Ran into some law trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
I need some advice and i figure KMC is a very popular forum where i could get the most answers. I tell you the story

I slashed this kid's tires(him and his dad are assholes, I dont want to get into detail but at the end of they im the hero of the story......sorta), but i made one slip up the day before i did it he heard me say i was going to do it. Buttt he's the only one who heard me, and we've had past problems, so at this point i figure its his word against mine and this isn't enough to convict me.
But this is the part that has me scared, the cops went up to my boy's house. Gave my boy a whole buncha of intimidation bullshit and got my boy to crack, and tell them that i did it.

This was all overread in the police report today, when i had an appointment to decide if im going to trial. And i am because im pleading innocent, and the kid's dickhead father wants me to fry, and push it as far as possible.

Well my boy regrets it, my main question is if he doesn't testify in court, is the police report alone worth anything? The report has practically an entire confession from him, but doe's the report count as him saying it off the record?

I extremley appreciate any feedback given.

Lord Bryan
Haha. Dickhead.

Nazgulinthedark
I totally didn't follow that. Who slashed the tires?

Lord Bryan
Him. *Points to Stealth Agent*

Nazgulinthedark
Oh. God to jail f*ucker! mad

GuitarBunny
No, your son would have to testify against you for his statement to be used in court. confused

Lord Bryan
Wait...LMAO!!! YOUR CONFESSING IN A FORUM!!! LMAO! LMAO! OMFGWTFPWNLMAO!! YOUR CONFESSING! WAIT TILL POLICE OFFICERS SEE THIS LOL! BTW I HAVE YOUR CONFESSION SCREENSHOTTED!

Nazgulinthedark
hysterical

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
No, your son would have to testify against you for his statement to be used in court. confused

I think he meant boy as in his buddy.. not son... unless he started having kids waaaay young. confused

Originally posted by Lord Bryan
Wait...LMAO!!! YOUR CONFESSING IN A FORUM!!! LMAO! LMAO! OMFGWTFPWNLMAO!! YOUR CONFESSING! WAIT TILL POLICE OFFICERS SEE THIS LOL! BTW I HAVE YOUR CONFESSION SCREENSHOTTED!

laughing out loud

D-Double

yeah, that's really not gangsta... no

Lord Bryan
Eh, not trying anymore no

FG725
No, your son would have to testify against you for his statement to be used in court. confused he was saying like his friend his homie he's not old enough to have a kid

Lord Bryan
Eh its useless, he confessed here.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I think he meant boy as in his buddy.. not son... unless he started having kids waaaay young. confused

laughing out loud Maybe he did start young...practice makes perfect. happy

Wait...LMAO!!! YOUR CONFESSING IN A FORUM!!! LMAO! LMAO! OMFGWTFPWNLMAO!! YOUR CONFESSING! WAIT TILL POLICE OFFICERS SEE THIS LOL! BTW I HAVE YOUR CONFESSION SCREENSHOTTED! laughing

FG725
um.....all he has to do is erase the history on his computer and if the cops search his crap then they wont find anything

Lord Bryan
I screenshotted the confession here.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by FG725
he was saying like his friend his homie he's not old enough to have a kid Yea, i just go it, thank you. Two people have now made me feel stupid. laughing

Stealth Agent
lemme just say you are all hilarous(sarcastic), but thanks for the feedback guitarbunny

And did i not mention i was the hero of the story

Ronny
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
I need some advice and i figure KMC is a very popular forum where i could get the most answers. I tell you the story

I slashed this kid's tires(him and his dad are assholes, I dont want to get into detail but at the end of they im the hero of the story......sorta), but i made one slip up the day before i did it he heard me say i was going to do it. Buttt he's the only one who heard me, and we've had past problems, so at this point i figure its his word against mine and this isn't enough to convict me.
But this is the part that has me scared, the cops went up to my boy's house. Gave my boy a whole buncha of intimidation bullshit and got my boy to crack, and tell them that i did it.

This was all overread in the police report today, when i had an appointment to decide if im going to trial. And i am because im pleading innocent, and the kid's dickhead father wants me to fry, and push it as far as possible.

Well my boy regrets it, my main question is if he doesn't testify in court, is the police report alone worth anything? The report has practically an entire confession from him, but doe's the report count as him saying it off the record?

Sounds like hes a dillhole. Hes the only one who heard you and there isnt any other evidence? Good work.

Edit: why is everyone over reacting?

Jonathan Mark
um.....all he has to do is erase the history on his computer and if the cops search his crap then they wont find anything
History means, nothing.

All the cops need to do is get a tech to recreate the image of his hardrive and then find his history by searching through the archives.

FG725
I screenshotted the confession here.
They wont know that he's even on this site so that wont help at all

GuitarBunny
lemme just say you are all hilarous(sarcastic), but thanks for the feedback guitarbunny

And did i not mention i was the hero of the story You're welcome. happy

Originally posted by Ronny
Sounds like hes a dillhole. Hes the only one who heard you and there isnt any other evidence? Good work. And very true, we should throw him a party or something. confused

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
History means, nothing.

All the cops need to do is get a tech to recreate the image of his hardrive and then find his history by searching through the archives.

or just get on anotehr computer and look at his post erm...oh wait...no...shit...i messed up

GuitarBunny
History means, nothing.

All the cops need to do is get a tech to recreate the image of his hardrive and then find his history by searching through the archives. But i doubt they'd go that far for slit tires. confused

FG725
Yea, i just go it, thank you. Two people have now made me feel stupid. laughing
lol sorry laughing nosweat

D-Double
Eh, not trying anymore no

not you... the confession. stick out tongue

I'm sure your quite gangsta. euro

FG725
But i doubt they'd go that far for slit tires. confused
yeah they'd have to go through the trouble of a search warrant and all that crap and if it comes to it he can throw his computer through thee guys window breaking the window and the computer!

-Tired Hiker-

Be prepared to suffer the consequences. Even if your boy doesn't testify, this will most likely be pinned on you. I can't remember what it is called, it's sort of like 'probable cause', but it's something else. Basically if you recently had an altercation with somebody, and damage is done to their property, and it isn't likely anyone else did it but you, you will be charged for it. I saw a case where a kid keyed his teacher's car after they got into an argument in class. Even though the teacher had no proof it was him, the kid still got charged since he was the only one that would have done it. The teacher had character witnesses who testified that he was a very well liked man, which means to the judge that no one else at the school would have keyed his car, so the kid was charged. erm

NineCoronas
History means, nothing.

All the cops need to do is get a tech to recreate the image of his hardrive and then find his history by searching through the archives. History? For what?

Fry the hardrive in a microwave.

Prabhodh
well just run out of it thumb up

I need some advice and i figure KMC is a forum where i could get the most answers.

you figured wrong smile

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by NineCoronas
History? For what?

Fry the hardrive in a microwave.
Well that would work to...

GuitarBunny
lol sorry laughing nosweat laughing out loud it's cool, just embarrassing moment. haha. stick out tongue

yeah they'd have to go through the trouble of a search warrant and all that crap and if it comes to it he can throw his computer through thee guys window breaking the window and the computer! laughing out loud or maybe...you know he can just get a new hard drive. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Quiero Mota
Well my boy regrets it, my main question is if he doesn't testify in court, is the police report alone worth anything?

Possibly not, and do remind him that it his constitutional right to not have to testify.

Stealth Agent
I don't think this guy would have character witness's he was a reject *******. But you raise a good point.

This sunday im going out of state, and i was going to ahve one of my friends slash the tires while im out of state, and ill have an alibi. So this will raise doubt in the judges mind if it was me the first time.

Jonathan Mark
It seems a bit excessive for some slashed tires...

GuitarBunny
I don't think this guy would have character witness's he was a reject *******. But you raise a good point.

This sunday im going out of state, and i was going to ahve one of my friends slash the tires while im out of state, and ill have an alibi. So this will raise doubt in the judges mind if it was me the first time. *shakes head* that's kind of one of those things...that...um you should keep to yourself. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Possibly not, and do remind him that it his constitutional right to not have to testify. I like the way you worded that. laughing

jinzin
good luck I hope that plan works out for ya...

babyccino
Hehehehe reading all these comments has amused me for a while smile
I say put the hardrive in the microwave watch the sparkles.

Stealth Agent
Possibly not, and do remind him that it his constitutional right to not have to testify.

What about a supeana or something like that, doesn't that force one to testify.

GuitarBunny
What about a supeana or something like that, doesn't that force one to testify. No, they can't force somebody to talk....but if s, he can always plead to fifth. laughing out loud

Quiero Mota
I like the way you worded that. laughing

Why? no expression

It seems a bit excessive for some slashed tires...

Exactly, most people wouldn't require an alibi just to slash someones tires, ese. Usually alibis are for more serious plans.

Between me and you, is "slashing tires" a euphemism for something else, homes?

Piggle Humsy

Just FYI... The goverment can access everything you've ever searched even if you clean your history.
It's embedded.. and they have special ways of making your computer talk. yes

GuitarBunny
Why? no expression

Exactly, most people wouldn't require an alibi just to slash someones tires, ese. Usually alibis are for more serious plans.

Between me and you, is "slashing tires" a euphemism for something else, homes? Just sound smart is all.

Nazgulinthedark
Why? no expression

it was the do

GuitarBunny
That's almost like saying shiny things get my attention. embarrasment

jinzin
do they? eek!

GuitarBunny
roll eyes (sarcastic) No.

NineCoronas
That's almost like saying shiny things get my attention. embarrasment My headache is..

shiny.

jinzin
roll eyes (sarcastic) No.
oh i see... sadwalk

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by NineCoronas
My headache is..

shiny. Was this suppose to get my attention?......because you just manage to confuse me. lookaround

Stealth Agent
to me this is serious, if i lose its 500 dollars plus whatever the state is gonna make me do, plus its a bad mark on my record.

So if a friend slashs tires sunday night, monday morning the cops will come to my house, i won't be there and will of been gone all night long in a different state, so im just trying to do anything to raise opposition that i didn't do it the first time.

babyccino
if its so serious then y'd u do it?

FG725
to me this is serious, if i lose its 500 dollars plus whatever the state is gonna make me do, plus its a bad mark on my record.

So if a friend slashs tires sunday night, monday morning the cops will come to my house, i won't be there and will of been gone all night long in a different state, so im just trying to do anything to raise opposition that i didn't do it the first time. Then they'll check your friends place you need to pay off some sly devil who you aren't great friends with but then there's a chance they'll
1)take the money and leave
2)rat you out

Bardock42
Originally posted by D-Double
yeah, that's really not gangsta... no

It's neo-gangsta...you have to acknowledge it.

Stealth Agent
idk

A.J
Wait...LMAO!!! YOUR CONFESSING IN A FORUM!!! LMAO! LMAO! OMFGWTFPWNLMAO!! YOUR CONFESSING! WAIT TILL POLICE OFFICERS SEE THIS LOL! BTW I HAVE YOUR CONFESSION SCREENSHOTTED! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's neo-gangsta...you have to acknowledge it.
laughing

If I had a profile-quote thing going on,that would go straight in there.
With a side-note that it was posted by a pedophile. no expression

Stealth Agent
are u sayin im a pedo-phile^^?

MR.Grum
are u sayin im a pedo-phile^^? huh

Stealth Agent
i dint understand what he said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.