That was weird...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I went to the gynecologist's today and last time it was a real nice girl doctor. Well this time I went in and a guy gynecologist walked in shocking It made me very very uncomfortable. I didnt have to take off my clothes or anything, I was just changing my prescription and asking questions but it was so strange. I felt like i was talking to my dad or uncle or something.

So he said "Are you sexually active" and I was like, "uh.. are you gonna tell me daddy?" yes I really said that. I felt so weird...

blehh

FG725
Originally posted by Ronny
I went to the gynecologist's today and last time it was a real nice girl doctor. Well this time I went in and a guy gynecologist walked in shocking It made me very very uncomfortable. I didnt have to take off my clothes or anything, I was just changing my prescription and asking questions but it was so strange. I felt like i was talking to my dad or uncle or something.

So he said "Are you sexually active" and I was like, "uh.. are you gonna tell me daddy?" yes I really said that. I felt so weird...

blehh
watch him come onto you naughty

Roulette
Dude, that would freak me out too o.o

Nazgulinthedark
that's gotta be the most awkward thing ever

Ronny
oh my god you guys have no idea messed

Piggle Humsy

blehh

Oooh Creepy with a Capital Creep!

Poor Ronny petpet

You should always request a female from now on yes

The Pict

you're right stick out tongue

FG725
while you're waiting for him to come in make sure no handcuffs are in the drawers! happened to me once it wasn't pretty in fact it scarred me for life no really I have the scar from it! stick out tongue

Ichigo Kurosaki

blehh

Sexy. shifty

Bardock42

blehh

"Are you going to tell me daddy?" = yes

Besides me reading you weren't naked or anything I will ask anyways for my own sick amusement...were you in one of those funny chairs you read about in the newspaper?

Ronny
he said we had confidentiality

Bardock42

Yeah, if he hadn't your answer would have screwed you though (haha, great pun...I'm so awesome, shame you can't marry yourself).

NineCoronas
Men have as much a right to be a guynecologist as a woman.

Bardock42
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Men have as much a right to be a guynecologist as a woman.

I agree....****ing sexist women nowadays.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Bardock42
I agree....****ing sexist women nowadays. Yeah, da bitches.

Bardock42
Yeah, da bitches.

Should better stay in the kitchen, where they belong.

FG725
so that's what they call it nowadays

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Bardock42
Should better stay in the kitchen, where they belong. laughing out loud I was gonna say something along the lines of "If men can't be gynecologists, then women can't be in the military" followed by a bunch of n00bish spam like "oneone!11!oneone" and "roflcopters".

Bardock42
laughing out loud I was gonna say something along the lines of "If men can't be gynecologists, then women can't be in the military" followed by a bunch of n00bish spam like "oneone!11!oneone" and "roflcopters".

Aww, I would have greatly appreciated such input....

FlexMaster Funk

blehh

Was he hot?

Thorinn

blehh I didn't feel weird when I had to get a physical for school, and there was a woman doctor doing it.

might have been because she was fine as hell. naughty

ILoveMyDaniel

blehh
You have to request a woman. In most gyno offices there are a woman and a man because they know that a women either wants another woman or doesn't care either way. I requested a woman for every time I visit the office. It's still creepy, but less scary.

Punkyhermy
wow...Ronny THAT was awkward. no expression

Slay
What is even more weird are urologists.

Fëanor
now here's a job you couldn't pay me enough to want....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.