Mishief in mystic amber.

Horrificus
In "Future Imperfect", Maestro says something to the Hulk, like "Why did they send you to stop me? I could have understood if they sent Thor, or even the Wild Man, but sending you to defeat me is just redundant."

And, yes, Mangog does have energy manipulation, and the power to manipulate matter.
He is THE badass.

Validus
Anti-Force blast.

Mangog takes this in a straight fight.

Dalak
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Maestro grabbed a girl and threatened Hulk it he got near him. He tried to use her to deter Hulk. Lol

Yeah, and he also admitted he was dragging out the fight. He was doing the typical evil version tactic of "Showing them how Good is Stupid by threatening an Innocent"

Thanks for the info. I wasn't arguing that Maestro could win, but I was arguing against using Hulk as a low showing for a brawling feat wink

Dalak
Originally posted by Horrificus
In "Future Imperfect", Maestro says something to the Hulk, like "Why did they send you to stop me? I could have understood if they sent Thor, or even the Wild Man, but sending you to defeat me is just redundant."

And, yes, Mangog does have energy manipulation, and the power to manipulate matter.
He is THE badass.

The Scan:

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/3993/incrediblehulkfutureimperfect0.th.jpg

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Dalak

Thanks for the info. I wasn't arguing that Maestro could win, but I was arguing against using Hulk as a low showing for a brawling feat wink

Fair enough. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.