Hellfire Club vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Hellfire Club
Cassandra Nova
Sebastian Shaw
Emma Frost
Selene
& Negasonic Teenage Warhead

vs

Fantastic Four
Invisible Woman
Thing
Human Torch
Mr Fantastic
+
She-Hulk

No OHKOs... Fight in NY... in character but no PIS...
No telepathic knock-out.

nimrod009
Definitely the Hellfire Club...far too much power on their side!

grey fox
Can somebody say mind-rape.

ExodusCloak
Negasonic Teenage Warhead, what are her powers? Does she force herself to dream things and then they happen?

Hellfire Club take this, they have three proper telepaths and half a psychic dreamer thing person..

xmarksthespot
Edited to "No telepathic KO". I.e. they can make illusions in minds things like that but they can't just mindrape the FF into passing out.

nimrod009
Oh ok, well that makes it much more difficult for the HC - taking away their main offensive.

What are OHKOs?

ExodusCloak
In that case, Nova and Emma attack the whole team via illusions so they don't get to use their finisher moves ie TK bubble in the head, Super Nova etc.
Selene runs up to the confused crowd and touches them. Hellfire win.
Does that count as a one hit KO?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by nimrod009
Oh ok, well that makes it much more difficult for the HC - taking away their main offensive.

What are OHKOs? One-hit knock outs e.g. Sue puts bubbles in their heads...something she never does anyway...
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Selene runs up to the confused crowd and touches them. Hellfire win.
Does that count as a one hit KO? Forgot she can just drain life... yeh that's pretty OHKOish.

DarkCrawler
Uhh...Emma Frost? Cassandra Nova? SELENE?

Way too much power on Hellfire Club. big grin

ExodusCloak
This is hard...Negasonic Teenage Warhead dreaming anything the night before would count as prep. Although she could just be put into a sleeping coma and forced to dream something by one of the telepaths but that would count as PIS. So basically she's out of this fight.

Emma has Illusions and Diamond Form.
Cassie has Illusions and a lot of other powers(Healing, Phasing, Telekinesis etc)
Selene has Illusions, Strength, Speed, Animation of inanimiate objects, Magic, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis ahh too many more to list.
Shaw absorbs kinetic energy.

Emma and Cassie mess with the FF heads via illusions. Selene punches Shaw until he gains enough Kinetic Energy. They go and fight the confused/paralyzed FF hand to hand. (And Selene puts a TK Shield around her hands so she can't knock out the FF with one touch)
Hellfire should take this.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Uhh...Emma Frost? Cassandra Nova? SELENE?

Way too much power on Hellfire Club. big grin NEGASONIC TEENAGE WARHEAD!?!

Fine add Namor ( shifty ) and Crystal to the Fantastic Four side. Hmm maybe there should be no telepathy at all.

Metalmanx
Xmarks, after each of your edits, it becomes more apparent that you clearly want the Fantastic Four to win this. stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Xmarks, after each of your edits, it becomes more apparent that you clearly want the Fantastic Four to win this. stick out tongue lol... it's become abundantly clear I overestimated the FF shifty and there's no Wynndar here to say they win sad ... So I've been trying to find a balance.

Seriously though I'd say Cassandra Nova can take them by herself. Hellfire win in a dazzling display of curbstompage.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
NEGASONIC TEENAGE WARHEAD!?!

Fine add Namor ( shifty ) and Crystal to the Fantastic Four side. Hmm maybe there should be no telepathy at all. Oh, well, that changes everything, FF wins, don't ask me how. big grin

Metalmanx
Oh, well, that changes everything, FF wins, don't ask me how. big grin

Haha...I missed you and your unhealthy obsession with and biasness for Namor, DC. wink

DarkCrawler
Pfft. My obsession with Namor makes unhealthy look clean. evil face

Glad to have you...both back. stick out tongue There has been serious loss of intelligence lately with the gigantic wave of new members. Not that they all are reason for that...but most are.

xmarksthespot
Aww shucks... embarrasment

Namor wins by charming the girls in the Hellfire Club onto his side and getting them to kill Sebastian Shaw. Go Team Venture.

LethalFemme
Hellfire Club]selene

DarkCrawler
Aww shucks... embarrasment

Namor wins by charming the girls in the Hellfire Club onto his side and getting them to kill Sebastian Shaw. Go Team Venture. yes stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Pfft. My obsession with Namor makes unhealthy look clean. evil face

Glad to have you...both back. stick out tongue There has been serious loss of intelligence lately with the gigantic wave of new members. Not that they all are reason for that...but most are.

Hahaha...thanks, man. Good to be back with knowledgable people again as well.

I know! Have you noticed how many new members appeared only recently? I mean, don't get me wrong. They're not all bad. I've found quite a few intelligent ones that belong in our circle, heh. But there are definitely more fanboys being born out in the world everyday that decide to sign up here. stick out tongue

Grimm22
With prep: FF 9/10

Without Prep: Hellfire Club 9/10

xmarksthespot
Without prep it's pretty much 10/10 for the Hellfire Club.

For some reason with prep people always give the FF 9s and 10s out of 10, purely because of Reed. I dunno Cassandra Nova is a sick twisted b*tch... yes, Reed is the foremost mind in the MU and I'm sure with adequate prep they'd win fairly comfortably, but I'd say she can think up some pretty nasty prep.

Grimm22
Without prep it's pretty much 10/10 for the Hellfire Club.

For some reason with prep people always give the FF 9s and 10s out of 10, purely because of Reed. I dunno Cassandra Nova is a sick twisted b*tch... yes, Reed is the foremost mind in the MU and I'm sure with adequate prep they'd win fairly comfortably, but I'd say she can think up some pretty nasty prep.

Nah with prep, Reed just makes some anti-telepathy helmets with ease wink

Then he goes and gets one of the many weapons that are made for Galactus or somthing like that and BAM, no more Hellfire Club smokin'

xmarksthespot
Meh they still die horribly without plot devi... I mean prep. shifty

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Grimm22
Nah with prep, Reed just makes some anti-telepathy helmets with ease wink

Then he goes and gets one of the many weapons that are made for Galactus or somthing like that and BAM, no more Hellfire Club smokin'

In Astonishing X-Men, SHIELD had Psi Disrupters, so its feasible that Reed could get do it with prep. After that, well, its pretty much over.

xmarksthespot
If all they had were psi-disrupters and no real prep time to come up with some plot device weapon, they'd still die horribly.

ExodusCloak
Reed will have to come up with something else, Emma can bypass psi-blockers and pass on her talents to other telepaths in less then seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.